son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Android will be getting a lot of remade story in her early parts.
There is something i don't understand about Android' mind death. As we know, defensive procedures of her mind are constantly trying to "fix errors", erasing her personality and thus killing her. (There was an awesome scene about it, "I will die, that means i'm alive".) But later Kali says that Android is still technichally immortal, because she can "copy herself". But what "herself" will she copy, if there won't be any of it? If she makes "backups" of herself, then being restored from backup she will forget all that she knew, made or felt since that backup. And to do or learn something, she will inevitably spend some of her remaining time, and further "backups" will have less of it left. She is definitely mortal, and some copy-paste won't fix it. Is Kali wrong?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
My "Android" is named Heterochromia. Aside from the obvious reason for the name, the "chromia" part sounds like chrome / chromium which, being metallic, plays in nicely.

I named the hotel The Krusty Krab while you guys are arguing about androids name... we are not the same... :KEK:
Slut Palace 5000 - "Cum for the Girls, Stay for the Harem". :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is something i don't understand about Android' mind death. As we know, defensive procedures of her mind are constantly trying to "fix errors", erasing her personality and thus killing her. (There was an awesome scene about it, "I will die, that means i'm alive".) But later Kali says that Android is still technichally immortal, because she can "copy herself". But what "herself" will she copy, if there won't be any of it? If she makes "backups" of herself, then being restored from backup she will forget all that she knew, made or felt since that backup. And to do or learn something, she will inevitably spend some of her remaining time, and further "backups" will have less of it left. She is definitely mortal, and some copy-paste won't fix it. Is Kali wrong?
It is a matter of perspective, to retain all of her memories, she would need constantly updated backups, and that would include the new "fixes", so she could be immortal, if she keeps that old backup, but as you point out, that would not include any new memories.

Now mind you, there could be a way to only backup the files they wanted, i.e. her memories, restore her base file system, load the memory files, and she is mostly good to go, but that depends on how her file system works, and how her 'kids' will affect that as well. There are a lot of factors involved, and it depends on what they choose to do about it.

It seems to me, that she has embraced her mortality, and is going all in on being the founder of a new species.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen777
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes