Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
5.2 is bugfixes to 5.0, no extra content.
Runey:
My Lovely Dev, in "Merry Christmas" 0.5.2 not have Special Events? Realy? :cry: :cry: :cry:
And PLS, say, you not have a Pacth from 5.0 to 5.2?
I need agayn load 2.4 GB?
But i play from 5.0 compressed version... :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

v0.5.2 is the official build that was released to everyone. The one with all the polish and none of the bugs, as well as some better UI for Android and some other small stuff. I was definitely thinking of doing a Christmas event, but I was already way too busy with the update I had planned.

There is, however, a dreamscape Christmas event with Violet, and another dreamscape Christmas even coming to Violet in v0.5.3.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Damn, it's really is worth the wait, v0.5 was gold!
The (sexual) contents and (the beginning of) some drama, displayed really well :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I guess
Overall, thanks for bringing another great update for us :D

And while i'm still here,
@Runey and everyone in this thread
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D
Thank you!

For that UI bug in the morning, which version are you on? I haven't done any changes since I've uploaded v0.5.2, and everything is normal for me.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you!

For that UI bug in the morning, which version are you on? I haven't done any changes since I've uploaded v0.5.2, and everything is normal for me.
it's from v0.5.2 android
at first I thought it was due loading from the old v0.4 save data, but apparently it's still happened when I tried to starting over

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Devos

v0.6 will focus more on side characters and concepts that aren't specifically about the main characters. Such as Ellen content, Buying Jin (And most likely Ann and Serni as well), the bar, being able to hire 1 of 3 different waitresses, and an upgrade system to that bar. Such as better beer, whisky, ales, food, cleaning, etc.

Jin's starting bid will likely be $1,000. Ann's would be around $2,750 (She's a rare Elf) and Serni's would be around $5,000 (Drow's are extremely rare, but she's not conventionally sexy, skilled, nor does she speak English. If she had all of those things, she'd sell for $7,000) And Sylvia, if she's ever implemented, would cost $10,000 (She's the only known high elf in existence). If she were skilled and conventionally sexy, she'd be worth $13,000

lbcock

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone else having probems with naming stage :/? Android uset here stuck on setting name. Amazing game nontheless ( worked fine on 0.43)
Edit
Google keyboard os the way to go thanks :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone else having probems with naming stage :/? Android uset here stuck on setting name. Amazing game nontheless ( worked fine on 0.43)
Download google keyboard.

it's from v0.5.2 android
at first I thought it was due loading from the old v0.4 save data, but apparently it's still happened when I tried to starting over
Oh, I think I've found the issue, I'm not completely sure though. I'll be updating the download, and uploading just the script (so you don't have to redownload the whole game again)

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
@Devos

v0.6 will focus more on side characters and concepts that aren't specifically about the main characters. Such as Ellen content, Buying Jin (And most likely Ann and Serni as well), the bar, being able to hire 1 of 3 different waitresses, and an upgrade system to that bar. Such as better beer, whisky, ales, food, cleaning, etc.

Jin's starting bid will likely be $1,000. Ann's would be around $2,750 (She's a rare Elf) and Serni's would be around $5,000 (Drow's are extremely rare, but she's not conventionally sexy, skilled, nor does she speak English. If she had all of those things, she'd sell for $7,000) And Sylvia, if she's ever implemented, would cost $10,000 (She's the only known high elf in existence). If she were skilled and conventionally sexy, she'd be worth $13,000

What about Seri the totally untrained one ?
Also any ideas on upgrade & bar purchase prices ?
Just so I have a rough idea of how much extra I need to add to the 9k for the 3 Elves listed

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What about Seri the totally untrained one ?
Also any ideas on upgrade & bar purchase prices ?
Just so I have a rough idea of how much extra I need to add to the 9k for the 3 Elves listed
Like I said, Jin would be $1,000, Ann would be about $2,750, Serni (you will be able to rename her) would be about $5,000.

The Bar would likely cost $1,000 on it's own, and you wouldn't make any money from it at the beginning. No advertisements + unskilled staff + mediocre produce would net in a loss of money, but you'd probably break even with the few people who do come in. So, buying the bar would net you $0 a week.

However, if you train your staff (Cost of roughly $25 each level) advertise (Cost of roughly $100 a week, but would likely provide you with at least breaking even or a profit) upgrade your produce (probably around $100 for each upgrade) and hire Maria as the bartender (free) you'll start making money from that.

None of these prices are set in stone, as I've yet to actually plan on this out yet.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Hmmmm.. With all residents you earn 30 bucks a day.
That`s a long assed haul to 9k.
Hopefully there are some more money making options available also.

Reactions: Dante22

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
No not the Drow, I know that one is expensive, the other lowland Elf like Lin from the contest (( Suri ?? ))
The one who was confiscated from her crap owner during the trials

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hmmmm.. With all residents you earn 30 bucks a day.
That`s a long assed haul to 9k.
Hopefully there are some more money making options available also.
Pinups provide you with a lot of money. You can make a max of $105 a day just through pinups. Unless my math is wrong, you actually earn $35 a day. 7 Rooms being taken up at $5 a day = $35 in total a day passively.

Also, here's a picture of the Bar since it was buried a long time ago.

No not the Drow, I know that one is expensive, the other lowland Elf like Lin from the contest (( Suri ?? ))
The one who was confiscated from her crap owner during the trials
Ohhh, you mean Sui. She will not be purchasable. Last you saw her, she was removed from her abusive owner and taken custody of by Cornwall.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
That was the one, she is probably most suited to the MC`s style of training.
I hope Cornwall has patience.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Ohhh, you mean Sui. She will not be purchasable. Last you saw her, she removed from her abusive owner and taken custody of by Cornwall.
Oh so we have to plan an elaborate snatch'n'grab mission, or to find some clever holes in the law to social engineer him into giving her to us as tax arrears. To do that we need to get a really really good understanding of his investments!! Oh my I can't wait :D

EDIT: I might add that there's a 'slight' chance that the metaphorically fucking of Mr. Cornwall by law and beurocracy, might arouse me as much as fucking his elf later!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Edit
Google keyboard os the way to go thanks :)
Yep, google keyboard or touchpal, both are work wonder on mine so far :D

Download google keyboard.

Oh, I think I've found the issue, I'm not completely sure though. I'll be updating the download, and uploading just the script (so you don't have to redownload the whole game again)
Np, since it didn't affect the gameplay at all, i don't even mind to wait till 0.6 :D

While we're talking, I got a dumb question :
With the Autumn's arrival, pretty much the slot for the bathroom already full (since Felicity and Emma sharing their schedule on monday)
So how u'll manage the morning bath schedule for the 8th room's tenant and above in the future?

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yep, google keyboard or touchpal, both are work wonder on mine so far :D

Np, since it didn't affect the gameplay at all, i don't even mind to wait till 0.6 :D

While we're talking, I got a dumb question :
With the Autumn's arrival, pretty much the slot for the bathroom already full (since Felicity and Emma sharing their schedule on monday)
So how u'll manage the morning bath schedule for the 8th room's tenant and above in the future?
Other characters will have to wait. In other words, some characters will shower at noon.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just discovered this game and I think it's fantastic. I'll definitely start supporting this on patreon.

However I have one small hang-up; something doesn't look right with the androids mouth. The android is my favourite character and I think she's perfect looking (as should be since that's what she's designed for) but when taking off her mask I think she suddenly turns a lot less attractive. Her mouth is simply too large for her face.
Am I alone in this opinion?
Haha, I think Android's face just takes some getting used to. You rarely see it, so it may seem a bit strange, since you know her to never show her face.

I see no issue with her face, it looks as normal to all the other girls' faces.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@bolenart Other than that the androids mouth has probably been custom made to fit your uncles' main weapon of choice, and from what I remember (if I remember correctly) it was at least the same caliber as your own, so a slightly larger mouth might not be bad ^^

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes