darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm completely stuck, updated the game to 16.2 but can't progress with any girl. For example, I have Autumn at level 26, the wiki says to visit the garden (or click on her door if I read the subsequent level) but nothing happens. Same with Kali and probably any other girl. Help please?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm completely stuck, updated the game to 16.2 but can't progress with any girl. For example, I have Autumn at level 26, the wiki says to visit the garden (or click on her door if I read the subsequent level) but nothing happens. Same with Kali and probably any other girl. Help please?
Did you actually clear the garden? A lot of the girls events are linked to each other.

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
some girls require that you progress with others and some (like Maria) require just some time to pass

Reactions: darlic
Sep 4, 2017
I love this game, but I'm having a hard time seeing an ending that doesn't involve a race war, a holocaust and a machine uprising.
The last option is the best option, best ending, it should be the only ending, it would solve everything.

View attachment 2317479
I do hope we can help her soon. ;)
With my dick!
Sure, I'd buy her a hot meal and a coffee, and offer her a job at the hotel.
Yes, let's give her food and a job, and maybe we could also give her a room in the hotel, with a really low rent? I mean, there is still one empty room in the hotel, and nobody said that our hotel must have only two floors. I don't see any reason why our hotel couldn't have more floors. Maybe we could have 10000000 floors. Or maybe more?

Reactions: TheDevian

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Did you actually clear the garden? A lot of the girls events are linked to each other.
Yes I think, this is the current garden's situation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some girls require that you progress with others and some (like Maria) require just some time to pass
You made me doubt, so I opened the game and tried to progress with any of the girl with the yellow exclamation icon (Kali, Maria, Android, Felicity, Emma, Autumn, Sylvia). None can be progressed...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, but how many people actually go there for the food? I know I never do. :sneaky:
True, but they do pay money, and she can buy food, and I hear the coffee is good. ;)
Did you use a cheat code, that skipped some story for anyone?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No, only the walkthrough mod (not on this release). Maybe I could've have increased my money, but nothing much more...
It isn't fitting perfectly, but near enough:
AskMod.png

The WT/Cheat mod make the saves depending on the WT/Cheat mod. So, no new WT/Cheat mod for current game version also means no old save with WT/Cheat mod are usually playable on an unmoded game*.

*AFAIK it can be done to "demod" a save file, but that is nothing I could do - at the current time - and neither would I be interested to learn it...

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and torresm

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, only the walkthrough mod (not on this release). Maybe I could've have increased my money, but nothing much more...

Sure, here you go, thanks
I think you are looking at the wrong part, for Autumn, you click on her door, and go to her church, for Maria, you click on her door, for Kali, you will need to wait a few days, and click talk on her door too.

Reactions: darlic and torresm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

Sure, here you go, thanks
Your save looks fine on my end... which is curious because I was expecting a few errors due to the missing WT mod. :unsure:
Anyways, in addition to what TheDevian said:

- Felicity & Emma can be progressed using the talk option on their door. Monday was just a bad day because they're showering in the morning and at college in the afternoon, so you'd have to wait until evening.
- Android progressed by itself when I slept on Monday.
- For Sylvia, visit the kitchen during the evening.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Your save looks fine on my end... which is curious because I was expecting a few errors due to the missing WT mod. :unsure:

- Felicity & Emma can be progressed using the talk option on their door. Monday was just a bad day because they're showering in the morning and at college in the afternoon, so you'd have to wait until evening.
I assumed the started over, but I wasn't thinking too hard about it. lol

I didn't mention Android, because it was automatic, but that is why I said you have to wait for a few days on Kali. ;)

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
First of all, thank you everyone for taking the time to help me :)

At this point I really think the game hates me somehow... I waited till evening for Felicity & Emma, but I have no option other than "knock on the door" for their room...
I slept throguh Tuesday and nothing happened on Android's storyline.
Same story with Sylvia, I waited till evening, went to the kitchen and she's there watching me like I'm some sort of idiot. Talking to her leads to nothing.

Seriously, what am I doing wrong? (on a semi-related note, I just formatted my pc for other reasons obviously, but the game still didn't want to cooperate even after the reinstall).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Strike-10

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think there might be something wrong with the game files at this point, I'm gonna redownload everything from scratch and try again one more time. Maybe there's still some residuals left from the wt mod.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
is there someone who could take over with a cheat mod like lain / ashram seeing that both of them are unavailable ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think there might be something wrong with the game files at this point, I'm gonna redownload everything from scratch and try again one more time. Maybe there's still some residuals left from the wt mod.
Yes, if you used the update, or merged folders in any way, that is very likely. A clean install is always a good play.
is there someone who could take over with a cheat mod like lain / ashram seeing that both of them are unavailable ?
Also...

:p

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes