Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm stuck, what in the world am I supposed to do. I've met my first slave and another woman called Kira I believe, and the front desk lady. But after meeting them, on the second day what am I suppose to do to get further in the game?
I recommend reading those handy tips you're given at the start of the game ;)

Story events are mostly "* Talk *" options on characters room's doors.

Reactions: TheDevian

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Someone in another thread said this was going to get a big update before the end of the year, but my net's been spotty lately(Up while I'm at work, but down when I get home...shit ISP) so I haven't been able to check in.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Someone in another thread said this was going to get a big update before the end of the year, but my net's been spotty lately(Up while I'm at work, but down when I get home...shit ISP) so I haven't been able to check in.
It is still a WiP, but as long as you have the current one now, you should be able to just get the update patch when the new one is ready.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Big? Maybe. Though it is taking longer than I'd like unfortunately.

OK- apologies, mates if I missed it. I did look. When is next update, please.
Look for the latest Development post on my patreon whenever you'd like to know when the next update might come out. I post one right as I begin developing the update every time, and these posts are always free :)

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Uh oh can our Dynamic Damsel Duo get out of the Fantastic Future of Neo-Caliber and the viciousness of the Terrible Twin Twosome of the DeeDee's?!? Tune in next time! Same Batelf time!, Same Batelf channel!
Batelf to the Future: Emma Felcity DeeDee Twins.png Guest-staring Emma and Felicity as the DeeDee's!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see I'm having fun. ;) I can't say I'll do all the characters but if I think of an appropiate Batman character analog I'll try to make them and continue the fanart. This just amuses me! Cheers!

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Uh oh can our Dynamic Damsel Duo get out of the Fantastic Future of Neo-Caliber and the viciousness of the Terrible Twin Twosome of the DeeDee's?!? Tune in next time! Same Batelf time!, Same Batelf channel!
Batelf to the Future: View attachment 2053880 Guest-staring Emma and Felicity as the DeeDee's!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see I'm having fun. ;) I can't say I'll do all the characters but if I think of an appropiate Batman character analog I'll try to make them and continue the fanart. This just amuses me! Cheers!
Autumn as Poison Ivy.
is the first one that comes to mind for me =)

I‘m am unfamiliar with the Dee Dee’s but I’ve missed lots of DC bits and bobs over the years.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes