TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's the same event, so in this case there should be checks for Maria and Slyvia to prevent it from happening. Just before it cuts to Slyvia on the couch you have a mini-pow wow with the girls all gathered up.
Should check for Android too, there are times when she is not available too. Might be good to require everyone to have a certain level.
I sent him a message about it, so it should get fixed before too long. It's not like it's game breaking, just a bit of a bugger.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
I love this game, but I'm having a hard time seeing an ending that doesn't involve a race war, a holocaust and a machine uprising.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm constantly conflicted between wanting more story and wanting more H content.
There's so much more I want from this game that I know I'll never get. I want Jin, Ann, Nia, Sylvia, Ellen and Moon all to be real LIs. Who could've guessed a harem game would make you greedy?

All in all, I guess I just want to say it's great to have a game that tickles my brain as well as my nuts. Thanks Runey.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so I guess this game is over for me after playing to near the end of 14.1
I just tried to play 16.2 but all it does is crash, no idea what (if any) of my saves might work and no way am I starting from the top and re-playing the last 170+ days

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, so I guess this game is over for me after playing to near the end of 14.1
I just tried to play 16.2 but all it does is crash, no idea what (if any) of my saves might work and no way am I starting from the top and re-playing the last 170+ days
I assume you used a mod before...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and c3p0

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Either start over, download someone else's save, or wait for the mod maker to beat his cancer and update the mod.
Thanks, I think I'll just have to give it a miss, I have a couple dozen other games I can try. It's a shame as I really liked where this game was going, but, that amount of replaying is just too much for me. I already re-played about 70+ days once because I was lost with what I had to do.
In fact, how do we track what needs doing? Do you just keep going back to each girl and wait until something new happens?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, I think I'll just have to give it a miss, I have a couple dozen other games I can try. It's a shame as I really liked where this game was going, but, that amount of replaying is just too much for me. I already re-played about 70+ days once because I was lost with what I had to do.
In fact, how do we track what needs doing? Do you just keep going back to each girl and wait until something new happens?
There are markers to show when someone has an event ready (both on the info page, as well as the new day screen), there is also the wiki if you have any questions.

I know the feeling, I just hit day 1000, no way I want to start over.

You can also go to your settings, set your search results to 'by date', and search for 'save'. Someone might have posted one near 14.

Reactions: rKnight and pgm_01
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes