Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I haven't really experienced much of a bottleneck on my current replay with the possible exception of Lin's Level 27 Event which requires Android to be around Level 26, and that can take a while at the current build. My guess is that Lin's event was added in a build sometime after Android's was where it'd be assumed she'd already be at/past that level when Lin's was released. It's only noticeable if you play a new game with the current build.
Lin's 26th event (linbotdate) needs to be remade, and the remake will remove that restriction. Thanks for pointing it out! It's on the list now. The quality bar in HH has been risen in v0.16, so now I feel like most content up to over half way through each character's story needs an overhaul, if not for visual quality then for writing quality. All of android's story up to event 25 is getting overhauled in some way for sure.

On an unrelated note, I noticed a possible continuity problem with Android's events in that I feel Events 17 and 18 are kind of backward. Event 18 is when she decides to remove her mask to show MC her face "for the first time"; however, she didn't seem to have any problem showing it during the previous event where she and Kali are together trying to fix her program.
She didn't show her face during the event where they're working on her program.
1669076339046.png

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Lin's 26th event (linbotdate) needs to be remade, and the remake will remove that restriction. Thanks for pointing it out! It's on the list now. The quality bar in HH has been risen in v0.16, so now I feel like most content up to over half way through each character's story needs an overhaul, if not for visual quality then for writing quality. All of android's story up to event 25 is getting overhauled in some way for sure.

She didn't show her face during the event where they're working on her program.
View attachment 2185526
My mistake. It took me a while to find it, but it turns out that it's actually Kali's Event 27 where her face is shown for the first time. The only difference is that it's when Kali temporarily takes over her body; however, during the Level 18 event for Android she is supposedly revealing her face to the MC for the first time. Kali's event only requires Android to be at Level 10 for her event so it's likely to trigger long before Android's. Maybe something could be added to Android's event that somehow references what happened with Kali with a throwaway line or something?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Ok, I'm going through a full replay from the beginning and I cannot remmeber.

When the game says "Increase <girls name> friendship" what is it? Is it the Relationship level? I know it is not affection.

Aug 9, 2018
Man, I wish there was an option to shut Android the fuck down when she wants to go visit Kali in university and she hacks the whole class' nudes for no reason. That whole scene and especially everything in the cafe after made me feel so gross with no ability to call the android out on her behavior.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Man, I wish there was an option to shut Android the fuck down when she wants to go visit Kali in university and she hacks the whole class' nudes for no reason. That whole scene and especially everything in the cafe after made me feel so gross with no ability to call the android out on her behavior.
Noted, thank you for the suggestion.

Aug 9, 2018
Noted, thank you for the suggestion.
oh man i had an impact on the world after all, take that dad

i think it would even be fine if there was an option to ask the android to stop, but then she went ahead with the whole presentation anyway, she's her own master after all- the end result is the same. And if you asked her to stop, then also dont have the MC ask for the nudes. Don't mean to sound nitpicky but this scene just really stood out to me.

antherus79

Jun 7, 2022
Keep going with the story. Her actions cause a lot of fallout and MAJOR development in her plotline.

Aug 9, 2018
Keep going with the story. Her actions cause a lot of fallout and MAJOR development in her plotline.
I did play further, and yes there are a lot of consequences, but it still feels gross that the MC just sat back and watched this whole thing happen, even asked for those hacked nudes, and then later Android says that MC told them that they liked what she did as a justification for her behavior.

Again, no problem with the android's actions from a story perspective or what it leads to, just the MC's reactions to it that felt IMO uncharacteristically skeezy.

mightykettle

Oct 21, 2021
Hello,
i am stuck.
"I think i saw Ayame heading towards Kali's room" and nothing happens.
Can i force it somehow?
Can't do anything with Lucia either :/

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I read somewhere that the next update is gonna have changes to the early game. Is that true? Thats the only thing thats stopping me from playing since the game has a load of content
Yup.

Technically, I think every build will have changes to early game content. But the next update is gonna have a heck of a lot more change to early game content, including access to a human brothel, exploring the city, and (maybe, I think) starting a weed farm in the Hotel Garden.

Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
I also did not particularly like the scene. But I understood why Runey maybe thought that it fit the narrative.
At that point in the Story Robot was not exposed to society. She basically was constraint to the people in the Hotel and to the stuff she found on the Internet. She had no clue where the societal borders were. She had to learn. Runeys decision to make this "lesson" for Robot a public humiliation and lets face it - sexual harrassment in an University Auditorium... is debatable.

I would've wished that Runey chose a different way to get this done. But I have no idea how if you want to keep the "viewing" effect of the pictures shown - also some of the Story Elements in following Parts revert back to this incident.

Personally I would prefer if the whole Hacking and Showing of Robot would be cut out and Robot maybe simply copied the data and made the girls aware of what she found simply by words... if that makes sense?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen777

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I also did not particularly like the scene. But I understood why Runey maybe thought that it fit the narrative.
At that point in the Story Robot was not exposed to society. She basically was constraint to the people in the Hotel and to the stuff she found on the Internet. She had no clue where the societal borders were. She had to learn. Runeys decision to make this "lesson" for Robot a public humiliation and lets face it - sexual harrassment in an University Auditorium... is debatable.

I would've wished that Runey chose a different way to get this done. But I have no idea how if you want to keep the "viewing" effect of the pictures shown - also some of the Story Elements in following Parts revert back to this incident.

Personally I would prefer if the whole Hacking and Showing of Robot would be cut out and Robot maybe simply copied the data and made the girls aware of what she found simply by words... if that makes sense?
I think the issue is that we can't really tell her off about it and are instead encouraging it as the MC. Why she does it is understandable but MC's reaction does not fit how some people would like to react to it. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I understood anyway.

Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
I think the issue is that we can't really tell her off about it and are instead encouraging it as the MC. Why she does it is understandable but MC's reaction does not fit how some people would like to react to it. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I understood anyway.
hhmm... you might be right - if the MC had the ability to scold her for it - the scene would make much more sense.. Maybe with even the option to ask Android to apologize in another scene?

And by the way... thinking more about it - I would be a hypocrite to not mention that scenes like this are also with quite a few other characters. I mean.. the whole Autumn storyline to get her involved with the MC is... also "a bit" uncomfortable...

These kind of storylines are maybe a bit too normalized here on the platform?

Reactions: Demora
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes