TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Batelf to the Future Part IV!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if it was mentioned, but Kate as The Riddler... XD
Riddle me this, riddle me that, who's afraid of the elf named bat?

Riddle me this, riddle me that, what’s the name of the elf with the big giant bat?

Last edited:

HungTas

Aug 28, 2022
  • makeitrain = Gives you $1,000
  • makeitstorm = Gives you $999,999
Of course you can use them more than once

Harem Hotel Cheat Codes – Stats
Max the stats of the character of your choice, or max all the character’s stats

• jumptoend = Maxes out every character’s stats up to the last update, gives you all the money, and more.
  • jumptoend_lin = Maxes out Lin’s stats
  • jumptoend_kali = Maxes out Kali’s stats
  • jumptoend_ash = Maxes out Ashley’s stats
  • jumptoend_maria = Maxes out Maria’s stats
  • jumptoend_bot = Maxes out Android’s stats
  • jumptoend_F&E = Maxes out Felicity & Emma’s stats
  • jumptoend_autumn = Maxes out Autumn’s stats
Harem Hotel Cheat Codes – Extra Scenes
Get some exclusive scenes with this codes:

• slaveroute_nia = Changes Nia’s route to the Slave Route
  • loveroute_nia = Changes Nia’s route to the Love Route
  • slaveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia’s route to the Slave Route
  • loveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia’s route to the Love Route
More Codes
  • add10days = Adds 10 Days
  • changename = Changes your name
cant use cheatcode,every cheatcode says error at 6xx line or sth

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I have over ten years of experience in Japanese hentai comics and a good chunk of that experience involves netorare. The definition is not at all unclear. The word refers to a romantic interest being taken by someone else. There is no philosophical minutia to be accounted for and there is no broad or strict sense. For something to be taken from someone, that something needs to belong to someone in the first place.
If there is no romantic bond in no form nor fashion it is not netorare because its basic requirement isn't met.
The scene you referenced has three characters in it, none of whom have any bilateral bond at that time. The only romantic interest is nurtured unilaterally by Ashley (and no, headcanon doesn't count), so there is no bond to be broken by taking away someone from someone else.
Even admitting a relationship exists between the MC and Ashley, there would still be no NTR because no one is snatching away anyone from anybody. The sexual act is among the two people involved romantically and the third just watches (voyeurism, not NTR). Then we have the third licking one of the members of the couple; this is still not NTR because this act doesn't constitute per se a breaking of the couple's bond in favour of the third person and there is no complaint by the MC - thus it could be at most netorase, that is the act of letting someone else enjoy your love interest.

In conclusion, netorare is a genre in which a bond is broken to the detriment of the character the audience is supposed to identify as, not one in which a bond is shared. It is supposed to evoke the negative feelings of being cheated on. The scene you referred to doesn't do that, it's from start to finish a three-way act with consent from all parties involved and no hurt feelings.

Look up the differences between netorare, netorase and netori to get a clearer picture. You did misuse the term. No hentai comic ever would call itself netorare in its title because of such a scene.
The only thing controversial about netorare is that some people hate it with a passion. Nothing more.
I also have 10+ years in the Japanese hentai comics world, while you are right if there is no romantic interest at time of said sex with someone else is not NTR but nobody likes seeing their potentual LI having sex with someone else unless your a cuck and far as the voyeurism in it self in game the way it is written still not NTR watching your LI having sex with either woman or man BUT here is something that most people don't take into account and the MAIN reason ppl holler NTR when it's not NTR is because while your MC/avatar is not being NTR'D but the player them selves is being NTR'D most people that holler ntr in scene is because we insert our selves into the story as the MC and we do not have the choice in the matter, so the player is being NTR'D. I know some people are going to argue what is and is not NTR because they do not insert themselves into the role of MC. So in the end of the day really both sides of the argument is right it is both NTR and not NTR. Weird but true. The author of these types of games should put that into account and make it avoidable. I see this argument in a lot of games. Heck most people don't consider F/F sex without MC as NTR. WHY? Because they don't have dicks? And of course some will argue "Well the MC is screwing everybody in game so why can't the women do it?" yeah the story is about the MC not the women in the story. This is a fantasy for the reader we don't care about what's fair. We just want our women to have sex with us and us only.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I also have 10+ years in the Japanese hentai comics world, while you are right if there is no romantic interest at time of said sex with someone else is not NTR but nobody likes seeing their potentual LI having sex with someone else unless your a cuck and far as the voyeurism in it self in game the way it is written still not NTR watching your LI having sex with either woman or man BUT here is something that most people don't take into account and the MAIN reason ppl holler NTR when it's not NTR is because while your MC/avatar is not being NTR'D but the player them selves is being NTR'D most people that holler ntr in scene is because we insert our selves into the story as the MC and we do not have the choice in the matter, so the player is being NTR'D. I know some people are going to argue what is and is not NTR because they do not insert themselves into the role of MC. So in the end of the day really both sides of the argument is right it is both NTR and not NTR. Weird but true. The author of these types of games should put that into account and make it avoidable. I see this argument in a lot of games. Heck most people don't consider F/F sex without MC as NTR. WHY? Because they don't have dicks? And of course some will argue "Well the MC is screwing everybody in game so why can't the women do it?" yeah the story is about the MC not the women in the story. This is a fantasy for the reader we don't care about what's fair. We just want our women to have sex with us and us only.
I think you're spot on with this. But people need to take into account that not all games need to adhere to their own personal standards when it comes to the "fantasy" of these games. When you find something in the game that turns you off to it, then instead of complaining about it, you need to move on to another game. If too many people move off of a game because of a particular kink or fetish, the developer can then decide if they want to continue down that road or walk it back.

There are a variety of games on this site. There is something for everyone. Not all games need to adhere to the exact same rules.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
I think you're spot on with this. But people need to take into account that not all games need to adhere to their own personal standards when it comes to the "fantasy" of these games. When you find something in the game that turns you off to it, then instead of complaining about it, you need to move on to another game. If too many people move off of a game because of a particular kink or fetish, the developer can then decide if they want to continue down that road or walk it back.

There are a variety of games on this site. There is something for everyone. Not all games need to adhere to the exact same rules.
Thank you. There have been lots of games on here that I've either just walked away from and not said anything else about, or that I find myself just fast forwarding through certain scenes because they aren't my thing.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Thank you. There have been lots of games on here that I've either just walked away from and not said anything else about, or that I find myself just fast forwarding through certain scenes because they aren't my thing.
Same. Some games look like something I like and then I get into the story or the choices and I realize it's just not my thing and I move on.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
No comment on most of this... but I will correct a bit towards the end. Runey has stated multiple times that this game is about the girls and not the MC. The MC is just a lense to view the story through, but the game is about the main girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is a fantasy for the reader we don't care about what's fair. We just want our women to have sex with us and us only.
While I personally agree, well, feel similarily - the "we" is a bit misplaced here. Yes, there are more than one people who think alike, so technically it is correct - but there are others who feel differently, who like that. I will admit that using "logic" (sometimes pretty warped logic) to justify a kink or absence of a kink is out there, but those other peoples are not wrong.

In the end it has already been summed up.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes