Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Excellent game. Spend a day playing the whole thing through and reached the current end of all storylines.
Well written, and superbly animated. I'm looking forward to more.

Favourite girl: Kali, with maybe Emma in second place. Lin is very close to Emma in my ranking.
Least favourite girl: Ashley, with the Android second last. Mind you, they are good characters, but they're just not for me.
Favourite costume: Maria's red bunny costume. I mean, DAYUM!

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Ok the Android is starting to tease the MC through the security cameras when you spy on her.
And the eyes change colour..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also how come you only see this outfit through spying on her ??

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone else having problems installing this as an update on the previous version on android??
Troubleshooting tips for Android:

Ensure you're allowing unknown sources.

Have 5GB or more of space.

Uninstall all previous versions of Harem Hotel.

Ok the Android is starting to tease the MC through the security cameras when you spy on her.
And the eyes change colour..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also how come you only see this outfit through spying on her ??
Oops, yeah, that's the slut outfit, and should have only shown when you buy the slut outfit. I fixed the bug!

Also with new update you can find her in the lobby wearing this outfit, if she has mega slut trait.
All that lobby stuff was added in v0.4 ;)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
@Runey

Hey, so I've been playing with the dungeon, seems like a lot of fun and I'm sure there will be a lot more going into it in the future. Was curious though if the punishments were going to be updated (animation wise). I'm a fan of the water sports bit, and seeing that animated (if possible) would look awesome, since it doesn't often get used or much appreciation in H-games.

Edit: Also, this is steadily becoming my favorite H-game. A lot of content, nicely laid out. Only thing that's made me a little sad was the ending of Maria's build for this. Was fun to have her around (since she helped us sleep with Ellen) but I can understand how she could feel such sorrow with how things have gone with her Life/story.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@Runey

Hey, so I've been playing with the dungeon, seems like a lot of fun and I'm sure there will be a lot more going into it in the future. Was curious though if the punishments were going to be updated (animation wise). I'm a fan of the water sports bit, and seeing that animated (if possible) would look awesome, since it doesn't often get used or much appreciation in H-games.

Edit: Also, this is steadily becoming my favorite H-game. A lot of content, nicely laid out. Only thing that's made me a little sad was the ending of Maria's build for this. Was fun to have her around (since she helped us sleep with Ellen) but I can understand how she could feel such sorrow with how things have gone with her Life/story.
It's not like she's gone. She's just taking a break to meet herself, take control of her life back, and decide who she wants to be. Runey has said it isn't likely to change her personality too much.

Speculating, as a writer myself, it's likely that she'll do two things. First, as she's already shown, she needs to validate herself, rather than seeking validation from others through her body. The other is about making her come to grips with her own sexuality, and moreover, what she requires from a sexual relationship.

Now, since this is Harem Hotel, I'd personally have her come to grips with a polyamorous ideology, deciding that she doesn't need monogamy, and allowing her to continue being the girl who will both sleep with you and fool around with the other girls. However, I know Runey has ideas about adding marriage to the game, it could be that the end game is a bit more monogamous. She could, at the very least, expect some admission of a relationship and expect you to be more than just a fuck buddy.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey

Peeing can't be animated, unfortunately. Well it probably could, but it would look very bad and be a waste of time for me, haha.

Some animations wont be more than 3 or 4 frames because I need them to be very specific. Long story short, some old animations will always stay 3 frames, and I may even include more animations at 3 frames in the future. But only to ones that CANT be more than 3.

Maria will be back very soon ;)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Go to Maria's room.
I'm way, WAY past that. Looking through my saves, I bought (in early Sep. so maybe that could be used to figure out what version it was) all of the bunny, rope, and slut outfits at the same time. Gave Ashley the bunny suit, later fucked her, then gave her the slut outfit and went through that scene too. She's stayed at 12 the entire time.

I'm not sure about the giving Ashley an outfit in Maria's room though, I've never encountered that.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm way, WAY past that. Looking through my saves, I bought (in early Sep. so maybe that could be used to figure out what version it was) all of the bunny, rope, and slut outfits at the same time. Gave Ashley the bunny suit, later fucked her, then gave her the slut outfit and went through that scene too. She's stayed at 12 the entire time.

I'm not sure about the giving Ashley an outfit in Maria's room though, I've never encountered that.
Friendship only advances through the talk function. Once you're able to get her affection and sluttiness up it's possible to give her any of the outfits or toys.

If your friendship is still at 12 you haven't advanced her story in a while. I'm at the point just before .5's Ashley content, her friendship is at 25. That means there are 13 friendship events you haven't completed.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Raise Maria's friendship to 4, then you'll be able to advance Ashley's story passed 12.
Her's is at 22. Already set on her "meaning of life" path. (I don't know how I never noticed Ashley's friendship not rising.)

If it helps, I started the game in May. I'm not entirely sure if I ever restarted with a newer version since that time, but going by my habits, I probably kept the same saves all the way through.

On an unrelated note, Violet's room events appear to keep resetting each version, although that's not quite as high priority as the main game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
At those levels, you would have never taken their virginity. Having sex for the first time without story would be very odd to just stumble upon.

If you want to grind those stats, you can easily get a trait or two in 4 days. Of course, I don't expect you to grind for stats, but it's not hard at all. Also, finding new stuff outside the story is something I think HH is liked for. Right now, it's the late game, but soon v0.5 will turn into the mid game, and maybe even the early game. Who knows.
What are you talking about? We are discussing sex after the Hangout events. They have already had their virginity taken (sex act > 0). So there isn't a possibility of the sex event occurring unless they've already done it at least once (problem solved). With the current logic, the player has to do the sex act 10 times (in order to get the sex trait) before sex after the Hangout event is even a possibility. It is a very broken feature in my opinion if you leave the logic like that. Hmm, you can't have sex after your date unless you've done it at least 10 times in a non-date event. This is the furthest thing from realistic I've ever heard of. :(

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes