UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I get the scene where Felicity and Emma come back from shopping when I click on the room door at night, where I can normally pick someone to sleep with. I think that's not intended.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I haven't been able to collect any mail

Mac 0.51
I need more information, I can't help you off that.

any info about 0.5.1 log?

And these days many people object even to that, let alone doing the same to actual people. It doesn't matter if it's "really" the 21st century, the society we see looks modern in most ways (if not more advanced; androids for example). A society like that featuring slavery is jarring, more so the more prominent it's made. At first it was more of a background element to Lin's story and could largely be ignored, but the more it gets dragged into the foreground, the less believable it gets. I really like Lin, but some of her story events are borderline unplayable.

Also, you've been having problems with the size of the game, right? It would probably help if you used actual video files (webm) for the animated scenes rather than sequences of webp files. You should find them dramatically smaller.
Yes, people do object to slavery of any kind. People object to slavery in Harem Hotel as well.

I'm kind of confused as to what you're getting at? A lot of people in HH don't see Elves as people, technically they're not, they're Elves. It's kind of the same thing as enslaving Aliens, aliens aren't human, neither are Elves.

Of course, Lin and the MC do see Elves as people, and that's kind of what you can fight against.

Human slavery would have been long outlawed for being unrighteous. Probably around 1000 years ago in HH. Now they find some "smart animals", and they want to put them to work like you would a cow, a pig, etc.

Advancing in technology doesn't mean the decrease in slavery. In fact, in real life there are more slaves than ever have been in one point in time (I believe this is true, but I could be wrong), but I'm not trying to use that as an excuse. A lot people in HH see elves as animals. It's a different type of slavery.

I'm sorry, but I don't think you've brought up anything that makes this form of slavery less believable. This system can't last forever, the slavery of Elves is a new concept people are taking advantage of.

I'm just having problems with the Android version being 2GB or more. Otherwise, it's perfect.

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
maria locked herself up in her room and doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but you can't buy gifts or interact with her at all. Or did i miss something?

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the latest version?
I am just starting, so I need a little (LOT) of help.

May 28, 2018
Not entirely sure if this was answered or missed in in the beginning description of traits. But what on the left is tied to the "Cum Slut" trait? It's the only one I have left to clear on Lin but everything on the left is already 10+ except "Lust" but that always goes away after roughly 4ish I believe.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Not entirely sure if this was answered or missed in in the beginning description of traits. But what on the left is tied to the "Cum Slut" trait? It's the only one I have left to clear on Lin but everything on the left is already 10+ except "Lust" but that always goes away after roughly 4ish I believe.
It's just tied to how many times you've pulled out on them.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Cum Slut & Cum Dump are tied to how many times you cum on / in her. It`s 10 times I believe to unlock the trait.

Reactions: Runey

Planefare

Oct 6, 2017
I was wondering if anyone else besides me was not getting deliveries after a certain point (I have not pinned down when) if they sleep with a girl at night. I did find that if i just sleep I get them though so not a big issue I guess.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the latest version?
I am just starting, so I need a little (LOT) of help.
There is a walkthrough! >

I was wondering if anyone else besides me was not getting deliveries after a certain point (I have not pinned down when) if they sleep with a girl at night. I did find that if i just sleep I get them though so not a big issue I guess.
Some people have reported this issue, but when I retrace their steps, I cannot reproduce the error. I've followed these steps:

Sleep with Lin, Sleep with Android, Sleep with Lin and have Lin as your alarm, Sleep with Android and have Android as your alarm, Have Android as your alarm, have Lin as your alarm.

None of those combinations have delayed any mail in v0.5

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Absolutely love this game. Its one of my favorites.

I was surprised by a couple of the story events this time around. Some people have mentioned about them in earlier posts. I tend to like this kind of character development, although I can see where the other posters were coming from.
There were quite a few 'deep' moments/revelations about several different characters -all in one update-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a little jarring, all at once. Usually, you see that kind of stuff being spaced out and/or offset with lighter moments with other characters. Still excellent story telling, tho.

And I know this is probably not going to happen, cause it would involve a stupid amount of work....probably.
But I really wish that the 'Hot Springs' would have some kind of purpose for things other that scripted story events.
I'm always ducking in there. Even tho, I know nothings going to happen.
I wish it would work more like the showers.
- Have scheduled (or random) times for a girl (or randomize the girl) to be there. In the evenings, they are all available, except Kali. Could be a nice affection boost, or maybe a quick sexy moment.
- Or maybe have the Hot Springs be one of the places you can take the girls when you meet them in the lobby.
- I mean. Right now, we have them kind of 'hanging out' and touching themselves in the Utility Room (which is basically and empty room, except for a bench = not sexy), when there's a perfectly good reason to get half naked and touch yourself, right next door...which is, well, hot...

Also... [impending-personal-preference-rant] [Sorry Runey...Cant hold it in...]
-If the room behind Ellen is a closet, how the hell does she get behind that counter in the lobby, which is solid all the way around?
-Why doesn't Ellen (so hot) have a (want to touch the heinie) room?
(She's there just as much as the house-elf, right?!)
I know her feelings for the MC are sort of familial, due to her relationship with his Grandfather.
-And I don't care.
-I'm with Maria.
-Me likey.
-I would at least like have some conversation with her, as opposed to having such a hottie stand in for the game's help-menu.
(Which -duh- belongs on the computer in your room. Disguise the Help-Menu questions as recent 'Booble' searches, or something.)
(Heh. Groping for answers on Booble...)

-How about some anecdotes about Pap-pap or some work-place flirting?
-If she worked for Grandpa, she should be an expert at blue-balling the MC, before turning him loose on the guests (to further Grandpa's dying wish, of course).
-Christ. Have the MC drop a pen, and make her bend over to pick it up or something.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Absolutely love this game. Its one of my favorites.

I was surprised by a couple of the story events this time around. Some people have mentioned about them in earlier posts. I tend to like this kind of character development, although I can see where the other posters were coming from.
There were quite a few 'deep' moments/revelations about several different characters -all in one update-
It was a little jarring, all at once. Usually, you see that kind of stuff being spaced out and/or offset with lighter moments with other characters. Still excellent story telling, tho.

And I know this is probably not going to happen, cause it would involve a stupid amount of work....probably.
But I really wish that the 'Hot Springs' would have some kind of purpose for things other that scripted story events.
I'm always ducking in there. Even tho, I know nothings going to happen.
I wish it would work more like the showers.
- Have scheduled (or random) times for a girl (or randomize the girl) to be there. In the evenings, they are all available, except Kali. Could be a nice affection boost, or maybe a quick sexy moment.
- Or maybe have the Hot Springs be one of the places you can take the girls when you meet them in the lobby.
- I mean. Right now, we have them kind of 'hanging out' and touching themselves in the Utility Room (which is basically and empty room, except for a bench = not sexy), when there's a perfectly good reason to get half naked and touch yourself, right next door...which is, well, hot...

Also... [impending-personal-preference-rant] [Sorry Runey...Cant hold it in...]
-If the room behind Ellen is a closet, how the hell does she get behind that counter in the lobby, which is solid all the way around?
-Why doesn't Ellen (so hot) have a (want to touch the heinie) room?
(She's there just as much as the house-elf, right?!)
I know her feelings for the MC are sort of familial, due to her relationship with his Grandfather.
-And I don't care.
-I'm with Maria.
-Me likey.
-I would at least like have some conversation with her, as opposed to having such a hottie stand in for the game's help-menu.
(Which -duh- belongs on the computer in your room. Disguise the Help-Menu questions as recent 'Booble' searches, or something.)
(Heh. Groping for answers on Booble...)

-How about some anecdotes about Pap-pap or some work-place flirting?
-If she worked for Grandpa, she should be an expert at blue-balling the MC, before turning him loose on the guests (to further Grandpa's dying wish, of course).
-Christ. Have the MC drop a pen, and make her bend over to pick it up or something.
Thank you so much!

Ellen's Room is behind her, it's not a closet.

Actually, I'm not really sure what it is right now. Currently I have no plans for what it could be. That's why Android calls it a closet (Which I've changed to room). But I will be planning some stuff out soon.

I do want to allow you to take the girls to the hot springs as an affection raising date from the lobby hangout events.

Ellen loved your grandfather as much as some of the girls love you now. Your grandfather was Ellen's MC. She's never going to love MC. Your grandfather is her soulmate, and she's in pain from his death. I do want to add story to her, and I do think you'll be able to have fun with her.

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
hello friends. can anyone here help me with an issue i've been stuck on ?

so i got to lvl 6 friendship with kali since the beggining of the game and now im almost at the end ( i mean there is nothing else to do) and still i have no other interactions with her.
but i guess that problems eventually became another problem. i cant interact with Android girls in her room anymore. : " i think i saw her going to Kali's room ... " message is messing me up. no talk options no nothing. i searched thoroughly the thread and i didnt find and answer to this.
what should i do?
here is my current save if anyone can take a look

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
Tried to decide which scene to save for last in hope of ending on a happy note. Choice wound up between Android and Emma.

I chose poorly.

Well, this is an interesting bit of new direction. Personally I like the solidly lighthearted tone of previous updates, but I expect I'll enjoy this too, and I do have faith that you'll write it well. It makes sense to me that Maria and Ashley should have some emotional issues frankly, and we know to a small degree about how Emma and Felicity have had it rough too. Was a bit bummed about how maria said her and mc weren't really close. I like her character a lot. That said, I do think she has a point that their interactions have been heavily based around sex from the start and it makes sense that she needs some space from that. Again, I trust the good writing will continue.

I'll just dearly hope it doesn't descend into well-written all out tragedy at some point. I like all these characters.

Random little aside: I do hope Sylvia gets free. I did not like her at all at first, but realizing the risks she took to do what she thinks is the right thing, even if she does it in just about the most condescending way possible, has raised my opinion of her a fair bit. I'm also very curious about the elf who seemed to want to make sure neither MC or sylvia gave away particular information...

Also I do hope Autumn and her family get a bit more development of, and eventually some appreciaton for, their abolitionist beliefs. Sure, they're not like underground railroad heroes or something, but I do get the sense that autumn is sincere and wellmeaning and while she's too pushy and conversationally inept sometimes, I think that, even with all her faults, it would be far, far better world if more people in it thought like her.

Unfortunately she seems quite unlikely to persuade anyone, heh, but hey, at least there's always social reform via sex competitions! (I'm so proud of Lin...)

Alrighty I've just sort of stream of consciousness blabbed about this enough for now. As always, I look forward to the next update.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes