DiveGal

Oct 22, 2018
Hello I'm sure android and I'm stuck when I choose my name it's nothing happens its stuck and my keyboard is just back
I managed to fix the bug I tested several keyboard on the play store and the "SwiftKey keyboard" work here if you had the same bug is set

DiveGal

Oct 22, 2018
This is what was posted in the Discord help channel for this issue

Hope the same trick will work for you
Thanks but with Go i have always the bug but with the ShiftKey keyboard is work ^^

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I've been wondering, why hasn't there been a bio for the girls yet? I know you will learn more about them throughout the story, but I would like to see a little bio about the girls. You can make a tab whenever your access the PC. It can have pictures of them with their name, their birthday, breast size, likes and dislikes, etc. You can also add another tab (OTHER) for the side girls you meet.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys i have 1 realy huge question how many dream sceans are there saposed to be i still have only 3 in totale with version 5.2 same as with version 4.3 i think and i did use the code for violet all i get was her no dreamsceane

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi guys i have 1 realy huge question how many dream sceans are there saposed to be i still have only 3 in totale with version 5.2 same as with version 4.3 i think and i did use the code for violet all i get was her no dreamsceane
"Dreamscapes" are events that are not canon. One of the Dreamscapes I was asked to do was to introduce Violet and give her a story line. So, I moved all of Violet's Dreamscapes into Violet's Dreamscape Story Line.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
"Dreamscapes" are events that are not canon. One of the Dreamscapes I was asked to do was to introduce Violet and give her a story line. So, I moved all of Violet's Dreamscapes into Violet's Dreamscape Story Line.
Oh ok dident know ty for telling me just 1 last question after i buy the vr dreamsceane dose it unlock all or are some unlocked at drifrent stages

Danny221

Sep 17, 2017
This Game just legitimately made me SAD AF at the End of Androids and Ashleys Story....Never thought I would say that about a Game like this lmao

Reactions: Runey

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's odd. Did you delete any pictures? It looks like the image "marroomblur" is missing. Since "marroomblur" is a webp image, I'm unable to share it here. You might have to redownload the game.
You could zip it and attach the zip. Or stick it on a host like mega.

vedeh

Aug 27, 2017
Hi i'm stuck with the Android's progression, i finished all other girls but i can't pass 14 Freindship with her anybody could help? Thanks.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Here's the image, @Milka233 .

@Runey , let me know if you want me to remove this.
No problem at all, thank you!

Hi i'm stuck with the Android's progression, i finished all other girls but i can't pass 14 Freindship with her anybody could help? Thanks.
At Android's friendship = 14 and day >=39, an event will appear when you sleep.

Nov 20, 2018
Tried to install the android version, but it won't work. Only getting the message "App not installed", then noticed the file name has "debug" in it, is this the right file?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes