Aug 20, 2019
It also unlocks the last few events for Luci. The three-way, and I think anything after that, but I am not 100% on that.

Her 3some was event #2 for her, in the guide, so if you are on #3, you should have passed it.
First was sex in the hotspring, second was the 3way, 3rd was anal, 4th is her getting the Papa Ron's job, that is the one that requires Kali to be 30, and going to school.

As a side note, you are also double posting, might want to check into that.
I think I got the scene for it, but I didn't unlock the repeatable version. Did runey remove it or something? Also, yeah, I've been having wifi issues where I am...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think I got the scene for it, but I didn't unlock the repeatable version. Did runey remove it or something? Also, yeah, I've been having wifi issues where I am...
No, it works just fine for me. Sounds like a bug of some kind, did you edit any stats, or use any cheats?

Sorry to hear it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nope. No editing or cheating of any kind.
You have to have accepted all of her advances, and used the truestory code before that scene. That should be it, IIRC. You can upload your save, and I can look, but I can't guarantee I can so anything about it. Someone else was having an issue with her not showing up in the chart, but I wasn't able to do anything, though they used cheats to skip events, and that might have borked it.

Reactions: rKnight
Aug 20, 2019
You have to have accepted all of her advances, and used the truestory code before that scene. That should be it, IIRC. You can upload your save, and I can look, but I can't guarantee I can so anything about it. Someone else was having an issue with her not showing up in the chart, but I wasn't able to do anything, though they used cheats to skip events, and that might have borked it.
I'll try a few different things to see what can be done...

Reactions: TheDevian

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Here, by the way, is the error that people insist can't happen. Four days, no Jin. This happens after the Cromwell sex-fest event. Jin can be purchased, but she never arrives.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Here you go.

You should even be able to roll back just a little before the start of the event.
Thank you. I'd forgotten that interaction. That excuses their later interaction to an extent, but still really doesn't. Lin would never be so casual about her sister's situation.

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Here, by the way, is the error that people insist can't happen. Four days, no Jin. This happens after the Cromwell sex-fest event. Jin can be purchased, but she never arrives.
What I did is I bought the first 4 all at the same time. Just progress with the game till the next 3 are available and get them. Once you do then she should arrive. Also go ahead and upgrade the room for them. If that doesn't work then I am not sure what is going on. I didn't have any problem

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
What I did is I bought the first 4 all at the same time. Just progress with the game till the next 3 are available and get them. Once you do then she should arrive. Also go ahead and upgrade the room for them. If that doesn't work then I am not sure what is going on. I didn't have any problem
i've been clear that i'm playing the game in an unusual way.

Here, I haven't purchsed Jin and none of the others are yet available. Once I use Jin to help Lin through the sex-fest, Jin is still available in the Mart but she never arrives.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
We haven't been telling you that it can't happen, I've been trying to tell you that your save is bugged and experiencing things that no other save is. It was probably a bad install. Again, not trying to say that you're not experiencing those bugs, just that those bugs aren't things I can fix. Reinstall. You might even need to start a new save to fix these things.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
And now for something slightly different...BatElf Returns! A Quick Homage to Runey and TheDevian
Although I was 80% through this when I realized this was supposed to be Nia as Batelf and not Lin. Oops.
Ah well Lin as Batelf. Hopefully it makes you (everyone) smile! :)

Edit: It was Batman day when I posted BatElf. Lol I'd forgotten. Happy BatmanElf Day!
HS2_2022-09-18-05-00-57-452.png HS2_2022-09-18-05-00-33-636.png

Last edited:

sajka

Sep 18, 2022
Gallery unlock:

# For Pro Hackers #
1. Go to game/scripts/gallery.rpy
2. Find this function
View attachment 2006358
2. Change 'cond' to 'True' (capital 'T' is required)
View attachment 2006361
3. Launch the game and enjoy every scene in the gallery.

# For Noobs #
1. Download the 'gallery.rpy'
2. Replace it in 'game/scripts/gallery.rpy'
3. Launch the game and enjoy every scene in the gallery.

Do you know where's the

Where is folder stored?
where is the file located?
how to open console?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Do you know where's the

Where is folder stored?
where is the file located?
how to open console?
UnRen.bat or Modding Ren'py 101
  1. In the main game folder there is a folder called 'game' next to 'Harem_Hotel.exe'.
  2. Extract the RPA files first.
  3. With files extracted you'll see 'game\scripts\gallery.rpy'
  4. Don't be afraid to google common stuff

Reactions: TheDevian and sajka

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And now for something slightly different...BatElf Returns! A Quick Homage to Runey and TheDevian
Although I was 80% through this when I realized this was supposed to be Nia as Batelf and not Lin. Oops.
Ah well Lin as Batelf. Hopefully it makes you (everyone) smile! :)

Edit: It was Batman day when I posted BatElf. Lol I'd forgotten. Happy BatmanElf Day!
View attachment 2050317 View attachment 2050318
Well, Alfred used to stand in for Bruce when needed, so if Batman has his butler, Batelf can use our maid. :p We all know Lin is a bat(badd)-ass anyway!

Spartan91234

Nov 20, 2021
Alright Im gonna level here, I'm on a different computer for awhile and cant get my completed version 15 save. Think anyone could help me.

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
I'm stuck, what in the world am I supposed to do. I've met my first slave and another woman called Kira I believe, and the front desk lady. But after meeting them, on the second day what am I suppose to do to get further in the game?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes