Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Could you put it on Workupload that one seems to work the best. Thank you in advance. I have had some success with google drive as well. I don't know why only workupload works consistently. All the others are hit an miss. I do have somewhat crappy internet, direct line of site to a tower. If I am lucky I get 15mbs mostly 10. I like your work on this game, it is fun to play. Key word FUN.
Thank you! I don't control this thread, you would have to get into contact with an f95 mod.

Although, I think they all work. Sometimes mega can be shit and stop your download half way through for some reason...

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@webrider If you have troubles with you downloads then try to use wget as a download tool, it is optimised for being robust both when the connection is stable and when the connection is highly unstable.

U

User_196312

Yes, some of the animations are bad. And I'm saying every update I have been updating all of the old animations. Have you beaten v0.5? 90% of all animations are in 20+ frames and silky smooth. And there are over 70 animations. Over 300 if you include the outfits. Only about 5 - 10 animations need to be updated.
Sorry, but maybe if you had played from v0.1, you may understand what I'm trying to say. I've gone through so many updates with animations. To be told the last few that I haven't gotten around to yet are bad kind of rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I know they need to be updated. But I've been updating them in every update so far already.

But, some will never be updated to 20+ frames, like Lin's thighjob in bed, and the alarm events. Those are too specific and hand crafted, honey select can't turn those into 20+ frames.

If you have a list of animations that need to be updated, I would love to see that. It'll be easier for me to update the animations when I know which ones need updating off the bat.

Yes, some of the animations are bad. And I'm saying every update I have been updating all of the old animations. Have you beaten v0.5? 90% of all animations are in 20+ frames and silky smooth. And there are over 70 animations. Over 300 if you include the outfits. Only about 5 - 10 animations need to be updated.

I have not done the 0.5 yet so i'll do it to se all your good animations .=)

Sorry, but maybe if you had played from v0.1, you may understand what I'm trying to say. I've gone through so many updates with animations. To be told the last few that I haven't gotten around to yet are bad kind of rubs me the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I know they need to be updated. But I've been updating them in every update so far already.

I know its a lot of work to try find all animations and reworked them.

But, some will never be updated to 20+ frames, like Lin's thighjob in bed, and the alarm events. Those are too specific and hand crafted, honey select can't turn those into 20+ frames.

But why do you want some animations specific?? then you could find a whole lot of solution

I explain myself in the game dark magic there's a scene with the sister in the bed she awake him with a blowjob with a smooth animation why not take the same concept in your game ??

I know you would like your game to be perfect it's perfectly normal but sometimes you do not want to do too much if you know what I mean...

If you have a list of animations that need to be updated, I would love to see that. It'll be easier for me to update the animations when I know which ones need updating off the bat.

No problem i can do that. ;)

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I have not done the 0.5 yet so i'll do it to se all your good animations .=)

I know its a lot of work to try find all animations and reworked them.

But why do you want some animations specific?? then you could find a whole lot of solution

I explain myself in the game dark magic there's a scene with the sister in the bed she awake him with a blowjob with a smooth animation why not take the same concept in your game ??

I know you would like your game to be perfect it's perfectly normal but sometimes you do not want to do too much if you know what I mean...

No problem i can do that. ;)
I don't know the dark magic game, but there may be an animation I'm overlooking at looks close enough to what Lin has now. I wont bore you with the specifics, haha, but only certain animations can be used, others need to be hand animated. I will absolutely turn every bad animation I can into a good smooth animation, but some aren't the way I want them to be, so I have to hand animate them. 3 images can take 30 minutes to an hour to do by hand. So 21 images would take 3.5 - 7 hours. Whereas the other animations will take me only 5 - 20 minutes.

Reactions: User_196312

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
After seeing the event with Elizabeth and Pixel on the beach and finding out that Pixel had a dick module has now made me think about our android getting that dick module. Hope it happens!:)

AllenCC

Feb 15, 2018
Hi, I'm getting some problems with the Mac version:

1. Zip says it's incomplete when I finish downloading it (tried from two of the three links and it still says its incomplete, I can get an app file once I unzip but this affects my second problem I think)
2. When i try to open the app, it takes about a minute to verify, asks me "are you sure you want to open from an unidentified developer" and when I click open, the app closes by itself. I try to open again, app just closes in under a second

Have similar issues with different renpy games in the past (only some not all) and would like to see if anyone can give me an insight on this, thank you (For the renpy game in the past, I solved only by installing the skunked version instead of the og version)

On MacOS Sierra (10.12.6).

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I'm getting some problems with the Mac version:

1. Zip says it's incomplete when I finish downloading it (tried from two of the three links and it still says its incomplete, I can get an app file once I unzip but this affects my second problem I think)
2. When i try to open the app, it takes about a minute to verify, asks me "are you sure you want to open from an unidentified developer" and when I click open, the app closes by itself. I try to open again, app just closes in under a second

Have similar issues with different renpy games in the past (only some not all) and would like to see if anyone can give me an insight on this, thank you (For the renpy game in the past, I solved only by installing the skunked version instead of the og version)

On MacOS Sierra (10.12.6).
Try to open your text terminal, use the command 'cd' to change the directory to where your game is stored, and then try to paste 'sudo chmod +x [game file name]'. Type in your user password and then see if it works. The correct permissions should already be there, but since this is an unofficial release we don't know how the game has been packed. 'chmod +x' gives the executable the necessarily permissions to be allowed to run on your system. Oh and if you are unfamiliar with text terminals, don't be, take a deep breath and remember that text terminals are really awesome when you want work to be done ;)

Wladdevon

Sep 15, 2017
I would love more information on this.

This seems to happen when you sleep with a girl at night, or have them be your alarm.

However, I've tested this, and everything goes perfectly normal. Other people have reported the same issues, but again, I've tested it the exact way they've described it, and it worked perfectly for me. Arriving the day the mailman came, and I was able to pick it up.
Yeah it seems the problem was indeed sleeping with one of the girls and/or having them as alarms. i tried sleeping alone with no alarms, the next day the message came up and i picked up my orders perfectly in the morning. Thanks for your help!

AllenCC

Feb 15, 2018
Try to open your text terminal, use the command 'cd' to change the directory to where your game is stored, and then try to paste 'sudo chmod +x [game file name]'. Type in your user password and then see if it works. The correct permissions should already be there, but since this is an unofficial release we don't know how the game has been packed. 'chmod +x' gives the executable the necessarily permissions to be allowed to run on your system. Oh and if you are unfamiliar with text terminals, don't be, take a deep breath and remember that text terminals are really awesome when you want work to be done ;)
I'm not sure how the command cd works but I tried sudo chmod +x [dragged the app directory into terminal] then typed the password but the app just closes after I try to open. (On the dock of Mac, the app shows up for a split second and then closes by itself.)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I'm not sure how the command cd works but I tried sudo chmod +x [dragged the app directory into terminal] then typed the password but the app just closes after I try to open. (On the dock of Mac, the app shows up for a split second and then closes by itself.)
Okay try to 'cd [drag app directory into terminal]. Press enter, and then try to write 'sudo chmod +x -R *'. See if that helps. It's important though that you do it inside the game folder and only inside the game folder. You should be able to see in which directory you are in the left side of the terminal, other than that use the 'ls' command to see where you are :)

A detail you have to know is that a mac app is a folder with the stuff in it, and not like an .exe file as in windows.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah it seems the problem was indeed sleeping with one of the girls and/or having them as alarms. i tried sleeping alone with no alarms, the next day the message came up and i picked up my orders perfectly in the morning. Thanks for your help!
Yeah, everyone who has the issue of mail not showing up has been sleeping with someone at night. However, when I sleep with someone at night I get the mail. Very weird bug.

I did do a little bit of code management (You can now choose to sleep with Lin and Android when you click your bed. You no longer have to click on your door). Maybe that fixed it? I have no clue honestly. I guess once 0.5.2 comes out we'll know for sure.

AllenCC

Feb 15, 2018
Okay try to 'cd [drag app directory into terminal]. Press enter, and then try to write 'sudo chmod +x -R *'. See if that helps. It's important though that you do it inside the game folder and only inside the game folder. You should be able to see in which directory you are in the left side of the terminal, other than that use the 'ls' command to see where you are :)

A detail you have to know is that a mac app is a folder with the stuff in it, and not like an .exe file as in windows.
When i type "sudo chmod +x -R *" in Terminal, it gives me the reply "chmod: -R: No such file or directory."
Also attempted "sudo chmod +x -R (dragged file directory)" but same reply
Tried "sudo chmod -R (file directory)" and I tried to open and it said no permission to open the file
and "sudo chmod +x (file directory)" didn't do anything
I typed cd (dragged file) before doing the command above

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
More information on the bug with Maria using 2 parts of the day when doing something with her in the dungeon. It appears that the point where time passes the first time is when you have called her there. At that point, even if you choose Back, time will still have advanced once. The second point time advances is where it should, after you've done something with her.

I also noticed that during the noon time it pretty much always says that Felicity and Emma are at school. This is true even on the weekend and after they're suspended. The only time it doesn't is when they happen to be elsewhere in the hotel (i.e. the utility room). The issue doesn't seem to be present with Ashley.

Emma doesn't seem to accumulate progress towards getting the cum slut trait properly when you do handjobs or boobjobs with her and cum all over her. It didn't unlock until after I had done 11 of each (getting one to 10, then the other, then one additional time for each).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
More information on the bug with Maria using 2 parts of the day when doing something with her in the dungeon. It appears that the point where time passes the first time is when you have called her there. At that point, even if you choose Back, time will still have advanced once. The second point time advances is where it should, after you've done something with her.

I also noticed that during the noon time it pretty much always says that Felicity and Emma are at school. This is true even on the weekend and after they're suspended. The only time it doesn't is when they happen to be elsewhere in the hotel (i.e. the utility room). The issue doesn't seem to be present with Ashley.

Emma doesn't seem to accumulate progress towards getting the cum slut trait properly when you do handjobs or boobjobs with her and cum all over her. It didn't unlock until after I had done 11 of each (getting one to 10, then the other, then one additional time for each).
I've tested the part with Maria, I fixed the time going forward even after you hit back. But I'm unsure if I fixed it taking up two time slots if you don't hit back. I only tested fingering though, and right now it takes up only 1 time slot (here's hoping I fixed it)

Fixed! They'll no longer be at school on the weekends :)

Fixed! Emma's handjobs were counting, but her boobjobs weren't.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes