ray3dave

May 12, 2017
is that event with the 5 elves in the dungeon bugged? i dont get any points for the vaginal scene at the end when cornwall counts, even though during it, it says i get 3 extra points
That's a major spoiler here! 5 elves! Can't wait to descover that, but I started a new game, so I did not see much of the new content, esüecially as I am avoiding it for the moment being a bit to get as far as possible with the "basic characters". I nwant to keep it for later.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Holy crap this thread is active.
I need more information on the "HAHAHA" thing. There are many instances of this. Which event did the happen on? I need exact dialog or a picture.

Are you sure the hard drive thing was done on v0.4 or v0.5? That should have been fixed on v0.4.

I don't understand what you mean about the slutty schoolgirl thing. At some point, the game should tell you to buy it.

I don't understand what you mean about Lin's reaction after you acquired the Android? How is this a bug?

Yes, some parts of Lin's sex stuff isn't supposed to be under Let's have some fun

How is talking to Kali's dad after he visited a bug? You talk to him with Kali, he invites you out, Kali refuses. But Kali wakes you up telling you her Dad already bought the tickets.
1. It was when her dad first visited, a few clicks before he left again. I can grab a picture later, but that was the entire dialogue box.
2. I'm reasonably certain that was a fresh start from 0.5. I guess I could try again?
3. Yes, at some point it should tell me. It tells me every day when the day starts, then again after the morning blowjob, and yet again if I access my computer and don't end up buying it. Also after some events with other characters.
4. Nothing to do with the Android, I suppose. I just first tried that option afterwards, and her mildly confused first reaction to the rope outfit felt misplaced after I had already have her wear it several times before.

The thing with the tickets was: I could, immediately after he came buy, go up to Kali and click Talk, and she would ask if I'm ready. Which I wasn't.
But only the next day did she come and tell that her dad bought the tickets. That would be confusing for a new player.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
is that event with the 5 elves in the dungeon bugged? i dont get any points for the vaginal scene at the end when cornwall counts, even though during it, it says i get 3 extra points
You're playing a leaked, unreleased, buggy version of v0.5 that was meant for bug testers.

(Sorry if I'm repeating myself too much, but I feel as though it's important to know since the thread doesn't list that)

Yes, that vaginal scene is a bit bugged and has been fixed in v0.5.1

Holy crap this thread is active.

1. It was when her dad first visited, a few clicks before he left again. I can grab a picture later, but that was the entire dialogue box.
2. I'm reasonably certain that was a fresh start from 0.5. I guess I could try again?
3. Yes, at some point it should tell me. It tells me every day when the day starts, then again after the morning blowjob, and yet again if I access my computer and don't end up buying it. Also after some events with other characters.
4. Nothing to do with the Android, I suppose. I just first tried that option afterwards, and her mildly confused first reaction to the rope outfit felt misplaced after I had already have her wear it several times before.

The thing with the tickets was: I could, immediately after he came buy, go up to Kali and click Talk, and she would ask if I'm ready. Which I wasn't.
But only the next day did she come and tell that her dad bought the tickets. That would be confusing for a new player.
I found the issue, yes Kali's Dad should have said that.

Reactions: thedarkside1949

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Was the Twins introduction to the Android always rather late?
I got them both at 7 when I get the talk where they ask "who are you", I wonder how they couldn't have seen her so far.
Edit: Potential Bug? When talking to Lin when she changed her hair colour, the time jumps from noon straight to night. I didn't see any story reason for that talk to take hours.
And the talk of Lin and Toy in the Utility Room has the line "So, humans and elves can have produce children?" I think one of the two ought to do it.
That talk also happened before any lewd things with Android, and before anyone would have known about her ability to change breast size, yet Lin somehow did.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Was the Twins introduction to the Android always rather late?
I got them both at 7 when I get the talk where they ask "who are you", I wonder how they couldn't have seen her so far.
The Android shows up on day 26. The twins show up on day 34. If you own the second floor (they need a place to stay after all)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I meant the scene where Android enters their room and they do dressup. But I guess that's random chance.
Oh, next one: Kali+Lucy Beach, preparation: "She couldn't decide which swimsuit she wanted to where..."

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you so much!

Violet isn't my character. A $100 patron made her, and decides what she says, and everything that happens in those events. Succubi don't exist in Harem Hotel's world, I'm pretty adamant about that.

There's a difference between deflowering a girl, and taking her virginity. Deflowering would mean taking and breaking a girl's hymen so to speak. Virginity always comes with that, but you don't need to deflower a girl to take her virginity. Deflowering usually always involves "popping the cherry", or blood. None of these girls have their hymen intact, you were just their first cock. They've of course used a dildo at some point, and that would deflower them. (maybe a different story for Autumn though ;) )

Yep, she works at The Burning Topic

Ah, thank you for clearing up the "Violet Controversy"- I will take down my petition and officially end my hunger strike. Lol

Okay, that makes a bit more sense with Emma. It just seemed from her overall demeanor, posture, and apprehension that she hadn't been penetrated by anything. I did notice the lack of blood and screaming from their coupling. I just didn't know if she had stated it or it was ever alluded to, that she was "intact". :)

For some twisted reason, with Autumn being the zealot that she it- I kinda see shades of "that" scene from The Exorcist with her... Y'know which one. Lol (Damn, Linda Blair sure was adorable back then and grew into quite the hottie...ah, memories).

Character

Jan 8, 2018
Hello Runey! I must say that I was really surpised in a good way after I discovered the consequences of choosing "Give Felicity what she wants" option after Maria has told us not to do so. For a moment I thought "Wow! This 'dialogue' looks like something from Stanley Parable!". Cute little feature, appreciated it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Runey found a small bug in the Ashley samurai movie. Saigo is the firstborn, Hattori is the second son who was sold. But at the end, we have this:
"Hattori: 'You... my parents told me I had a brother they had sold... we all assumed you had died... It's you... isn't it? Saigo... my... brother..."

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
@Runey found a small bug in the Ashley samurai movie. Saigo is the firstborn, Hattori is the second son who was sold. But at the end, we have this:
I always assumed that was deliberate revisionism, but now that you wrote it, I guess it being a mistake is a reasonable explanation.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Think about it this way. We keep zoos, we capture animals and put them in cages so we can enjoy ourselves by seeing these crazy exotic creatures.
And these days many people object even to that, let alone doing the same to actual people. It doesn't matter if it's "really" the 21st century, the society we see looks modern in most ways (if not more advanced; androids for example). A society like that featuring slavery is jarring, more so the more prominent it's made. At first it was more of a background element to Lin's story and could largely be ignored, but the more it gets dragged into the foreground, the less believable it gets. I really like Lin, but some of her story events are borderline unplayable.

Also, you've been having problems with the size of the game, right? It would probably help if you used actual video files (webm) for the animated scenes rather than sequences of webp files. You should find them dramatically smaller.

alanvcb

Dec 7, 2018
Sorry if this question was answered before, but the thread is so huge. In the actual version(0.4) , I can see a scene with Emma or Felicity in the shower? everytime i go there, they are mad with me? is there something i'm missing? (sorry for bad english, non native speaker)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes