DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I remebr this game. No way in hell I'd play it without Lains wt mod. I hate guessing games and looking for quest trigger. The worst thing about these games is how they expect you to search around for the triggers. Spend 30 minutes looking for the next 2 minutes of content.
This game does not have hidden on screen triggers that you have to find and click on.
I won't play those games either.
The game gives clues for events like most other games.
But, you have to be willing to read.
Just being flat out told what to do all of the time can be rather boring.
It tells you when you have pending events for characters, when you click the i button at the top of the screen.

And there is a walkthough for the game, for people who need to be told what to do.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I remebr this game. No way in hell I'd play it without Lains wt mod. I hate guessing games and looking for quest trigger. The worst thing about these games is how they expect you to search around for the triggers. Spend 30 minutes looking for the next 2 minutes of content.
Then your out of luck. Lains mod was last updated March 2021 and then going MIA. Then Lord Ashram have taken over and doing the mod, but doing health issues and what was determined as cancer. So, currently no one maintain a mod, not that one is needed IMHO - see DigDug69 post.

Thus you can either wait until Lord Ashram going better and he has win his battle against cancer - I hope, but you never know - or wait until Lain comes back from wherever and starting to work on his mod again.
Or play the unmoded game, what currently all need to do, if they whant to play HH 0.16.2 at all.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The game gives you several hints for each of the events, sometimes even telling you outright what to do/where to go... You should give it a try, I was a mod user too but now I don't see much of a point in using one.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
The biggest concern (and it's one that the no mod can 'fix') is going through the content too quickly before the girls are leveled up. There are certain sequences in the script around key events and no mod is going to change that as well. No-one should have, between the progress panel and hints, to complete more than a couple of unlocking actions even if things need to happen on a specific day and players can skip days if that's the case. The time should be spent, though, on leveling up the girls.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The biggest concern (and it's one that the no mod can 'fix') is going through the content too quickly before the girls are leveled up. There are certain sequences in the script around key events and no mod is going to change that as well. No-one should have, between the progress panel and hints, to complete more than a couple of unlocking actions even if things need to happen on a specific day and players can skip days if that's the case. The time should be spent, though, on leveling up the girls.
Anyone who plays any open ended games, should know, you always to the side quests before you do the main story. :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Anyone who plays any open ended games, should know, you always to the side quests before you do the main story. :ROFLMAO:
That let me usually be level 99+ after I've done all side quest, chracter quest and so on and then I met the first mid or main boss and question why he is beaten to a pulp after I only look in his direction.:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Another question - couldn't see this on the wiki -
Is it possible to repeat the punishment with Emma in the dungeon? And also the red pill think with Kali?
Great game by the way! My favourite of this genre.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
That let me usually be level 99+ after I've done all side quest, chracter quest and so on and then I met the first mind or main boss and question why he is beaten to a pulp after I only look in his direction.:LOL:
Exactly! I always try to max out skills, weapons, etc. before going after bosses and mini-bosses. I love horror/Sci-Fi FPS games and there are a lot of them that will punish your ass for rushing to battle a boss (Dead Space series, I'm looking at you).

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Another question - couldn't see this on the wiki -
Is it possible to repeat the punishment with Emma in the dungeon? And also the red pill think with Kali?
Great game by the way! My favourite of this genre.
I think all of the punishments are repeatable, except for the initial 'dungeon invitation' scenes, but the training events and punishments are repeatable at-will as long as the girls are available. Worth pointing out the some of the events get you up to three stat increases in one event, so definitely worth hauling them down to the dungeon as much as practical - especially Lin.

The 'red pill' lust event is one of several 'unbearable lust' responses and you'll see it again by increasing Kali's lust past the threshold again. Just keep teasing her...

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
That let me usually be level 99+ after I've done all side quest, chracter quest and so on and then I met the first mind or main boss and question why he is beaten to a pulp after I only look in his direction.:LOL:
Exactly! I always try to max out skills, weapons, etc. before going after bosses and mini-bosses. I love horror/Sci-Fi FPS games and there are a lot of them that will punish your ass for rushing to battle a boss (Dead Space series, I'm looking at you).
*Takes notes for our studio devs*
Keep the open world but have some side quests locked until they progress parts of the main story.
Adaptive scaling for bosses to make players crap their pants.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm interested, but not 10 gigabytes interested.
Well, fortunately it is only 10.61 GB. That 0.61 GB surely make a difference.:LOL:
Or you could donwload the (more) compressed version.
Welp it's not going to get any smaller if Runey hadn't of compressed it as much as he did it be over 60.
It think Runey's uncompress version is over 90 GB now. Sadly, he won't upload it anywhere or TheDevian, I myself and certainly others could donwload that version.:D

Oct 16, 2017
To be fair, if not for the mod, there would not have been save compatibility issues either. :p
Well that's just not true because there's been multiple times that my old saves haven't worked even before using a mod. It was only because of those scenarios that I even wanted to use a mod in the first place. Sometimes there's stuff that's redone in the earlier parts of the game as well, so you go back to play the whole thing to see those changes/improvements.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Well that's just not true because there's been multiple times that my old saves haven't worked even before using a mod. It was only because of those scenarios that I even wanted to use a mod in the first place. Sometimes there's stuff that's redone in the earlier parts of the game as well, so you go back to play the whole thing to see those changes/improvements.
I've been playing the game since it came out and I've had two issues when playing with a full release. I have had, on the other hand, issues with almost every modded game I ever played. And the reason for this is simple - dozens of high-tier Patreons are beta-testing the game throughout the entire development cycle. That doesn't mean it is always perfect but, compared to a mod with a much smaller development team and testing cycle, it's always better.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
Holy shit she's multiplying!
So I guess we're heading into machine revolution after all
Okay, well there's room on the MC's dick, room on his face and the third can entertain herself by licking his balls and slamming her hand into her snatch.

There, problem solved.
Personally, I think that it is a good thing that they are multiplying. I mean, how many employes we have in the hotel? Lin, Android, Moon and that barman whose name I can't remember, Maria sometimes works at the bar, and now Silvia sometimes works in the kitchen. That's not enough workers to unionize, form a labour union and go on a strike for better working and living condition and equal headpats pay. They need more employes to join them. "The more employes will join, the more will management listen to the demands of the workers." Or maybe not. I don't know, I just remember that this sentence was written on these pro-union leaflets that somebody has hidden all over hotel on the places where only Lin and Android can find them. I don't know who did it, it wasn't me, there is no evidence that it was me. Also, do you guys think that "The Headpats Pay Gap" is real? What do you think, TheDevian?

On the other hand, maybe Lin and Android shouldn't unionize. They have no need, they are getting enough headpats. And maybe, if they would unionize, the american players would quit the game. I heard that americans are afraid of labour unions? I also heard that orcs are afraid of labour unions, is it true Oldtoothlessbasterd? I don't know, I am not american or an orc. And I am not in the union.

Last edited:

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i noticed that in the androids story that it mentioned to problem she was related to hardware not software so what would stop them from building a shell with hardware that doesn't want to delete it?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes