Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have 30 friendship with Lin but no message.
You cheated friendship, don't cheat friendship. Friendship is a character's level and events won't spawn if you cheat a character's Friendship. Feel free to cheat a character's stats, but cheating a character's level will break the game.

Reactions: johnconnor

ScroogeMcDuck

Sep 26, 2017
If you mean the new stuff added in V 0.5 first is a letter at reception, for the 2nd spk to the receptionist
You cheated friendship, don't cheat friendship. Friendship is a character's level and events won't spawn if you cheat a character's Friendship. Feel free to cheat a character's stats, but cheating a character's level will break the game.

I don't remember doing that. What should it be? can I change it back and it be fine? or will I need to start again?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@Runey Hello. First of all: You're doing a great job overall, thank for you that, I really appreciate it. I'm stoked up on the upcoming event pacing changes which I believe the game will really benefit from. And I really mean the TLDR in my review - for that aspect the game is simply perfect. :love:

Aside from that - and I thought it might be useful to put this out in the open for discussion if there's even a remote chance it might become a thing: Have you ever thought about x-ray mode being a thing in any way (overlay / off target / however)? I'm fully aware that this would take sooooo much development time, but having it available on "those days where you feel like it" would be marvellous.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Oh I was really looking forward to this but will have to wait to try it since the file is over my limit for downloads :(. Well hopefully I can either find one in a rar.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't remember doing that. What should it be? can I change it back and it be fine? or will I need to start again?
Yes, you can revert the cheat back to what it was cheated from. If you don't remember, you'll have to take a guess. And guessing too far off could break Lin's storyline forever, then you will need to restart.

@Runey Hello. First of all: You're doing a great job overall, thank for you that, I really appreciate it. I'm stoked up on the upcoming event pacing changes which I believe the game will really benefit from. And I really mean the TLDR in my review - for that aspect the game is simply perfect. :love:

Aside from that - and I thought it might be useful to put this out in the open for discussion if there's even a remote chance it might become a thing: Have you ever thought about x-ray mode being a thing in any way (overlay / off target / however)? I'm fully aware that this would take sooooo much development time, but having it available on "those days where you feel like it" would be marvellous.
I believe x rays are impossible in Honey Select, unfortunately.

erdlox

May 14, 2017
what is the answer to the Riddle "what can be found at the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every place"

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Two new polls!

Reactions: passerbyR34

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Two new polls!

I have also voted but I think that even with this vote not all variants can be queried so I give a mini statement so:

My favorite main character is Ashley in style (body). I just don't like big breasts. Better a little more Shota or Lolicon. However, I think Emma's face is the most beautiful. I like her facial features but unfortunately her breasts are 1-2 sizes too big for my taste. Not to be despised is also Lin. Lin is almost perfect, but unfortunately her character is too artificial, so I rather choose Ashley (body). But Lin's face and body are well made and fit well together. I especially like her amber eyes.

Of the side characters I find Kali's sister not bad simply because she likes the story. Say sex with the twin sister is already somehow awesome. I also like her character. I liked that already when she seduced the Main character for the first time and then still the secret sex behind Kalis back. hehe.

However, I still wish for a cute little lolicon petite incest sister for the Main character. XD

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Unfortunately that is not going to happen because it's 3D for F95 and because Patreon ToS is shit!

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Unfortunately that is not going to happen because it's 3D for F95 and because Patreon ToS is shit!
Sure you're right. Patreon is Shit but nobody said it must be official a Sister. You can use the same system as with the Felicia sisters with a code.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Sure you're right. Patreon is Shit but nobody said it must be official a Sister. You can use the same system as with the Felicia sisters with a code.
Maybe he was referring to Rule 7
I don't have any prob with legal loli, tho (adult with petite body)

Regarding the vote for fave heroines :
Tied with Kali but I'll choose Emma, mainly because of her cute puppy personality
As for the side girl, Lucia, obviously :LOL:

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Maybe he was referring to Rule 7
Well ... with a lot of other games it works, too.
If you don't overdo it you can surely find a solution. I mean Ashley is also in lolicon style or lin. So why shouldn't this work if you make it right with this code system? She could be a friend in the official version but with the code she becomes a sister... (She could have the same Body style like lin or ashley (maybe a bit smaller)
I don't know what to say against it ... I don't see a rule anywhere no matter if patreon or here if you handle it that way.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes