Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But, some will never be updated to 20+ frames, like Lin's thighjob in bed, and the alarm events. Those are too specific and hand crafted, honey select can't turn those into 20+ frames.
I don't get that, can it not do keyframe animation? You make it sound like you have to position every individual frame yourself.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When i type "sudo chmod +x -R *" in Terminal, it gives me the reply "chmod: -R: No such file or directory."
Also attempted "sudo chmod +x -R (dragged file directory)" but same reply
Tried "sudo chmod -R (file directory)" and I tried to open and it said no permission to open the file
and "sudo chmod +x (file directory)" didn't do anything
I typed cd (dragged file) before doing the command above
I don't think the problem you have is permissions related. I downloaded Mac 0.51 from Mega and have no problems running it. I didn't have any issue opening the .zip with the system unzipper. I think the problems you had with that might be the problems you're seeing.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I've explained this in detail many times, but the TLDR of it is, It would be an insane amount of work for customization like that. If I were to hire 5 people to allow you to permanently change Android's breast size, it would be done in Q2 of 2019, and no updates would come out in the mean time. It would just be an Android's breast update.

Maria's nipple is still pierced. She just doesn't wear a piercing.
Sorry there if you had to answer something that's been asked before. Literally just found the game, and tend to not read through 200 page threads, so easily missed in that regard so I appreciate your answering me.

I see, well that's a shame. It was a good look since no one else really has it atm (aside from the elf sister, and the random elf in the streets).
So I guess my other thing about pacing with cumshots is also a too much work? (Understandable if sooo). Just a thought really so they were more smooth with the scene

AllenCC

Feb 15, 2018
I don't think the problem you have is permissions related. I downloaded Mac 0.51 from Mega and have no problems running it. I didn't have any issue opening the .zip with the system unzipper. I think the problems you had with that might be the problems you're seeing.
This actually worked - went from Unarchiver back to Archive Utility and it worked, thank you!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Lin won't allow the player to view or join her in the shower even after maxing nearly every stat (late game).

Ellen should have more options for sex after Maria tricks her into having sex with the player in the hot springs. Ellen needs a lot more content and development. Even a few additional events would be very welcomed.

I love all the events and story with Ashley. The events with her mom are hilarious and made me laugh a lot. The special event with the pills was awesome also. Even though I don't prefer her looks and body type, Ashley has the funnest and best personality development in the game. Great job! (y)

Kali is probably the personality I have the hardest time connecting with. She is a foul mouth, nerdy, shy, bitch with a hot body. She's nerdy yet dropped out of high school? Her looks and body type are one of my favorites but her personality I still don't get. It's like she is angry at the world and doesn't want to talk about it. This is my impression of her personality but it really isn't developed or explored in the game. o_O

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I declined both events where the perv wanted to pay $500 for a special sex scene so there could be some problems related to these events, however, the player never really faces any real crisis in the game. He just has to earn money and train / develop the girls in the hotel. It would be nice to introduce some crisis events in the game that causes real problems for the player. Some of these girls should end up pregnant, Ashley and Maria for sure.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Two features that I feel are really missing from the game:

#1 - Once your relationship is high enough with a particular girl, the player should have sex options after their date (eating, TV, beach, etc.). This almost never occurs. I don't know about everyone else, but after I took my girlfriend out on a date we went to my place or hers and at least made out and cuddled for a while (often times we got naked and had sex). It just feels unnatural to have such a close relationship with a particular girl and end your date with no physical intimacy of any kind (not even a kiss most of the time).

#2 - The option to invite a particular girl (whom you have an excellent relationship with) to sleep with you at night. This only occurs a couple of times in game.

These options would make the game feel a lot more personal as well as realistic.

I'll probably wrap up all of these comments into a full review at some point but these are my impressions of the game so far. Overall it is a great game! :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't get that, can it not do keyframe animation? You make it sound like you have to position every individual frame yourself.
I can do keyframes (sort of) if the animation exists in Honey Select, if it doesnt, I have to make it by hand. I have to move every finger, hand, arm, torso, etc etc.

Lin won't allow the player to view or join her in the shower even after maxing nearly every stat (late game).

Ellen should have more options for sex after Maria tricks her into having sex with the player in the hot springs. Ellen needs a lot more content and development. Even a few additional events would be very welcomed.

I love all the events and story with Ashley. The events with her mom are hilarious and made me laugh a lot. The special event with the pills was awesome also. Even though I don't prefer her looks and body type, Ashley has the funnest and best personality development in the game. Great job! (y)

Kali is probably the personality I have the hardest time connecting with. She is a foul mouth, nerdy, shy, bitch with a hot body. She's nerdy yet dropped out of high school? Her looks and body type are one of my favorites but her personality I still don't get. It's like she is angry at the world and doesn't want to talk about it. This is my impression of her personality but it really isn't developed or explored in the game. o_O
Lin allows the player to join her in the shower at Obedience > 8 and anal > 0

Ellen will have more events, hopefully in v0.6.

Thank you!

Kali is angry at the world because the world treated her like shit. She was fat in school, and eventually left because of the bullying to be homeschooled.

I declined both events where the perv wanted to pay $500 for a special sex scene so there could be some problems related to these events, however, the player never really faces any real crisis in the game. He just has to earn money and train / develop the girls in the hotel. It would be nice to introduce some crisis events in the game that causes real problems for the player. Some of these girls should end up pregnant, Ashley and Maria for sure.
Pregnancy is planned!

Two features that I feel are really missing from the game:

#1 - Once your relationship is high enough with a particular girl, the player should have sex options after their date (eating, TV, beach, etc.). This almost never occurs. I don't know about everyone else, but after I took my girlfriend out on a date we went to my place or hers and at least made out and cuddled for a while (often times we got naked and had sex). It just feels unnatural to have such a close relationship with a particular girl and end your date with no physical intimacy of any kind (not even a kiss most of the time).

#2 - The option to invite a particular girl (whom you have an excellent relationship with) to sleep with you at night. This only occurs a couple of times in game.

These options would make the game feel a lot more personal as well as realistic.

I'll probably wrap up all of these comments into a full review at some point but these are my impressions of the game so far. Overall it is a great game! :)
#1. This does happen actually, but only on Hangout events. When you finish watching TV, going to the beach, etc (as a hangout event), when you bring her to her room, a couple things will happen based on her stats. She'll either say bye, offer a blowjob, ask for sex, etc.

#2. You can invite Android and Lin to sleep with you whenever you want when you unlock that in her story event.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@Runey

Kali - It would be nice to be able to change her attitude and outlook on life. She is hot now and has no reason to be a bitch anymore. Pretty much everyone treats her well at the hotel also. Kali seems to be good with computers. You could use this skill to add a few unique events for Kali.

No Physical Intimacy after most dates - The events are already coded and rendered. You would just have to add a bit more logic to make them available once certain criteria (stats) are met (add a post date code section with conditions). This would make the generic dates more meaningful and personal to the player.

Sleeping at night with girls - It would be awesome to have this available to all girls once certain criteria are met. I mean who is a bigger fan of yours than Ashley? Awesome job on her by the way! (y)

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next release! :love:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey

Kali - It would be nice to be able to change her attitude and outlook on life. She is hot now and has no reason to be a bitch anymore. Pretty much everyone treats her well at the hotel also. Kali seems to be good with computers. You could use this skill to add a few unique events for Kali.

No Physical Intimacy after most dates - The events are already coded and rendered. You would just have to add a bit more logic to make them available once certain criteria (stats) are met (add a post date code section with conditions). This would make the generic dates more meaningful and personal to the player.

Sleeping at night with girls - It would be awesome to have this available to all girls once certain criteria are met. I mean who is a bigger fan of yours than Ashley? Awesome job on her by the way! (y)

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next release! :love:
Have you beaten v0.5? Kali's attitude has definitely changed.

Which dates do you mean? Story events, or Affection raising dates? Story event dates shouldn't end in sex most of the time. A story event's purpose is either something fun, or something learned. I suppose you could go on a date with a girl, learn something, and then go back to fuck, but, you could do that anyway. You just ask her to fuck.

I definitely want to add you to be able to sleep with every girl! Maybe in v0.6!

Behindflayer

Dec 14, 2018
I definitely want to add you to be able to sleep with every girl! Maybe in v0.6!
Would be nice if you would develop the girls' relationships with each other to the point that you can sleep with multiple girls. It was pretty cute to see Ashley go to some of the girls and basically accept their relationships with the MC, more of that sort so it can actually be a harmonious harem at some point would be greatly appreciated. And there certainly is plenty of room for the girls to improve their relationships here, even just considering the various pairs of sisters.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can do keyframes (sort of) if the animation exists in Honey Select, if it doesnt, I have to make it by hand. I have to move every finger, hand, arm, torso, etc etc.
I still don't get it; based on the three frames the animations in question already have, you've already done all that. Why can't you set those poses as keyframes if the software supports them, and have it interpolate the other frames? I'm not familiar with Honey Select, but I've worked with other computer graphics software in the past and that's how it is usually done - you set a start point and an end point, and the software does the rest.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I still don't get it; based on the three frames the animations in question already have, you've already done all that. Why can't you set those poses as keyframes if the software supports them, and have it interpolate the other frames? I'm not familiar with Honey Select, but I've worked with other computer graphics software in the past and that's how it is usually done - you set a start point and an end point, and the software does the rest.
It's not like that at all. There are premade animations made from Illusion that they use in all of their games (Honey Select, Play Home, Koikatsu). I have a mod for Honey Select that lets me start an animation, pause it, take a picture, then pause it say, 10 frames later, take a picture, rinse and repeat.

Here's an example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That animation set up everything for me, she's now doing the Medium Blowjob animation. I would slow the speed to 0, take a picture, let a couple frames go by, then take another picture.

This means, if there's no animation preset that I want, I have to move her fingers, arms, neck, body, everything in to place, every time I take a picture. Which takes so much work to do, that I only do 3 or so frames.

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Have you beaten v0.5? Kali's attitude has definitely changed.

Which dates do you mean? Story events, or Affection raising dates? Story event dates shouldn't end in sex most of the time. A story event's purpose is either something fun, or something learned. I suppose you could go on a date with a girl, learn something, and then go back to fuck, but, you could do that anyway. You just ask her to fuck.

I'm mainly referring to the 'Affection' and 'Exhibitionism' raising dates. You already have the sex events coded, it's just a matter of giving the player intimacy options once you return home. It isn't the same as clicking on their room a second time and asking for sex. The setting and atmosphere is ruined by that point (no date escalation). The intimacy options need to be the final part of the date event chain so it feels natural.

I've played with Kali until the point where it says there is no further content for her in this release. Kali's personality I feel is the least developed in the game comparing all the 1st level residents. I'm OK with her being a shy nerd but her personality needs to blossom like her body has. She should have events where she gains more confidence and self-esteem. She was a bit rude and bitchy to Ashley when Ashley went around giving gifts to everyone. Kali just seems depressed all the time.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm mainly referring to the 'Affection' and 'Exhibitionism' raising dates. You already have the sex events coded, it's just a matter of giving the player intimacy options once you return home. It isn't the same as clicking on their room a second time and asking for sex. The setting and atmosphere is ruined by that point (no escalation). The intimacy options need to be the final part of the date event chain so it feels natural.
I see. I think I'll do something about that.

You're aware of the Hangout events, right? When you click on a girl in the lobby, you can bring them out to the beach, or coffee, or watch TV, etc. Well, at the end of that when you bring them to their rooms, there's a chance based on their stats that they'll offer sex, blowjob, etc.

What I'm thinking is, after the Affection raising date in there room, I'll use the same block of code for after that as well. So there will also be a chance after those events that they'll offer sex.

How does that sound?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I see. I think I'll do something about that.

You're aware of the Hangout events, right? When you click on a girl in the lobby, you can bring them out to the beach, or coffee, or watch TV, etc. Well, at the end of that when you bring them to their rooms, there's a chance based on their stats that they'll offer sex, blowjob, etc.

What I'm thinking is, after the Affection raising date in there room, I'll use the same block of code for after that as well. So there will also be a chance after those events that they'll offer sex.

How does that sound?
Sounds great! Thank you!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started playing, pretty interesting so far.
Would be nice if there was more music. The same track gets old fast.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes