PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
When you talk to them in their room you can change the name they call you
What ? How ? I can only change the name you call them... Am I missing something or is that fake news ?

Edit :
Yup, the "call me something else" is only on for Lin and Android but not for the others, dont think I've missed something.
Now that we're on the subject, it could be good to be able to change how the others call you during hot scenes too though, like I like Lin calling me Daddy but for some reason it's weird when it comes out of Kali or the twins (yes I've made that mistake :KEK:)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Uh oh can our Dynamic Damsel Duo get out of the Fantastic Future of Neo-Caliber and the viciousness of the Terrible Twin Twosome of the DeeDee's?!? Tune in next time! Same Batelf time!, Same Batelf channel!
Batelf to the Future: View attachment 2053880 Guest-staring Emma and Felicity as the DeeDee's!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see I'm having fun. ;) I can't say I'll do all the characters but if I think of an appropiate Batman character analog I'll try to make them and continue the fanart. This just amuses me! Cheers!
I see you like batman beyond too

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Delia and Deirdre Dennis, they are the grandchildrens of Harley Quinn in the Batman Beyond serie. :)
I stopped reading dc before the beyond “spin-off” which explains why I didn’t recognize the Dee dees.
Thanks for the background info … Its good to know! Even though I probably won’t “revisit” missed DC content.

I also would think a Harley would be an excellent image (beyond Autumn as Ivy) but I’m unsure who would be the ”best” as Harley … my first thought would be Ashley but dunno…. A case could be made for Nia as Harley cuz the Bat!!!

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I stopped reading dc before the beyond “spin-off” which explains why I didn’t recognize the Dee dees.
Thanks for the background info … Its good to know! Even though I probably won’t “revisit” missed DC content.

I also would think a Harley would be an excellent image (beyond Autumn as Ivy) but I’m unsure who would be the ”best” as Harley … my first thought would be Ashley but dunno…. A case could be made for Nia as Harley cuz the Bat!!!
My pleasure, well I'm no expert of the DCU aside their iconic characters like Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman I'm more of a Marvel fan honestly, but I appreciated that serie, it was really interesting ( almost everything produced by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini was), especially the dialogues between the older Bruce Wayne and Terry (the new Batman).
Oh Ashley could be very good as a young Harley she share some traits with her, I agree with your choice. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hummm...? I was trying to think of that myself, I would first say Emma, but she has been used now. Ash kind of fits the personality, but not really the figure. Ellen maybe? Sylvia? hahaha

Autumn could also be Barbara/Batgirl.

I can also see Vanessa as Ivy, since she is the closest to an 'eco terrorist', not that she is, but she is going against the law, to fight for what she thinks is right. For Ivy, it's the environment, for Vanessa, it's Elves, but you get the idea. Maybe she can control elves, like Ivy can control plants? hahaha

Juliet as Catwoman, a shy, and timid woman, who snaps after she gets tired of being pushed around and forgotten unless someone needs her to do something. (Fits the Michelle Pfeiffer version).

Cornwall as the Joker? XD

Are we just doing the Batman stuff, or any DC? haha

Or maybe Hazel as Batgirl, and Autumn as Starfire? Hawkgirl?

Moon as Wonderwoman.

Could have some as the Lanterns, there are a lot of them.

Stargirl? Wondergirl?

Martian Manhunter has a niece.

Nala could be Bumblebee or Vixen. Thunder (Black Lightning's Daughter). Could use the new Black Panther too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Reading... I haven't read any nigh anything of DC. I knew them because of Batman Beyond : Return of the Joker. Then later, Justice League Unlimited : The once and future thing Part1/Part2.

Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 21, 2017
This game really needs a torrent. It takes too long for anything except MEGA but even in MEGA you have to pay for the size the download it. Well, I think you only get like 5GB in MEGA before having to pay anyways.
I haven't played this since v0.12.4 so I'd like to play it again at some point.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
This game really needs a torrent. It takes too long for anything except MEGA but even in MEGA you have to pay for the size the download it. Well, I think you only get like 5GB in MEGA before having to pay anyways.
there is one it just isn't on the front page, hang on i think i have it bookedmarked somewhere.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
here try that.

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
If you're using linux try megatools - it allows you to resume the download after you're out of your daily traffic limit.

But yeah, having magnet links as one of default options for download would be great.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Am I wrong thinking that at one point, there were update patches for the game instead of the entire thing when a new release came?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes