EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Runey I ran into a problem today during my replay. The timing of several events caused them to kind of overlap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There needs to be some logic built in to keep events from overlapping. It creates confusion in the overall story line.

Reactions: Zen777

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
My random guess ended up being pretty accurate!

His post contains a clue. The next update is in 1126 hours 34 minutes and 12 seconds. So roughly a month and a half.

No, I'm not serious. But it'd be hilarious if it actually is in that timeframe.
1126 hours is 46 days. Ended up being 42 days :cool:

Reactions: Zen777 and Runey

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HaremHotel-0.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.15.1 Public] + Lord Ashram's Mod

Download Apk: , Google

Download Apk+Data: , Google

Apk+Data Installation:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
update pls

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
I have Sylvia on Level 4/5 on the slave route. She has the exclamation mark next to her name, but I can't figure out how to trigger the event. Could someone help me?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Holy crap Runey 10GB!!!. Last time i downloaded it was 7Gb???.
You need a to torrent this as part of the Main downloads. Glad someone else made a Torrent above Makes it easier to download.
Shame i have to sign up to get the torrent link, makes it a bit sus.
You've done to much work Runey 10Gbs is insane for a VN,
If you're only roughly 60% through ID expect the finished product to be about 25Gb.
Yep time to consider adding a torrent to the first page downloads section. Preferably one we don't have to sign up for.
Grats on the .16 release by the way now have a break for a week or two you deserve it.
I'm gonna settle down with my plate of fairy wings and bottle of
th-2476066776.jpg
As I wait 7 hours to download this.... Took the risk and tried the torrent now only have 20mins to wait.
Hope its safe.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Holy crap Runey 10GB!!!. Last time i downloaded it was 7Gb???.
You need a to torrent this as part of the Main downloads. Glad someone else made a Torrent above Makes it easier to download.
Shame i have to sign up to get the torrent link, makes it a bit sus.
You've done to much work Runey 10Gbs is insane for a VN,
If you're only roughly 60% through ID expect the finished product to be about 25Gb.
Yep time to consider adding a torrent to the first page downloads section. Preferably one we don't have to sign up for.
Grats on the .16 release by the way now have a break for a week or two you deserve it.
I'm gonna settle down with my plate of fairy wings and bottle of
View attachment 2196596
As I wait 7 hours to download this.... Took the risk and tried the torrent now only have 20mins to wait.
Hope its safe.
RPDL torrents are safe and community provided. Join their discord to learn more or visit their thread.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes