brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Bug: When asking to take pictures of Ashley, if you haven't bought any of her outfits, you can get stuck in a conversation loop with no exit. There's need to be a "Back" or "Nevermind" option.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Bug: When asking to take pictures of Ashley, if you haven't bought any of her outfits, you can get stuck in a conversation loop with no exit. There's need to be a "Back" or "Nevermind" option.
Fixed for v0.5.2!

Coughiebean

May 17, 2018
Unpacking this game, I noticed there are a bunch of scenes with various girls in the clothing store (actual sex scenes, animated) - are they accessible in game at all? They're all labeled "xmas" in the game files, and googling for it, I came across a few mentions of a "Christmas Special" being included in v0.4, but nothing more than mentions.

Then again, there's also a bunch of stuff with Lin's sister actually living in the hotel etc, so...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sounds great! Thank you!
Alright, I did as I said, and it'll be in v0.5.2!

Unpacking this game, I noticed there are a bunch of scenes with various girls in the clothing store (actual sex scenes, animated) - are they accessible in game at all? They're all labeled "xmas" in the game files, and googling for it, I came across a few mentions of a "Christmas Special" being included in v0.4, but nothing more than mentions.

Then again, there's also a bunch of stuff with Lin's sister actually living in the hotel etc, so...
use the code: spinningtv

That'll unlock the non canon character Violet, and you'll be able to play through her story.

Disclaimer: Violet is not nor ever will be apart of Harem Hotel, she should be considered a dreamscape, and is not canon. Everything that happens around Violet didn't actually happen.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I think the random chance for a sex event to occur after a Hangout event is too low. I would at least give it a 50% chance if the player meets all the requirements.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think the random chance for a sex event to occur after a Hangout event is too low. I would at least give it a 50% chance if the player meets all the requirements.
Currently, there's a 60% for something to happen, 40% for nothing to happen. And if something else is going to be there, it'll be an 80% of something to happen, 20% for nothing to happen.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Currently, there's a 60% for something to happen, 40% for nothing to happen. And if something else is going to be there, it'll be an 80% of something to happen, 20% for nothing to happen.
Hmm, that's disturbing. I rarely get anything after the Hangout events. What are the requirements?

EDIT: With the last six hangout events (date with the girl in the lobby), only one resulted in an offer for sex. I've had sex with all of them multiple times so I'm really curious what the requirements are.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hmm, that's disturbing. I rarely get anything after the Hangout events. What are the requirements?

EDIT: With the last six hangout events (date with the girl in the lobby), only one resulted in an offer for sex. I've had sex with all of them multiple times so I'm really curious what the requirements are.
Whatever date you choose makes no difference. There's simply a dice roll of 5 the game throws. If it lands on 1 - 3, something happens. Making it a 60% chance.

You must have the corresponding trait for the sex action to have a chance at spawning.

XxxAxel

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the last event for the twins? I seem to got stuck after 19 friendship points for both.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
There is a problem with the story with Felicity and Emma. Their father permanently suspended Felicity from college and Emma decided to join her and not attend. Oftentimes when I click on Felicity and Emma's door, it says they are at school (after the Father permanently got Felicity suspended from college). Thanks!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Whatever date you choose makes no difference. There's simply a dice roll of 5 the game throws. If it lands on 1 - 3, something happens. Making it a 60% chance.

You must have the corresponding trait for the sex action to have a chance at spawning.
That is the problem then (must have the sex trait that matches the action)! Getting this trait usually doesn't occur until very late game. This makes the feature poorly executed. I would change the logic / requirements to the following:

Friendship >= 15
Affection >= 15
Sex act > 0

I feel this makes a lot more sense and allows the sex events, after the hangout event, to trigger much earlier in the game and feel more natural.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
For v0.5.1, Ashley's new story events won't trigger and I'm not sure what to do about it.
Runey does try not to gate too much behind other characters, but by chance is there anyone you haven't gotten up? I know that in one scene she goes to see Lin and another Kali, so if they aren't moved up it may be because of that. Though I don't know, I haven't had an issue. Both in my old save and in my current replay from the start her story events trigger just fine.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the last event for the twins? I seem to got stuck after 19 friendship points for both.
19 is their max friendship for v0.5. They had two storylines in v0.5. Fel and Em at the hotsrpings, and Emma's sexy thing.

There is a problem with the story with Felicity and Emma. Their father permanently suspended Felicity from college and Emma decided to join her and not attend. Oftentimes when I click on Felicity and Emma's door, it says they are at school (after the Father permanently got Felicity suspended from college). Thanks!
I believe this will be fixed in v0.5.2

That is the problem then (must have the sex trait that matches the action)! Getting this trait usually doesn't occur until very late game. This makes the feature poorly executed. I would change the logic / requirements to the following:

Friendship >= 15
Affection >= 15
Sex act > 0

I feel this makes a lot more sense and allows the sex events, after the hangout event, to trigger much earlier in the game and feel more natural.
At those levels, you would have never taken their virginity. Having sex for the first time without story would be very odd to just stumble upon.

If you want to grind those stats, you can easily get a trait or two in 4 days. Of course, I don't expect you to grind for stats, but it's not hard at all. Also, finding new stuff outside the story is something I think HH is liked for. Right now, it's the late game, but soon v0.5 will turn into the mid game, and maybe even the early game. Who knows.

For v0.5.1, Ashley's new story events won't trigger and I'm not sure what to do about it.
What's her friendship?

Friendly reminder to everyone, never cheat friendship, it's a very bad idea.

Both in life and in HH.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@Runey OK, that is a very strange way to do things, not at all like a normal CG program. Normally the animation keyframes would be defined by the user. Surely it's not impossible though; the first google hit for "honey select custom animations" seems to show exactly what you need to do, although without a copy of HS I can't see if it works.
At those levels, you would have never taken their virginity. Having sex for the first time without story would be very odd to just stumble upon.
The "sex_act > 0" part would deal with that, wouldn't it? I would drop the friendship check myself; just have it so if they have the love trait, and they've done the act in question at least once, they would be down to do it again.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes