Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Because most people come here with dick in hand, or the intention of getting there within a fairly short timeframe.

...So how are you?
Excited for having some free time after what I believe is now the longest development cycle I've done for Harem Hotel. I'd like to buy a laptop and travel while working now that it has become a reasonable option.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I always take a break after each update, but v0.16 included many hurdles in my personal life. I've had two family health scares, had gotten sick myself, dealt with many more personal issues, and still decided to spend extra time making sure v0.16 was not rushed.

Unfortunately most people here would rather complain than ask simple questions like "How are you?"
I think someone needs to come up with an "International Headpat Day for Runey" just as a way to show you how much we care.:)

Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
Runey If you need a Laptop capable of Rendering - so basically a Mobile Workstation.. and if you have the money - I personally would recommend looking into the HP Zbook Series. We use them for the Engineers at work and they are incredibly well built and in the right configuration they will render your socks off. Also from what I am seeing they do not thermal throttle at all (but you can hear the fans when you do extremly heavy task).
I think the most expensive one we have is used from a guy who has 100gb Projects in Matlab :D

And apart from that :) You are doing a great job - please take care of yourself.

Reactions: Runey

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Excited for having some free time after what I believe is now the longest development cycle I've done for Harem Hotel. I'd like to buy a laptop and travel while working now that it has become a reasonable option.
Sounds like a privileged way of life, if one only a select few get to truly experience. If you are able to, I'd say go for it and do it until you want to return, or do something else entirely. And congratulations on having pushed 0.16 almost all the way out. Even though I am eagerly awaiting the public release I am certain you have earned a reprieve.

Reactions: Zen777 and Runey

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I named my android Corta, after a sex crazed friend of mine who also creates adult games.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wheres the update its been 8 months....
Here we go again...
UpdateFairy7.jpg
no i didn't get any eror message but here my save file from old save file i add into new save file version 0.15.1
View attachment 2192359
and this what i get (first save is the new one i make)
View attachment 2192360
You are on page one, the saves you are showing are on page 2.
I think someone needs to come up with an "International Headpat Day for Runey" just as a way to show you how much we care.:)
Head-Pat-Sim (2).gif

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Shoutout to everyone who named Android a name that sounds like Android. I named her Andi.
I did 'Anne' at first, but then we had someone whose canon name was 'Ann', so I changed it for the first time, but after a few things for fun, I have found a permanent solution.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Oh we're doing Android's name?

Abby or Abigail.

No real reason besides holding of significance to me. I could give an "could fit into cannon" reasoning behind it but even then would be me projecting myself onto grandfather.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes