Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm at lvl 23 of the Android's story, but the bottommost kitchen option is still greyed out (that says it needs 18 friendship) - bugged?
You can always click any grey button and it will tell you why it's grey.

Reactions: TheDevian

CakGoder

May 1, 2019
Can Anyone Share me The new Discord Link, i dont know what happen suddenly the harem hotel server gone in my discord, please tell me

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can Anyone Share me The new Discord Link, i dont know what happen suddenly the harem hotel server gone in my discord, please tell me
This happens when your account gets banned.

I tried looking your account up but I couldn't find anything.

Reactions: TheDevian

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I just finished the current story. Here are some thoughts, starting with positives:
The world crafting is the best I've seen in AVNs. The amount of lore put into this world is comparable to many triple A titles. The stories are engaging with occasional twists and humors. Each main cast has their unique quirks, background, and flavors that make them stand out. The sex animations are also quite good and noticeably improved as I go further into the story. Lastly, the music is well chosen for different event or girls.

That said, there are some suggestions that I think the game can be improved upon. From I've lurked from previous posts on this forum, many already complained, the game feels "grindy." For me, it's both a yes and no. I find the money issue comes when I beeline Lin's story arc, in which the kidnap event happens and demands me to build up the sanctuary and buy the elves if I want to continue Lin's story. Little did I know that if I haven't ignored Kali's story, then building the sanctuary wouldn't feel like a grind, bcuz one of her events is to basically shower me with money. My suggestion here is to put a block to the kidnap event until the Kali's 10k event occurs. Probably add a hint to do Kali's story first. Also, it'd be even better if Ellen can recommend MC to build the bar first when asked how to make money. If I'd known, I'd built garden last bcuz it's a terrible investment currently, but I just have to make Lin happy, hehe.

Another suggestion is that it'd be great to add a biography in the menu. Since now the cast is so big with many minor characters, it's becoming hard to keep track of each girl's history. So, it'd be nice to have a bio section which gives some brief summaries about every character. Like, in Being A Dik, there is a bio for every known character that I can go back and read about him or her.

Last suggestion is a schedule system (or calendar?), so the player can know which girls' stories can continue on which time. A lot of time, when I thought I could start a girl's story, I couldn't because she wasn't available as she was doing her stuff at x time. Therefore, I think a schedule system that shows what time a character is available can be quite helpful. Plus, it can add some extra notes about her story requirement. Anyways, implementing this will require a lot of work and changes, so it's just my wishful thinking.

Thanks for the game Runey!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just finished the current story. Here are some thoughts, starting with positives:
The world crafting is the best I've seen in AVNs. The amount of lore put into this world is comparable to many triple A titles. The stories are engaging with occasional twists and humors. Each main cast has their unique quirks, background, and flavors that make them stand out. The sex animations are also quite good and noticeably improved as I go further into the story. Lastly, the music is well chosen for different event or girls.

That said, there are some suggestions that I think the game can be improved upon. From I've lurked from previous posts on this forum, many already complained, the game feels "grindy." For me, it's both a yes and no. I find the money issue comes when I beeline Lin's story arc, in which the kidnap event happens and demands me to build up the sanctuary and buy the elves if I want to continue Lin's story. Little did I know that if I haven't ignored Kali's story, then building the sanctuary wouldn't feel like a grind, bcuz one of her events is to basically shower me with money. My suggestion here is to put a block to the kidnap event until the Kali's 10k event occurs. Probably add a hint to do Kali's story first. Also, it'd be even better if Ellen can recommend MC to build the bar first when asked how to make money. If I'd known, I'd built garden last bcuz it's a terrible investment currently, but I just have to make Lin happy, hehe.

Another suggestion is that it'd be great to add a biography in the menu. Since now the cast is so big with many minor characters, it's becoming hard to keep track of each girl's history. So, it'd be nice to have a bio section which gives some brief summaries about every character. Like, in Being A Dik, there is a bio for every known character that I can go back and read about him or her.

Last suggestion is a schedule system (or calendar?), so the player can know which girls' stories can continue on which time. A lot of time, when I thought I could start a girl's story, I couldn't because she wasn't available as she was doing her stuff at x time. Therefore, I think a schedule system that shows what time a character is available can be quite helpful. Plus, it can add some extra notes about her story requirement. Anyways, implementing this will require a lot of work and changes, so it's just my wishful thinking.

Thanks for the game Runey!
The main point is that you are not supposed to focus on just one character at a time. Which is one advantage to playing every chapter as it comes out, I guess. XD
That said, having those two plots linked is not a bad idea, maybe just needing to get Kali close to that event, the level before maybe, something that seems reasonable.

If you have trouble with the cast, we do have a wiki for the game. It's not complete, but they keep adding to it all the time.

I never really thought the schedules were that confusing, but I have been playing this one for years, so I know most of them by heart (and most are logical). lol I can see where that might be useful though, especially to new players. Humm... Question is, what would be the easiest way to implement it, if he wanted to do it?

Reactions: Runey

Milo49

Jan 15, 2022
The main point is that you are not supposed to focus on just one character at a time. Which is one advantage to playing every chapter as it comes out, I guess. XD
That said, having those two plots linked is not a bad idea, maybe just needing to get Kali close to that event, the level before maybe, something that seems reasonable.

If you have trouble with the cast, we do have a wiki for the game. It's not complete, but they keep adding to it all the time.

I never really thought the schedules were that confusing, but I have been playing this one for years, so I know most of them by heart (and most are logical). lol I can see where that might be useful though, especially to new players. Humm... Question is, what would be the easiest way to implement it, if he wanted to do it?
I mean, I haven't played too much I know most of their schedules now. At least as far as when they're available. I could tell you when of them is showering lol.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes