Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Appreciated man, thank you.
Also, looking good; this is presumably the high-class, human-only brothel?
Yep! The prices are currently planned to be
BJ = $10
Vaginal = $20
Anal = $30
with the addition of cumming inside costing an extra $5

There's 3 different girls, so that's 9 options in total, and it will cost $180 to see everything. The Explore content is meant to be played during your down time in the early parts of the game so that should be a solid price to pay.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
BJ = $10
Vaginal = $20
Anal = $30

There's 3 different girls, so that's 9 options in total, and it will cost $180 to see everything. The Explore content is meant to be played during your down time in the early parts of the game so that should be a solid price to pay.
And worth every Syl! :cool:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
BJ = $10
Vaginal = $20
Anal = $30

Technically, if you count "cum outside" and "cum inside" as being two different scenes, it'd cost $405 to see everything, though that might be overly pedantic. It's just that the reactions of the girls are often different depending on that choice, and some players might prefer Girl 2's "cum inside BJ response" to her "cum outside BJ response", for example.

Good call having another red-head working there. Now Autumn's not the only available red-head for the player.
Actually, that's a background character it might be cool to see; a red-headed half-elf (since I imagine it's a hair colour that's not native to elves, they'd need to be a half-elf).

Actually, while you're here, I'd like to make a suggestion for a scene that I think could do with a remake; Hana's repeatable missionary. As it currently occurs, the images are a re-use of her first time, when Maria wasn't present, so it's just Hana and the MC in the scene. Having Maria there to watch this time is great, but I think the scene would be improved if she were physically present, too. Sitting at the head of the bed, with Hana resting her head in Maria's lap, with Maria switching her focus from looking down at Hana and cupping her cheek while speaking to her, to looking up at the "camera" and stroking Hana's hair while talking directly to the MC.
I've no idea how difficult or time-consuming it is to make these scenes (I'd believe you equally if you told me it took 30 minutes, or if you told me it took 48 hours) so I'm not sure if that suggestion/request is feasible, or if it's too much time investment for too little payoff.

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Technically, if you count "cum outside" and "cum inside" as being two different scenes, it'd cost $405 to see everything, though that might be overly pedantic. It's just that the reactions of the girls are often different depending on that choice, and some players might prefer Girl 2's "cum inside BJ response" to her "cum outside BJ response", for example.

Good call having another red-head working there. Now Autumn's not the only available red-head for the player.
Actually, that's a background character it might be cool to see; a red-headed half-elf (since I imagine it's a hair colour that's not native to elves, they'd need to be a half-elf).

Actually, while you're here, I'd like to make a suggestion for a scene that I think could do with a remake; Hana's repeatable missionary. As it currently occurs, the images are a re-use of her first time, when Maria wasn't present, so it's just Hana and the MC in the scene. Having Maria there to watch this time is great, but I think the scene would be improved if she were physically present, too. Sitting at the head of the bed, with Hana resting her head in Maria's lap, with Maria switching her focus from looking down at Hana and cupping her cheek while speaking to her, to looking up at the "camera" and stroking Hana's hair while talking directly to the MC.
I've no idea how difficult or time-consuming it is to make these scenes (I'd believe you equally if you told me it took 30 minutes, or if you told me it took 48 hours) so I'm not sure if that suggestion/request is feasible, or if it's too much time investment for too little payoff.
You can never have enough redheads ;)

camoway

May 15, 2017
Runey Thanks again for making the best H game ever made
You pushed the goal so far that almost no creator can keep up.
The amount of content per update is like a finished game to 90%
to your competition. I have played 1,000s of games and while everyone
Else walked away you stook by your fans and kept it going.
The story is way way beyond most AAA games in both length and depth. Lolz
It's a great game regardless of it being an adult title.
I hope you release it on steam when it's finished.
Thank you

Ps: suggestion A Strip Black jack mini game with these characters would be timeless

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Seeing a few fairy's losing their wings lately,
So interesting theory about fairy's and their wings... (wonder if this would work for our fairy's?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So next time your about to ask update when, Please spare a thought to what your about to do to some poor fairy.
but if you find one and manage to save it please send me your insane ones!. As an Orc i can never have to many sex addicted slaves.

Edited to spoiler format to save the thread from a long post.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Thanks again for making the best H game ever made
You pushed the goal so far that almost no creator can keep up.
The amount of content per update is like a finished game to 90%
to your competition. I have played 1,000s of games and while everyone
Else walked away you stook by your fans and kept it going.
The story is way way beyond most AAA games in both length and depth. Lolz
It's a great game regardless of it being an adult title.
I hope you release it on steam when it's finished.
Thank you

Ps: suggestion A Strip Black jack mini game with these characters would be timeless
Thank you! \o/

A strip poker minigame has been on my mind for a very long time now, it's just a lot of work so it's not a big priority.

wind

Jun 3, 2017
Can you upload this masterpiece to somewhere with high bandwithd, the download progress is very slow lol

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Can you upload this masterpiece to somewhere with high bandwithd, the download progress is very slow lol
IIRC mega has decent bandwidth … but that is supported via charging for going over the 5gb dl … (which can be gotten around) … the other “freeish” options have less bandwidth but because only so much can be supported via “ads” it’s still not top notch. If you can find a hosting spot with high bandwidth that doesn’t charge the poster let us know we would love to post it up there.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes