ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I wonder if this stroke in the overall picture is the author's intention, or just his stupidity?
but if this is the author's intention, then what is the author trying to achieve by showing that his MC is an idiot capable of tactlessness?
I know that reading tone can be difficult, but considering your continued negativity, and frankly, outright disrespect for the creator, the space, and the community, I'm gonna call you on it.

That's a fucking joke.

He's not tactless, he's charming.

He isn't saying she's incapable, he's jokingly responding to the idea.

Not all jokes land, that's the nature of humor, but that you assume this is a serious chastisement and not a cloying joke, shows it's you who lacks the social grace to properly interact with a woman.

Edit: I didn't realize I was two pages behind.

The way you format your sentences reeks of the pretentious way a fool trying to make themselves sound smart would speak, and the fact that it seems you fail to understand cotext or social cues and yet act as you do, supports that read.

Slow down. Read things more than once. Attempt to give the benefit of the doubt.

The player's behavior toward Moon was meant to be humor, encouragment.

The tourists behavior toward Lin was meant to be evocative of the way white people treat black and indigenous people in the US. "Oh you're so eloquent." "Can I touch your hair?"

That you legitimately compared these things is insulting.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am not sure what is going on, but Maria is broken. She is not working in the bar, her lust events are not triggering, or anything. you said that you used the cheat mod, did you edit her relationship level at some point?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If you want to post a link to Wills747 Android port, then do it right ;): https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-2-runey.12760/post-7118749

Also, one post would be enough. It isn't an official apk either. Surely, he do what he can, but question regarding his port should be directed at him and not at Runey. Only things that isn't specific for the Android port should be directed at Runey (gameplay errors, like wrong gating of events and so on...).

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: polycentric

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
The Sylvia one is a known issue, caused by rushing F&E while ignoring Lin, I did not know about the Maira bit though, I will mention that to him later.
It's the same event, so in this case there should be checks for Maria and Slyvia to prevent it from happening. Just before it cuts to Slyvia on the couch you have a mini-pow wow with the girls all gathered up.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes