TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oil is not the lubricant, that would be greasse, oil is in the piston it is what is used to activate it and push on it. liquid being incompressable ( in day to day lives) it is used in Hydrolics to activate all sorts of machinery requiering a lot of force and precision. It is how an excavator operator can flip a quarter with his bucket without taking a chunck of the ground with it.
Ho I am not arguing with that. It is just that the Devian samedi to have miss understood what inomsim said.
It is quite possible, but they were talking about lubricant, there is also hydrologic fluid for pistons, but my only point was that I don't believe that was what it was there to do. It somehow powers them, or something. I need to go back and replay that one again, it's been a while, and I was a bit too freaking out over the bloody eyes and how awful it seemed. lol

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
The whole thing about using elves as blood cattle makes me wonder...

What would happen if Android turned an elfbot into one of his children, giving him consciousness?

What implications would it have? It would help save his blood brothers, they would kill the humans to free
to the elves, would they be indifferent to their suffering or would they be victims of the slave Corporocracy?

if they decided to have their own path, would they use elves to get the blood or would they cultivate it to coexist and be more efficient (which is not difficult really)?

I really like this game, it can bring up a lot of interesting questions

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Then it is me that missunderstood. sorry. But if blood is good at one thing. Me being alive is proof that it succeed as a carryer of nutrient and waste for the body. I guess that the elf bot woud use it for the same reasons. I guess that it is effective enough to make it so it is cheaper for trenero to take it from other living beings that try to manifacture artificial blood.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
It is quite possible, but they were talking about lubricant, there is also hydrologic fluid for pistons, but my only point was that I don't believe that was what it was there to do. It somehow powers them, or something. I need to go back and replay that one again, it's been a while, and I was a bit too freaking out over the bloody eyes and how awful it seemed. lol
No, no, I was talking about hydraulic fluid, not a lubricant. The thingy you put into the ducts in order to apply a force and make mechanic parts move.

I mean, in muscles, you increase the influx of blood to contract the muscle and create an effort. In machines, you increase the pressure of fluid (as I said, in my language, we use something called oil), and it has the same effect.

The elf blood is supposed to transfer energy from the protein paste to the rest of the body, which apparently is very organic, since they are sometimes called cyborgs, and they take the pigment from the blood for their skin colour.

My point is simply that if you have to use fluid to move nutrients or create an effort, blood shouldn't be the go-to solution.
Economically speaking, I don't see how it works either.

You replace elves with bots that need elves as a source of 'fuel' (well, the protein paste is the real source of fuel, the blood is just the way to transmit energy to the body), but you still need to feed and take care of the elves. So yes, the bot doesn't need to sleep and doesn't need amenities.

But it needs patented food, and regular maintenance nonetheless.

None of the machines in any of the factories I worked in needed to eat or take vacations, but they needed maintenance and downtime.

Anyway, I perfectly understand it's sci-fi in a fantasy universe, so I'll gladly play the suspension of disbelief card.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, no, I was talking about hydraulic fluid, not a lubricant. The thingy you put into the ducts in order to apply a force and make mechanic parts move.

I mean, in muscles, you increase the influx of blood to contract the muscle and create an effort. In machines, you increase the pressure of fluid (as I said, in my language, we use something called oil), and it has the same effect.

The elf blood is supposed to transfer energy from the protein paste to the rest of the body, which apparently is very organic, since they are sometimes called cyborgs, and they take the pigment from the blood for their skin colour.

My point is simply that if you have to use fluid to move nutrients or create an effort, blood shouldn't be the go-to solution.

You replace elves with bots that need elves as a source of 'fuel' (well, the protein paste is the real source of fuel, the blood is just the way to transmit energy to the body), but you still need to feed and take care of the elves. So yes, the bot doesn't need to sleep and doesn't need amenities.

None of the machines in any of the factories I worked in needed to eat or take vacations, but they needed maintenance and downtime.

Anyway, I perfectly understand it's sci-fi in a fantasy universe, so I'll gladly play the suspension of disbelief card.
Yeah, I like the idea of using crystals or something else to power things. Of course, right now, the humans don't know about them and their capabilities, and it is possible that we don't have enough to do that. That said, it could also be possible to grow them in a lab... That said, we don't know how they get the 'magic' charge, so for all we know, it could take centuries to 'charge' them.

It would be funny as hell if they were, what was it from Star Trek, Dilithium Crystals? And eventually, we use them for powering spaceships and everything. XD

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020

The most practical thing would be to take samples of bone marrow from elves to cultivate in the laboratory, then you convert the laboratory cultures into industrial bioreactors (perhaps similar to those of microalgae, but with bone marrow to make blood) and thus it would not be necessary to have so many elves to maintain the blood supply, only some that serve as stock to give new life to more crops or for emergencies
The downside of no longer needing so many elves to obtain blood and replacing them with elfbots in daily life would leave many elves with nothing to do, so that could cause their total extermination to avoid revolutions or revolts
in the best of cases they would be pets or they would be confined in indigenous reserves or zoos

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Lin and MC always invites Jin to coach her on how to win Cornwall's competition.
Which is fine, but in a playthrough in which the MC hasn't purchased Jin, Lin's lack of reaction is grossly out of character for her. It's the same as the reaction in which Jin has been purchased. I really think you should write an alternative version of that scene, if it's accessible for non-Jin-purchasers, that honors Lin's characterization. Alternatively, Jin shouldn't be summoned if she hasn't been purchased. The current state of things — that Jin can just show up, Lin's like "hey, teach me how to be fucked for hours!" and everything's fine — isn't Lin as you've written her.

It definitely sounded like you came in here swinging for no reason, and you're still coming off as aggressive through text to me, but it's always hard to gauge.
I'm truly not. This is one of the best adult games I've ever played, and I say that because of the story. I've posted my praise countless times, herein. I care about the story. Which is why, when I see Lin indifferent to her long-enslaved sister showing up, I react. That's not the Lin you wrote.

Replicating the "I can't purchase Jin anymore" thing requires going back quite a few saves. I'll attempt it.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
That's just not correct. If I don't purchase Jin, Lin doesn't meet her until training for the sex-fest. I'm willing to be corrected on this point, but please show me the scene.

That said, I can't replicate the situation in which I can no longer purchase Jin. It did happen, but I went back to countless saves, and it never happened again. So I'll retract that as a weird personal error, and I apologize.
Nope, you meet Jin in Lin’s 15th event. You have to meet here there, this opens up the option to buy her. The sex training is a later Lin event so it’s impossible that she hasn’t met Jin at that point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Truestory just changes Emma and Felicity to twin sisters instead of clones.
It also unlocks the last few events for Luci. The three-way, and I think anything after that, but I am not 100% on that.
I have, but it's still not working...
Her 3some was event #2 for her, in the guide, so if you are on #3, you should have passed it.
First was sex in the hotspring, second was the 3way, 3rd was anal, 4th is her getting the Papa Ron's job, that is the one that requires Kali to be 30, and going to school.

As a side note, you are also double posting, might want to check into that.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes