Oct 16, 2017
To be fair, if not for the mod, there would not have been save compatibility issues either. :p
Well that's just not true because there's been multiple times that my old saves haven't worked even before using a mod. It was only because of those scenarios that I even wanted to use a mod in the first place. Sometimes there's stuff that's redone in the earlier parts of the game as well, so you go back to play the whole thing to see those changes/improvements.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Well that's just not true because there's been multiple times that my old saves haven't worked even before using a mod. It was only because of those scenarios that I even wanted to use a mod in the first place. Sometimes there's stuff that's redone in the earlier parts of the game as well, so you go back to play the whole thing to see those changes/improvements.
I've been playing the game since it came out and I've had two issues when playing with a full release. I have had, on the other hand, issues with almost every modded game I ever played. And the reason for this is simple - dozens of high-tier Patreons are beta-testing the game throughout the entire development cycle. That doesn't mean it is always perfect but, compared to a mod with a much smaller development team and testing cycle, it's always better.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 4, 2017
Holy shit she's multiplying!
So I guess we're heading into machine revolution after all
Okay, well there's room on the MC's dick, room on his face and the third can entertain herself by licking his balls and slamming her hand into her snatch.

There, problem solved.
Personally, I think that it is a good thing that they are multiplying. I mean, how many employes we have in the hotel? Lin, Android, Moon and that barman whose name I can't remember, Maria sometimes works at the bar, and now Silvia sometimes works in the kitchen. That's not enough workers to unionize, form a labour union and go on a strike for better working and living condition and equal headpats pay. They need more employes to join them. "The more employes will join, the more will management listen to the demands of the workers." Or maybe not. I don't know, I just remember that this sentence was written on these pro-union leaflets that somebody has hidden all over hotel on the places where only Lin and Android can find them. I don't know who did it, it wasn't me, there is no evidence that it was me. Also, do you guys think that "The Headpats Pay Gap" is real? What do you think, TheDevian?

On the other hand, maybe Lin and Android shouldn't unionize. They have no need, they are getting enough headpats. And maybe, if they would unionize, the american players would quit the game. I heard that americans are afraid of labour unions? I also heard that orcs are afraid of labour unions, is it true Oldtoothlessbasterd? I don't know, I am not american or an orc. And I am not in the union.

Last edited:

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i noticed that in the androids story that it mentioned to problem she was related to hardware not software so what would stop them from building a shell with hardware that doesn't want to delete it?

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I've seen the occasional problems with saves if someone played one of the Alpha/Beta prereleases before the official release of an update. There have been a couple of times where there was a bug in the release that messed up saves, but Runey was usually able to patch those fairly quickly in the bugfix updates. I haven't run into any problems in recent updates, though.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
software relates to programing were as hardware is physical limitations and equipment
I just kinda don't want the android to die aswell

Sep 4, 2017
That's right just keep digging that hole.
OK, whatever.

Anyway, as I said, I don't actually see any reason why Lin and Android should unionize. I don't think that they need it. MC listens to their problems and he tries to help them as much as he can, they are getting enough headpats, they have everything that they need except for the freedom to travel freely and safely and go where they want, but maybe, they will get that one day. But if they would want to unionize and go on a strike, I would let them unionize.

Last edited:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
OK, whatever.

Anyway, as I said, I don't actually see any reason why Lin and Android should unionize. I don't think that they need it. MC listens to their problems and he tries to help them as much as he can, they are getting enough headpats, they have everything that they need except for the freedom to travel freely and safely and go where they want, but maybe, they will get that one day. But if I could I would buy a huge group of elves and androids, I would let them unionize and and protest in the street right outside the hotel, where all the people that would be walking there could see them, just to annoy the elf-haters and android-haters.
Considering it's the government that's the main problem what they need is a civil war.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
the elves have tried fighting the humans like 3 times already and it didn't work with adding bots u just would have to make sure to have weapons that cant be hacked and there already are quite a few

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
the humans that are for free elves are still out numbered by those for slavery and with modern weaponry on the table that further complicates things

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
you would have to essentially be using hit and run tactics on vulnerable targets with the smaller numbers similar to that of a nod player playing command and conquer

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
you would have to essentially be using hit and run tactics on vulnerable targets with the smaller numbers similar to that of a nod player playing command and conquer
And convince the Drow to help out. As group of elves that live underground that can undermine the structural support of a military base turning it into a giant sinkhole. Which is probably one of the reasons the Drow have largely remained free that and it would be suicide to send any military into the Underdark to try and get them.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
its still a large gamble as they as in the pro slavers could send a armored battalion into the caves with drilling equipment to deal with the drows if it should come to that

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
its still a large gamble as they as in the pro slavers could send a armored battalion into the caves with drilling equipment to deal with the drows if it should come to that
I take it you never tried to fight in a cave have you? Well I have and it's suicide and drilling equipment would not only alert your enemies to your presence it would also give them ample time to set up a deadly ambush and even cause the cave you are in to collapse on top of you, that is if your own equipment doesn't do it first.
Not to mention there are probably millions of them down there each one as strong and as deadly as an android. You are on their turf and they have the advantage.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The drows would know every single inch of those caves.
They could ambush anyone invading them, or set up boobytraps to decimate their ranks.
And what, in the end would the slavers gain?
A lot of destroyed bots or troops and dead drow.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes