rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I've tried downloading the Mac and PC versions and I always get an error message when unpacking the download. Which download link should I use to get a working version of the game?
I used Mega for the PC version. Did not register or anything just browser download

DiveGal

Oct 22, 2018
Hello I'm sure android and I'm stuck when I choose my name it's nothing happens its stuck and my keyboard is just back

Reactions: Silveret

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Hello I'm sure android and I'm stuck when I choose my name it's nothing happens its stuck and my keyboard is just back
This is what was posted in the Discord help channel for this issue

Hope the same trick will work for you

Reactions: DiveGal

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
For the Gallery, I looked for the most important events for each character, and or events with sex scenes you could only get during that level. Which ones do you feel are left out?
Well ideally it would contain every non-repeatable event. I know it's a lot and it's not high priority but it would be nice if you add it all in little by little if you can. This game has a lot of content(300+ unique events) but having barely 30 on the gallery undersells it quite a bit. :p

If you want i could make a list with specifics but i would have to replay from zero on the next update and that would take a while.

Another idea i have would be adding the "blacked out scene" on the scenes you haven't unlocked yet so the player can know if they're missing something.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've tried downloading the Mac and PC versions and I always get an error message when unpacking the download. Which download link should I use to get a working version of the game?
The version on here isn't the bug fixed version. So if it's not working here, I recommend downloading it from my Patreon.

what triggers lin's events in the version? she has all traits and high obedience but I got nothing
As it says in the beginning of the game, traits and stats aren't required to advance a character's story.

If Lin's friendship is 22, Ellen should say "You have a message from a Mr. Cornwall". Simply talk to her.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.5.2] [Runey] - Original Size: 2.31GB

Note: There's a ton of content in this game (over 7k renders) so in order to decrease the size, the images are more lossy than I usually do. Please be aware when downloading.

Download PC (762MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.5.2] [Runey] - Original Size: 2.31GB

Note: There's a ton of content in this game (over 7k renders) so in order to decrease the size, the images are more lossy than I usually do. Please be aware when downloading.

Download PC (762MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*cough* might want to get 0.5.2.1 from his Patreon and crunch that. Just sayin! :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Event pacing? How's that going to work?
Definitely.
The plan is this:
Instead of coding events like: if day >=20 and mar_friendship == 15: do event
it would be like this (I'm probably getting this wrong): if mar_event_days_passed >= 3 and day >= 20 and mar_friendship == 15: do event

Here's the explanation:
Every event has different day requirements. Such as Day >=20 and Day >=23. It's intended for you to wait 3 days before you do the next event, but, if you're on day 50 and you haven't done any of a girls events, you're able to do 3 events in one single day. This change would make it so you still have to wait a couple days before doing the next event. Regardless of what Day you're on, you'll be able to do all of her events, but you would still need to wait the predetermined amount of days to do the next one.

Here's what that would fix:
Pacing is important in the story. Doing Maria's cunnilingus event 1 hour before you do her final date event in v0.5 feels really damn weird. Like one moment you were munching on some puss, the next... Well you know.
You're meant to wait a couple of days before that happens. Events are supposed to spawn 1 - 3 days after the last one. This would make HH feel more like a game instead of a book, the pacing would be better, and the story better told. It would also allow you plenty of time in between events to train girls. And also make the game longer.

I can understand if people may not like this at first, since it seems like I'm stretching the game out, but all this does is keep the original pacing. If you were to focus on Kali's story, trying to get it done first, then move on to the next girl, all other girls' pacing would be ruined. This new design would make it as if the same pacing is going through the game, instead of piling up behind you as you pay attention to something else.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Oh that sounds good. I've just been trying to keep all the girls at a similar level up to now but this sounds like it would mean I don't really have to.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh that sounds good. I've just been trying to keep all the girls at a similar level up to now but this sounds like it would mean I don't really have to.
Exactly, this change attempts to ensure quality pacing, and the need to not worry whom you focus on first (until it requires some levels, but that's only when characters NEED certain levels of other characters)

Reactions: aolli
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes