Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Hay, thanks for the new update and the Spanish translation.
Im playing again from the begining, and the translation is good enought.
But I have to complaint in the translation of the term 'maid' as 'mucama'.
Im from Spain and never had heard this word, because is an adaptation of a portuguese word for maid. I would use the word 'Criada' or 'Sirvienta', even the old 'Chacha', that is very sensitive. I suggest a neutral Spanish, without 'local' words, which are only spoken in one part of the world.
Keep up the great work mates.

Reactions: mams3425

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
You need a to torrent this as part of the Main downloads. Glad someone else made a Torrent above Makes it easier to download.
Shame i have to sign up to get the torrent link, makes it a bit sus.
<...>
Yep time to consider adding a torrent to the first page downloads section. Preferably one we don't have to sign up for.
I've used the rpdl torrents many times, and they are safe. As far as I know, they are only for Ren'Py games.

I do agree with you though, it would be nice to have the torrent links in the OP to make them easier to find.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.0
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.16

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
1669528796816.png
Love route, Sylvia has 4/4 and an !...?

Feels like Vanessa changed her hair color, is that just me?

...Now I have 5/4 for her, after her new event. ;)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Holy crap Runey 10GB!!!. Last time i downloaded it was 7Gb???.
You need a to torrent this as part of the Main downloads. Glad someone else made a Torrent above Makes it easier to download.
Shame i have to sign up to get the torrent link, makes it a bit sus.
You've done to much work Runey 10Gbs is insane for a VN,
If you're only roughly 60% through ID expect the finished product to be about 25Gb.
Yep time to consider adding a torrent to the first page downloads section. Preferably one we don't have to sign up for.
Grats on the .16 release by the way now have a break for a week or two you deserve it.
I'm gonna settle down with my plate of fairy wings and bottle of
View attachment 2196596
As I wait 7 hours to download this.... Took the risk and tried the torrent now only have 20mins to wait.
Hope its safe.
Heya! We've been making torrents for a little over a year now - we've grown from just me to a team of six :D
I'd like to think we're pretty reputable, there's been a few mistakes and mis-steps here or there but shit happens, we try to learn from them and move forward. I check in with Sam every few weeks in case there are issues that we didn't notice too.

Like Uthuriel said above, we've a thread and a discord (both linked in the torrent comment) if you want to learn more. Otherwise, yeah it is what it is - we either make torrents from the links in the OP or like in this case as it's a public release, we use the links provided by Runey :love:

I've used the rpdl torrents many times, and they are safe. As far as I know, they are only for Ren'Py games.

I do agree with you though, it would be nice to have the torrent links in the OP to make them easier to find.
We cover all games actually, we just don't do comics/image-sets/video-sets/assets etc. We're shockingly close to finishing _ALL_ games on f95, I think we have about 500 left. We don't always post when we make torrents; for example - if the game is only 100mb then we don't bother. It feels like we get a bit spammy sometimes.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Ngl im kinda hesitate to start a new game all over again, the money grind in this game is no joke, but really dont wanna miss out on all the extra content and remake on new game, what a tough choice xD.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I made a new update of the portuguese translation to version 0.16

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
fiz uma nova atualização da tradução por portugues pra versão 0.16

1650066015824.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão V.0.16 .

PS: O Jogo Foi traduzido Junto com o Mod Walkthrough , pode jogar com ou sem o mod

HaremHotel [0.16] MEGA
portuguese translation update v0.16
----------------------------
atualização da tradução em portugues v0.16

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 2196666
Love route, Sylvia has 4/4 and an !...?

Feels like Vanessa changed her hair color, is that just me?

...Now I have 5/4 for her, after her new event. ;)
Look at all those headpats, no wonder he is called The Devian.

Been awhile since i have played. I am guessing the game is significantly different than when i last played, especially the early game.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes