Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ok Runey, i just finished playing through the update and the content is great as always, but ending sad stories in cliffhangers is just cruel man, but i'm invested at the story at this point.

I loved the new content specially the story parts but the sex with Enma was also great, and having a oral sex scene with Maria is nice, i would like to see more of that with the other girls too if possible.

The only real complaint i have would be that the scene gallery feels a bit incomplete, it's been a while since i played the game from the start so i can't pinpoint which ones exactly but there are definitely a few scenes missing, and i feel like it could be a bit more organized, maybe add a name under the scene instead of just the print?

But keep up the great work, would love to see the mother/daughter thing if you choose to include that.
For the Gallery, I looked for the most important events for each character, and or events with sex scenes you could only get during that level. Which ones do you feel are left out?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Some of Lin's dialog needs to be re-written if what she calls you is the same is your name. It gets a little confusing, especially her first meeting with Autumn.
Thanks! I fixed it in that event. Any more issues like this that you've noticed?

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
still confuse how ti trigger another event with Lin.

Im stuck after lin asking to search her sister on internet.

after that no more "Talk" option anymore each time i visit her room

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
what can be found at the beginning of eternity, then end of time and space, the begining of every end, and the end od every place?
HALP

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
As has been stated many times already, the letter E
What can be found at the beginning of Eternity, the end of timE and spacE, the beginning of every End, and the end of every placE?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Harem Hotel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the riddles will go over a typical viewer's head. The answer was obviously energy. It might seem a bit advanced for those of you who don't have your PHD like I do, so I'll elucidate. Energy was present once time and space began to exist, and in order for anything to exist there must be energy, so it will exist until the end of time and space. And of course the thing that exists at the beginning of every end and the end of every place is kinetic energy.

But once I solved the last riddle after merely a few seconds, I then easily predicted that there would be some kind of deception involved when inputting the answer. Since the last riddle was so easy, it was only logical to assume that the actual answer would not be energy, but the physics abbreviation for energy, which evaluates to "e". I for one am glad that such intellectually stimulating games like Harem Hotel exist. Hopefully harder riddles will be added in the future though, since the last one was a bit too easy. :cool:

Dec 20, 2018
Ok, I've deleted 0.4, installed 0.5 and found out saves vanished. Can someone please e light me on this matter, where is save files located to restore them or backup in the future?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes