TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I’m super terrible remembering names … so it’s an honest failure of my mind not that I was aware of the running joke … I still don’t know her name…lol.

I used to visit the discord back when you could use discord anonymously but they have closed up most of those access points sorta like Facebook.

Discord & Facebook is where you volunteer yourselves to be farmed for data ya sheeple.
I am bad with names too, part of the dyslexia, but it's they are always "forgetting" who she is over there.
Only Runey knows who's going to end up there, but my theory is that it will be where the nursery goes when the time comes. :sneaky:
He did say someone will be moving in soon™, as these things go, think it was 2-3 updates, but I can't remember exactly.

Reactions: drake22022

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I think the reason money is tight is early on you have no real direction. Ooooh clothes! Buy. Ooooh hotel options! Buy. Wait.. more girls? More clothes. Toys? Buy.

To be honest, as far as new players go, Runey could prolly limit some of the store options until after 2-3 weeks in game has happened so you're far more likely to have the bar / story money to help alleviate the "I need money!" pattern new players seem to run into. Maybe treat clothes like Kali's hard drive, so that they're "sold out" until needed or X amount of time has passed.

Seems totally unnecessary, but years down the road we still have folks saying they don't have money.
I will confess that I did not spend anything other than what the plot asked me to spend. Mostly because it did not make sense to invest into sidecontent when income is tight. But that's like common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I will confess that I did not spend anything other than what the plot asked me to spend. Mostly because it did not make sense to invest into sidecontent when income is tight. But that's like common sense.
Bah, who needs common sense when you have torrents of money flooding out of your cheeks? - Elon Musk, probably.

I spent that money as soon as I got it the first time. It was a quick lesson to learn.

• Haha

daquus

Oct 26, 2022
You just say that because the grass is always greener on the side of the fence you haven’t banged yet.

The whole Juliet satellite desire makes me laugh … I agree with everyone she will be a FUN additional member … but you all are lucky I’m not Runey because I personally would keep her active with LOTS of introductions & cameo’s but I would keep her a big ole tease strictly for the Trolling enjoyment… mwahahaha!

On a side note with Juliet … I hope she is tatted & pierced up … would be a nice surprise.

Like when the radio girl had the bondage tan lines (I forget her name)

I can totally see Juliet with all sorts of “stuff” under that outfit. (In addition to the tig ole bittys)
Juliet already got naked in the shower scene. I wish there was more Juliet stuff going on. Yeah. Some lactation, maybe?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Wait … wait … wait …
Juliet is the big titty goth girl
kate is the spectrum girl
but we were taking about the investigative reporter / radio girl with the bondage rope tan lines …. What’s her name????

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That’s the person whose name I forget most.
thanks!

is it Vanessa or Juliet that is the person that is ”the forgotten“ on discord ??
context makes me think it’s Juliet
Juliet is the poor forgotten one, since she is the quiet one, who sits in the back of the room, keeping to herself.
Really happy that she is getting more content lately, even if it is mostly in the background.

Last edited:

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
How is the penetration animation for this game? can you see everything clearly like "once in a lifetime" and "Eternum" or Is it just default honey select with no penetration animation whatsoever?

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
How is the penetration animation for this game? can you see everything clearly like "once in a lifetime" and "Eternum" or Is it just default honey select with no penetration animation whatsoever?
Most animations you can see it.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
suddenly when I unlocked the requirement that was bottlenecking everything, I got flooded with event after event.
I've only replayed this once or twice from the beginning, and this was absolutely the worst thing about my replay experience. Just one event after another, I couldn't do what I wanted until I completed a bunch, then nothing again. I mean, it's not the worst thing, but I at least want to choose when I can do each event, when I'm ready to do it.

I don't know if that's still the case, as I haven't played a new game since like version 10 or 11 (maybe 12? I don't remember), so it might have been smoothed out by now. Or maybe I just played it "wrong" and that bottleneck of events was my fault.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've only replayed this once or twice from the beginning, and this was absolutely the worst thing about my replay experience. Just one event after another, I couldn't do what I wanted until I completed a bunch, then nothing again. I mean, it's not the worst thing, but I at least want to choose when I can do each event, when I'm ready to do it.

I don't know if that's still the case, as I haven't played a new game since like version 10 or 11 (maybe 12? I don't remember), so it might have been smoothed out by now. Or maybe I just played it "wrong" and that bottleneck of events was my fault.
This time was the first I've heard of players experiencing a bottle neck and I would love to fix that if that's happening. But I would bet that this happened because you thought you could ignore certain characters instead of leveling them all up whenever an event is available. It wouldn't make much sense in the story to ignore any characters, but I understand players aren't going to love every character, so I've been thinking of adding a skip button to every event. But you can also use one of the various cheats in game to ignore a character if you really wanted to do that.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
This time was the first I've heard of players experiencing a bottle neck and I would love to fix that if that's happening. But I would bet that this happened because you thought you could ignore certain characters instead of leveling them all up whenever an event is available. It wouldn't make much sense in the story to ignore any characters, but I understand players aren't going to love every character, so I've been thinking of adding a skip button to every event. But you can also use one of the various cheats in game to ignore a character if you really wanted to do that.
I haven't really experienced much of a bottleneck on my current replay with the possible exception of Lin's Level 27 Event which requires Android to be around Level 26, and that can take a while at the current build. My guess is that Lin's event was added in a build sometime after Android's was where it'd be assumed she'd already be at/past that level when Lin's was released. It's only noticeable if you play a new game with the current build.

On an unrelated note, I noticed a possible continuity problem with Android's events in that I feel Events 17 and 18 are kind of backward. Event 18 is when she decides to remove her mask to show MC her face "for the first time"; however, she didn't seem to have any problem showing it during the previous event where she and Kali are together trying to fix her program.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes