lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I'm playing a game that is called Harem Hotel. If the game would be called Harem Hotel Manager I could understand your point more.
Yeah, me and names...:FacePalm: (the secret café I was talking about is actually secret care café)

Anyway, I wasn't trying to make a point, just sharing my experience, not saying it was an issue with the game.
If I were to try a new playthrough now, I wouldn't have the same experience. Just saying it can happen.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
As far as money issues are concerned I had a somewhat similar experience on my first playthrough in that money was tight up until you get the big gift from you know who. But that was back 4-5 versions ago. I tried to go through the game again in versions 1.14 a while back when that came out and catalogue all my expenses and profits in a ledger and found the income curve to have been significantly flattened for the better. I have no exact idea how and why but I just newer felt a money crunch into my 2nd playthrough like I did in the 1st even though I didn't make any steps to save money or rush the bar. You can find my excel spreadsheet uploaded to this thread a while back IIRC.

So that is something to consider.
I think the reason money is tight is early on you have no real direction. Ooooh clothes! Buy. Ooooh hotel options! Buy. Wait.. more girls? More clothes. Toys? Buy.

To be honest, as far as new players go, Runey could prolly limit some of the store options until after 2-3 weeks in game has happened so you're far more likely to have the bar / story money to help alleviate the "I need money!" pattern new players seem to run into. Maybe treat clothes like Kali's hard drive, so that they're "sold out" until needed or X amount of time has passed.

Seems totally unnecessary, but years down the road we still have folks saying they don't have money.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the reason money is tight is early on you have no real direction. Ooooh clothes! Buy. Ooooh hotel options! Buy. Wait.. more girls? More clothes. Toys? Buy.

To be honest, as far as new players go, Runey could prolly limit some of the store options until after 2-3 weeks in game has happened so you're far more likely to have the bar / story money to help alleviate the "I need money!" pattern new players seem to run into. Maybe treat clothes like Kali's hard drive, so that they're "sold out" until needed or X amount of time has passed.

Seems totally unnecessary, but years down the road we still have folks saying they don't have money.
That is one of the beauties of playing since the beginning, lots of time between updates to enjoy all the fun, rather than trying to rush through it all, to get to the later sex scenes. While I am in no position to buy countries or anything yet, like K-dad, I am unlikely to ever need to worry about money again in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
That is one of the beauties of playing since the beginning, lots of time between updates to enjoy all the fun, rather than trying to rush through it all, to get to the later sex scenes. While I am in no position to buy countries or anything yet, like K-dad, I am unlikely to ever need to worry about money again in the game.
Now you’ve done it …. You jinxed yourself.

Don't forget you will have a big hospital bill to correct the flat head you’ve given your poor Lin with the excessive head pats!!!

Also your new avatar image keeps messing with me … I don’t recognize you as fast as your old image.
It's nice but it still gives me a brain hiccup with regards to recognizing you quickly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now you’ve done it …. You jinxed yourself.

Don't forget you will have a big hospital bill to correct the flat head you’ve given your poor Lin with the excessive head pats!!!

Also your new avatar image keeps messing with me … I don’t recognize you as fast as your old image.
It's nice but it still gives me a brain hiccup with regards to recognizing you quickly.
Oh, gawd, not hospital bills!!!!!!! :eek:

Well, Jin's were not too bad, hopefully, they just don't charge much to work on elves. :p

I had this avatar on Deviant Art, based on one that was set for my game's discussion page, and like you said, looks better, so I changed it in a few places. lol

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I want both, those are two of the best looking girls in the game. ;)
You just say that because the grass is always greener on the side of the fence you haven’t banged yet.

That said, Juliet does show up again this time, from what I have heard.
The whole Juliet satellite desire makes me laugh … I agree with everyone she will be a FUN additional member … but you all are lucky I’m not Runey because I personally would keep her active with LOTS of introductions & cameo’s but I would keep her a big ole tease strictly for the Trolling enjoyment… mwahahaha!

On a side note with Juliet … I hope she is tatted & pierced up … would be a nice surprise.

Like when the radio girl had the bondage tan lines (I forget her name)

I can totally see Juliet with all sorts of “stuff” under that outfit. (In addition to the tig ole bittys)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You just say that because the grass is always greener on the side of the fence you haven’t banged yet.
That could be part of it, sure, but it is also that I have a real fetish for goth girls and redheads.
The whole Juliet satellite desire makes me laugh … I agree with everyone she will be a FUN additional member … but you all are lucky I’m not Runey because I personally would keep her active with LOTS of introductions & cameo’s but I would keep her a big ole tease strictly for the Trolling enjoyment… mwahahaha!

On a side note with Juliet … I hope she is tatted & pierced up … would be a nice surprise.

Like when the radio girl had the bondage tan lines (I forget her name)

I can totally see Juliet with all sorts of “stuff” under that outfit. (In addition to the tig ole bittys)
You are not on the discord, are you?
Forgetting who she is, is a running gag over there.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I haven't played this game for a while and I have a question about the room to the right of Autumun's room, has it already been occupied ? or is dev still deciding which girl is going to move there ? please say it's moon.

Reactions: Demora

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't played this game for a while and I have a question about the room to the right of Autumun's room, has it already been occupied ? or is dev still deciding which girl is going to move there ? please say it's moon.
He seems to have decided, but we have not found out who it will be yet, though some are guessing.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
That could be part of it, sure, but it is also that I have a real fetish for goth girls and redheads.

You are not on the discord, are you?
Forgetting who she is, is a running gag over there.
I’m super terrible remembering names … so it’s an honest failure of my mind not that I was aware of the running joke … I still don’t know her name…lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Only Runey knows who's going to end up there, but my theory is that it will be where the nursery goes when the time comes. :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes