Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ok, I've deleted 0.4, installed 0.5 and found out saves vanished. Can someone please e light me on this matter, where is save files located to restore them or backup in the future?
If you're on PC, well, you shouldn't have deleted v0.4. That would also delete the saves.

If you're on Android, there is a way to delete the game, after you save your saves. But I don't know much about how to do that. They've been talking about it on the HH discord though, may want to ask there.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Updated OP with v0.5.2 links - thanks @Runey !
Thanks for updating it! Could I trouble you with updating the patch notes as well? The post I linked has the up to date patch notes.
The patch notes on this thread are a little bit outdated and I've formatted the new patch notes better, as well.

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
If you're on PC, well, you shouldn't have deleted v0.4. That would also delete the saves.

If you're on Android, there is a way to delete the game, after you save your saves. But I don't know much about how to do that. They've been talking about it on the HH discord though, may want to ask there.
@Varyag_Ericsson
Actually the saves might still be located "Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" folder with game name "Harem Hotel-xxxxxxxxx"

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Damn, it's really is worth the wait, v0.5 was gold!
The (sexual) contents and (the beginning of) some drama, displayed really well :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I guess
Overall, thanks for bringing another great update for us :D

And while i'm still here,
@Runey and everyone in this thread
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey:
My Lovely Dev, in "Merry Christmas" 0.5.2 not have Special Events? Realy? :cry: :cry: :cry:
And PLS, say, you not have a Pacth from 5.0 to 5.2?
I need agayn load 2.4 GB?
But i play from 5.0 compressed version... :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Just discovered this game and I think it's fantastic. I'll definitely start supporting this on patreon.

However I have one small hang-up; something doesn't look right with the androids mouth. The android is my favourite character and I think she's perfect looking (as should be since that's what she's designed for) but when taking off her mask I think she suddenly turns a lot less attractive. Her mouth is simply too large for her face.
Am I alone in this opinion?

Reactions: Runey

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Reactions: passerbyR34

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Everyone needs a break to rest and recharge. I usually produce some of my best content after a good break or vacation when I'm well rested and fresh. People burn out over time if they go full steam all the time.

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes