passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Tried to install the android version, but it won't work. Only getting the message "App not installed", then noticed the file name has "debug" in it, is this the right file?
Yep, that's the right apk, mate

Are u sure that u has a sufficient space?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It took around 962MB space, so u might wanna try to double the empty space before installing it

Reactions: The Humble Dude
Nov 20, 2018
Yep, that's the right apk, mate

Are u sure that u has a sufficient space?

It took around 962MB space, so u might wanna try to double the empty space before installing it
That's odd, I have about 9GB space left..
I've also tried backuping my previous saves, uninstalling the old version, then installing this one. Also tried on a second device, and downloaded it anew for good measure, still only getting that annoyingly unspecific "App not installed" message.
Never had this problem before so I'm confused..?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I've also tried backuping my previous saves, uninstalling the old version, then installing this one. Also tried on a second device, and downloaded it anew for good measure, still only getting that annoyingly unspecific "App not installed" message.
Aside from the sufficient space issue, at most cases usually the other reason why I got those "app not installed" msg was because I unknowingly download the wrong version (x64/x86) which immediately solved by picking the compatible one (mine is ARM)

I dunno whether there's avaiable already or not, but usually other modders would releasing the compressed version, including an apk ver for android
Have u try to looking for it?

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
Hi folks! I'm stuck with Ashley storyline she's locked to 25 friendship and I can't find a way to trigger the event for the 26th friendship point.. Is it related to another character? Thank you already for your help (just so you know I'm still using the 0.5 and not 0.5.2 as I hadn't encounter any bug right now).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just in case this helps.

Hi folks! I'm stuck with Ashley storyline she's locked to 25 friendship and I can't find a way to trigger the event for the 26th friendship point.. Is it related to another character? Thank you already for your help (just so you know I'm still using the 0.5 and not 0.5.2 as I hadn't encounter any bug right now).
Kali's friendship must be 8 or higher, Lin's friendship must be 10 or higher.

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
Kali's friendship must be 8 or higher, Lin's friendship must be 10 or higher.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the tip so the problem was about Kali then. Btw you're making a great game especially if you do this all alone!

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
Hey Runey I litteraly devored all the rest of your game it's amazing! I haven't notice any bug except a little incoherence (not important at all but maybe you want to know though). Once I got the Mega slut (or exhibisionnist trait don't remember) with Android she started to hanging out in the Lobby completely naked so it means without her mask (and I could fuck her without it too) but at this point I never saw her taking off her mask and you kow how she's supposed to be shy about it :) It's the only thing I noticed because you're game is built strongly and I never had a crash or something like that well done.
I hope you understand my poor english have a nice day I'm looking forward for your next update!

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey I litteraly devored all the rest of your game it's amazing! I haven't notice any bug except a little incoherence (not important at all but maybe you want to know though). Once I got the Mega slut (or exhibisionnist trait don't remember) with Android she started to hanging out in the Lobby completely naked so it means without her mask (and I could fuck her without it too) but at this point I never saw her taking off her mask and you kow how she's supposed to be shy about it :) It's the only thing I noticed because you're game is built strongly and I never had a crash or something like that well done.
I hope you understand my poor english have a nice day I'm looking forward for your next update!
Oh no! You're totally right, you can see Android's face that way before you're suppose to! Thank you, fixed!

And thank you for the comments! The patrons who pledge get access to the beta builds, which really helps in finding all the bugs and crashes before it's released to the public.

this game is still the bomb as usual, you should put footjob in the tags it has some ok footjob scenes
I believe the max amount of tags have been reached for this thread, I'm not sure if a mod is able to.

Reactions: Jack3867

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

One of the biggest features added in v0.5.3 is "Completely overhauled how events spawn. Should feel like a much better experience." Would love some feedback on that, but you would have to replay the entire game to experience the new pacing. It should feel like a much better story experience.

One new dreamscape as also been added.

Check the patch notes for more detail.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018

One of the biggest features added in v0.5.3 is "Completely overhauled how events spawn. Should feel like a much better experience." Would love some feedback on that, but you would have to replay the entire game to experience the new pacing. It should feel like a much better story experience.

One new dreamscape as also been added.

Check the patch notes for more detail.
I'll start replaying right away!

Nov 20, 2018
Just in case this helps.
Because I couldn't make it work on either of my devices after following all the troubleshooting tips, I tried to install it on yet another device, my old phone that I haven't used in years. It worked.

Realised that the device I want to install it on was recently updated from android version Nougat to Oreo. Although it sounds weird, may this somehow be a cause of my problems? If not, I'll just go over to the computer version.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Download started, I'm kinda hyped about this - I'll glady give feedback and update my review as well :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Because I couldn't make it work on either of my devices after following all the troubleshooting tips, I tried to install it on yet another device, my old phone that I haven't used in years. It worked.

Realised that the device I want to install it on was recently updated from android version Nougat to Oreo. Although it sounds weird, may this somehow be a cause of my problems? If not, I'll just go over to the computer version.
I really don't know much about how Renpy works with Android, so take this with a grain a salt. I believe Renpy only works on Oreo and up devices. Since yours wasn't originally Oreo, that could be the problem. But I can't say for sure.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you so much!
So I started from scratch and decided to start up Violet's dreamscape events ASAP. I don't know what this would be like on my previous save, but besides the immersion breaking dreamscapes with all of the characters, I got an error message.

All of the other events worked up until the new one and it's the first sex scene. Ignoring the issue works, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
And another issue further along the dreamscape. This time with Autumn.

So the animation is gone up until Ellen, but then all of the orgasm pictures are gone after her. Ellen's scene is the only complete one.
Also, the orgasm pics before Ellen works.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
And another issue further along the dreamscape. This time with Autumn.

So the animation is gone up until Ellen, but then all of the orgasm pictures are gone after her. Ellen's scene is the only complete one.
Also, the orgasm pics before Ellen works.
Thank you for those reports! I definitely messed up. Uploading v0.5.3.1 now

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
So I started playing this game in version 3.2, became a patreon back then and still am. Gave a review of this game months ago in this thread and i must say i still absolutely love this game, and besides for LaS it still remains my favorite. You're story lines with all the characters are amazing, the player actually feels like they have personality and can almost feel emotions over these fictional characters. That being said after playing this for 5 hours straight today to play all the new content (it was my day off dont judge) i still love everything you are doing but i will say the cliff hanger with how

Whoever just stumbled upon this game don't hesitate to download it. It will probably be in developments for much more time to come but it is currently one of the best games on F95 in my opinion and the scenes alone are worth it. The story and character development are just the icing on the cake. 9.5/10

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes