Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I have probably missed something somewhere but how do I get the cumslut trait for Felicity? She only gives footjobs and vaginal sex.

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
So, Kali's friendship is 6? To increase her friendship to 7, there should be a "Talk" option on her door. But perhaps since her friendship is fairly low, and Android's is fairly high, you may have encountered an odd bug. The fix to this would be increasing Kali's friendship until you can continue with Android, or decreasing Android's friendship to continue with Kali. Both of these options would require you to open the console. You can enable the console with Unren. Type one of the following (whichever fix you choose to do from the above): kali_friendship += 1 | bot_friendship -=1
thx for the quick answer. i found the bug is that i got lvl 6 friendship with kali without the actual event triggering. another thing i didnt do before the bugs appeared is i never took robot girl to the cafe so maybe this will help further. i found that a few others had the same bug so maybe it will help being noted. so kali_friendship -=1 was my solution for kali level 6 bug

U

User_196312

Thos game is pretty cool The story is fun, the girls are so hot.

But why the animation is a little bit poor. I'll explain to myself

With honey select the animations are so great but why in this game the animations are really well done and sometimes not ??

When you have sex with ashley the animation is cool smooth etc but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the animation is so bad i don't know why.

And soory for my english is not my native language. =)

Glitxh

Jun 3, 2018
Can i get a save file for 0.4 or 0.5? My game bugged with Kali and cant progress her or the android.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Can we ban whoever asks about the riddle? Or is reading through previous posts too difficult nowadays?

From now on we answer with this. It totally answers their question, but frustratingly still requires them to use their brains.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Great game, but is crying out for a milf or two - My preference would be for some mother in law type of fantasy stuff.

Anyway, apparently there are hidden exhibition scenes? Anyone knows how to unlock those?
There are no hidden exhibitionism scenes. Talk to the girls in their room, and choose the exhibitionism option.

@Runey
I've played about half the game and have to say it's awesome. I love Lola's character and the options she has, only thing I'd ask for her is if you could "permanently" change breast size, for all applications, not just during the sequences that ask for it. So they'd be a small, or larger size during random encounters.

Two small gripes though aside from everything else being awesome.

Could the cumming scenes be a bit more fleshed out instead of just instantly ending the animation? Or is that a lot of extra work? (It kinda kills the pacing of it, granted the options mid sex kinda do too, but that's understandable).

And I noticed with Maria, after she shows you the pierced nipple, she suddenly doesn't have it in later scenes and such. What's the dealio?
I've explained this in detail many times, but the TLDR of it is, It would be an insane amount of work for customization like that. If I were to hire 5 people to allow you to permanently change Android's breast size, it would be done in Q2 of 2019, and no updates would come out in the mean time. It would just be an Android's breast update.

Maria's nipple is still pierced. She just doesn't wear a piercing.

I have probably missed something somewhere but how do I get the cumslut trait for Felicity? She only gives footjobs and vaginal sex.
Cum on her.

Thos game is pretty cool The story is fun, the girls are so hot.

But why the animation is a little bit poor. I'll explain to myself

With honey select the animations are so great but why in this game the animations are really well done and sometimes not ??

When you have sex with ashley the animation is cool smooth etc but
the animation is so bad i don't know why.

And soory for my english is not my native language. =)
This game is a work in progress.

In v0.1, all animations were 3 frames. in v0.3, I started replacing all those animations in 20+ frames.

I replaced some bad animations in v0.5 (like maria's blowjob)

Some animations can't be done in 20+ frames, but most can. Lin's thighjob on the bed for example, can't be done in 20+ frames. Same thing with Lin's blowjob alarm and Android's handjob alarm. Those are custom animations made by hand in custom positions. Making them in 20+ frames would take me 4 hours each, maybe even more because I'll likely mess up and need to restart.

Cant find the place to upgrade Android...help!
Your computer.

Can i get a save file for 0.4 or 0.5? My game bugged with Kali and cant progress her or the android.
Please report the bug so I can fix it.

SeriousReal

Jun 11, 2018
Is it just me, or Lin's info screen shows Kali for the android version? ( Besides that, fantastic recent update! )

U

User_196312

In v0.1, all animations were 3 frames. in v0.3, I started replacing all those animations in 20+ frames.

Some animations can't be done in 20+ frames, but most can. Lin's thighjob on the bed for example, can't be done in 20+ frames. Same thing with Lin's blowjob alarm and Android's handjob alarm. Those are custom animations made by hand in custom positions. Making them in 20+ frames would take me 4 hours each, maybe even more because I'll likely mess up and need to restart.

Thanks for reply. =)

I know your game are still in progress but you can agree with me some games here are a great animations on it with honey select charaters.

I don't know if you're alone to make your game but yeah you've a great game dude i love it but some animations are bad i hope in some update the animation will be good. =)

Thanks for you answer and keep going. =)

Reactions: Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
With the major difference that they were in fact, wrong. Elves are not human. Doesn't justify it, sentience is more than enough reason for me to free any creature, but this is why people caution storytellers who attempt to use non-human allegories to racial tension.
Actually, since we have multiple references to half-elves being a thing, elves would seem to be a race of humans. If they were a completely different species, they would not be able to breed with us. Regardless, I'm pretty sure most legal scholars would agree that basic human rights would apply to elves even if they aren't technically human. That would be a very short debate, I think.
However, given the fact that slavery in this universe is treated with the slaves themselves having "human rights" I have to assume that the major difference between this universe and ours is the lack of a civil war. War has a tendency to change things very quickly. Politics, on the other hand, move slowly. So, as activists work to abolish slavery through the civil system, without a revolutionary act, be it a civil disobedience campaign, or a war, the slaves' material conditions are being improved, but slowly with the dragging feet of the democratic process.
It has been made abundantly clear that elves do not have "human rights", since one of the most basic human rights is not being a slave. What rights do elves supposedly have? Isn't it made pretty clear that a human can do basically anything they want to their elf, and the elves have to just accept it? That even when freed, they can't remain free makes it worse than most periods of historical slavery, where enslaving a free man like that was considered kidnapping (it of course happened, but wasn't remotely legal).
Also, you give the civil war far too much credit. Most countries did not have a civil war related to slavery, and yet many still managed to abolish slavery before the US. Indeed, one of the reasons behind the Emancipation Proclamation was to get Britain and France (both strongly anti-slavery) on the side of the Union. When popular opinion is heavily on one side of an issue (as I would expect it to be in this case), politics can happen very quickly, as election cycles are quite short.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Thanks for reply. =)

I know your game are still in progress but you can agree with me some games here are a great animations on it with honey select charaters.

I don't know if you're alone to make your game but yeah you've a great game dude i love it but some animations are bad i hope in some update the animation will be good. =)

Thanks for you answer and keep going. =)
Yes, some of the animations are bad. And I'm saying every update I have been updating all of the old animations. Have you beaten v0.5? 90% of all animations are in 20+ frames and silky smooth. And there are over 70 animations. Over 300 if you include the outfits. Only about 5 - 10 animations need to be updated.

Sorry, but maybe if you had played from v0.1, you may understand what I'm trying to say. I've gone through so many updates with animations. To be told the last few that I haven't gotten around to yet are bad kind of rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I know they need to be updated. But I've been updating them in every update so far already.

But, some will never be updated to 20+ frames, like Lin's thighjob in bed, and the alarm events. Those are too specific and hand crafted, honey select can't turn those into 20+ frames.

If you have a list of animations that need to be updated, I would love to see that. It'll be easier for me to update the animations when I know which ones need updating off the bat.

Actually, since we have multiple references to half-elves being a thing, elves would seem to be a race of humans. If they were a completely different species, they would not be able to breed with us. Regardless, I'm pretty sure most legal scholars would agree that basic human rights would apply to elves even if they aren't technically human. That would be a very short debate, I think.

It has been made abundantly clear that elves do not have "human rights", since one of the most basic human rights is not being a slave. What rights do elves supposedly have? Isn't it made pretty clear that a human can do basically anything they want to their elf, and the elves have to just accept it? That even when freed, they can't remain free makes it worse than most periods of historical slavery, where enslaving a free man like that was considered kidnapping (it of course happened, but wasn't remotely legal).
Also, you give the civil war far too much credit. Most countries did not have a civil war related to slavery, and yet many still managed to abolish slavery before the US. Indeed, one of the reasons behind the Emancipation Proclamation was to get Britain and France (both strongly anti-slavery) on the side of the Union. When popular opinion is heavily on one side of an issue (as I would expect it to be in this case), politics can happen very quickly, as election cycles are quite short.
Elves do have Human rights. Well, depending on what you classify as human rights anyway.

Elves have these rights. The right to eat and drink, the right to be clean, the right to comfort (sleeping, good clothes, etc), and the rights to choose what they do sexually. Breaking any of these laws will get you thrown in jail. You can't rape an Elf, that's seen as taboo, and very illegal.

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
i have a problem with the mail: i ordered a few stuff and i cant get the message about the mail man being at the front door, so when i check the front door nothing happens, even though i waited 10+ days; and before that there were lots of times i did get the message but everytime i checked the front door nothing happened.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Most instances of Elves are able to breed with Humans. No instance of elves in any popular fiction of which I'm aware shows them to be decended from the same people. Elves are usually magical fae creatrues, they may or may not even be from our reality. The fact that they can breed with is is more likely due to "elf magic" than any sort of biological component.

Isn't it made pretty clear that a human can do basically anything they want to their elf, and the elves have to just accept it?
No, in fact, the opposite has been rather clear. Though Lin was mistreated by some owners, she maintained her virginity and had never even had anal sex before our arrival. 300 years and 9 masters weren't able to make her choose to have sex with them.

Furthermore, as Lin explains early in the game, and things revealed in this current version have corroborated, slaves do have rights to all the fundamental necessities of life, and some minor luxuries, like a bed, a room, a roof over their head, etc. If these basic rights are infringed they have the right to sue their owner.

That even when freed, they can't remain free makes it worse than most periods of historical slavery, where enslaving a free man like that was considered kidnapping (it of course happened, but wasn't remotely legal).
I don't know that it's ever been described as legal in HH either. It is a valid fear though, that if you go free, you'll be captured. I'm sure free black men and women in the US had the same fear.

The anti-slavery movement started in 17th century england, which is to say the 1600s, and was part of the reason the Quakers eventually moved to the new world(before the 13 colonies or the revolution). Throughout the 1700s the question of the ethics of slavery, whether it was an affront to human rights was hotly debated, and finally in 1807 something was done. However, slavery didn't completely end, with indentured servitude being practiced, and allowing people to keep their slaves for some time, until 1843. That's over 140 years for politics to abolish slavery in England.

Similarly, as the Quakers were among the US, and as we had nay-sayers even when the nation was being formed, abolitionism was going on in the US from an early point, 1688 it seems, according to wikipedia. As a result of the abolitionist movements in the US, the state of Vermont abolished slavery in 1777 with most states above the Mason-Dixie line following suit. Emancipation did take time, by the 1840s New York and Pennsylvania still had a few slaves on books, and in 1860 Jersey had 12 black people listed as perpetual apprentices. However, by 1808 the US had completely outlawed the importation of slaves, which shows that in the US, we too were working to abolish slavery for a lot longer than just the war. By 1865 it was over here.

So, it still took 22 years to finally get rid of it, even with British political pressure, which was large, as they were intentionally taking the moral high ground against Napoleon who reinstated slavery.

In the US, we know that it took at least 177 years to get rid of slavery.
In the Uk, since we know the quakers started it and were active in the US 1688 after leaving the UK, we know that it took at least 155 years to get rid of slavery.
After the French Revolution abolished slavery, it was reinstated by Napolion in 1802, the slave trade was outlawed again in 1817, but continued illegally for another 15 years before stopping in 1832, with the complete abolition coming in 1848, still before the US, but not such a great time before, and this is after getting rid of it once and reviving it.

We don't know if there's any outside political pressure to stop the slavery of the elves. So we can't assume that any less time is going to be needed. We also don't know, for how long, this nation has been the only one practicing slavery. It could be only as long as Autumn is old, for all we know.

Reactions: waffel and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i have a problem with the mail: i ordered a few stuff and i cant get the message about the mail man being at the front door, so when i check the front door nothing happens, even though i waited 10+ days; and before that there were lots of times i did get the message but everytime i checked the front door nothing happened.
I would love more information on this.

This seems to happen when you sleep with a girl at night, or have them be your alarm.

However, I've tested this, and everything goes perfectly normal. Other people have reported the same issues, but again, I've tested it the exact way they've described it, and it worked perfectly for me. Arriving the day the mailman came, and I was able to pick it up.

Most instances of Elves are able to breed with Humans. No instance of elves in any popular fiction of which I'm aware shows them to be decended from the same people. Elves are usually magical fae creatrues, they may or may not even be from our reality. The fact that they can breed with is is more likely due to "elf magic" than any sort of biological component.

No, in fact, the opposite has been rather clear. Though Lin was mistreated by some owners, she maintained her virginity and had never even had anal sex before our arrival. 300 years and 9 masters weren't able to make her choose to have sex with them.

Furthermore, as Lin explains early in the game, and things revealed in this current version have corroborated, slaves do have rights to all the fundamental necessities of life, and some minor luxuries, like a bed, a room, a roof over their head, etc. If these basic rights are infringed they have the right to sue their owner.

I don't know that it's ever been described as legal in HH either. It is a valid fear though, that if you go free, you'll be captured. I'm sure free black men and women in the US had the same fear.

The anti-slavery movement started in 17th century england, which is to say the 1600s, and was part of the reason the Quakers eventually moved to the new world(before the 13 colonies or the revolution). Throughout the 1700s the question of the ethics of slavery, whether it was an affront to human rights was hotly debated, and finally in 1807 something was done. However, slavery didn't completely end, with indentured servitude being practiced, and allowing people to keep their slaves for some time, until 1843. That's over 140 years for politics to abolish slavery in England.

Similarly, as the Quakers were among the US, and as we had nay-sayers even when the nation was being formed, abolitionism was going on in the US from an early point, 1688 it seems, according to wikipedia. As a result of the abolitionist movements in the US, the state of Vermont abolished slavery in 1777 with most states above the Mason-Dixie line following suit. Emancipation did take time, by the 1840s New York and Pennsylvania still had a few slaves on books, and in 1860 Jersey had 12 black people listed as perpetual apprentices. However, by 1808 the US had completely outlawed the importation of slaves, which shows that in the US, we too were working to abolish slavery for a lot longer than just the war. By 1865 it was over here.

So, it still took 22 years to finally get rid of it, even with British political pressure, which was large, as they were intentionally taking the moral high ground against Napoleon who reinstated slavery.

In the US, we know that it took at least 177 years to get rid of slavery.
In the Uk, since we know the quakers started it and were active in the US 1688 after leaving the UK, we know that it took at least 155 years to get rid of slavery.
After the French Revolution abolished slavery, it was reinstated by Napolion in 1802, the slave trade was outlawed again in 1817, but continued illegally for another 15 years before stopping in 1832, with the complete abolition coming in 1848, still before the US, but not such a great time before, and this is after getting rid of it once and reviving it.

We don't know if there's any outside political pressure to stop the slavery of the elves. So we can't assume that any less time is going to be needed. We also don't know, for how long, this nation has been the only one practicing slavery. It could be only as long as Autumn is old, for all we know.
You have a lot of knowledge on slavery it seems.

But I think this conversation has spiraled out of control. Slavery in HH is very different from real life. With it's own culture, rules, etc.

Only thing I would add to this is, Elves in HH are different from fantasy Elves.

It's not explained in game much, but all Elves share a common ancestor, and that ancestor and Human's ancestors share a common ancestor as well.

Low Born and High Elves are very similar, but Dark Elves have been separated for a very long time. Drow's even longer, for they prefer caves and being isolationists.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@DarthSeduction Thank you so much for that post, the bulk of what you have written about slavery have been souring and fermenting in my gut since I read that post about how a society 'much like our own' still has slavery. Thanks for letting it out! :love:

Oooh a distinction between Dark Elves and Drow, interesting! Can't wait to learn more!!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

webrider

May 25, 2018
Could you put it on Workupload that one seems to work the best. Thank you in advance. I have had some success with google drive as well. I don't know why only workupload works consistently. All the others are hit an miss. I do have somewhat crappy internet, direct line of site to a tower. If I am lucky I get 15mbs mostly 10. I like your work on this game, it is fun to play. Key word FUN.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes