passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well ... with a lot of other games it works, too.
If you don't overdo it you can surely find a solution. I mean Ashley is also in lolicon style or lin. So why shouldn't this work if you make it right with this code system? She could be a friend in the official version but with the code she becomes a sister... (She could have the same Body style like lin or ashley (maybe a bit smaller)
I don't know what to say against it ... I don't see a rule anywhere no matter if patreon or here if you handle it that way.
Yeah, it might be a bit vague since each ppl could define "loli" differently with their own standard
Well as long it's not some obvious rule breaking like toddlercon and has moderator's approval to be applied in the game, as a player, i'll always be flexible :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Alright on another note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As it says when you unlock her, Violet is not a canon character, she doesn't exist, and she never will exist. Consider her a mod that has nothing to do with the story. Anything and everything around her doesn't happen, she's removed from everything. So in a sense, that's like saying Thomas the Train Engine is lore in Elder Scrolls.
I thought this was well explained when you unlocked her, I'm going to be driven mad by explaining Violet isn't real.

You don't need to make another save. Violet's Jin isn't the real Jin because Violet's story doesn't exist.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Alright then. Also i think i found a bug, when doing a anal lift with Ashley in the dungeon and cumming inside her submission doesn't increase. Not sure if it's intended but it does increase for the other girls.

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
That's odd. Did you delete any pictures? It looks like the image "marroomblur" is missing. Since "marroomblur" is a webp image, I'm unable to share it here. You might have to redownload the game.

No i didn't, and it seems it's not the only one missing. I'm having the same problem with the rest of the girls. Maybe the zip i downloaded is corrupted but anyways thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Runey

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
Any free full walkthrough on this game.
Because i cannot participate in Patreon, cause of low budget = poor guy.:cry:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Any free full walkthrough on this game.
Because i cannot participate in Patreon, cause of low budget = poor guy.:cry:
I'm afraid not. Everything should be fairly self explanitory, but you can always ask here, or on the Harem Hotel discord, people there are always happy to help, including me.

Reactions: Yamiro

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
Can we cheat the stats of characters from the input code on the MC PC's? I am in android and would like to know the codes if I am able to

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can we cheat the stats of characters from the input code on the MC PC's? I am in android and would like to know the codes if I am able to
There are cheat codes to max out all the character's stats from the previous update, but those are for $5+ patrons.

The only public codes available to everyone are: spinningtv / ifuckedlucy / truestory

Reactions: Zontany
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes