DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
the drows havent been an issue yet so they left them alone
You are assuming that the slavers know where all of the caves and their entrances are.
When militaries make assumptions, people die.
If they are like the tunnel complexes that the North Vietnamese had during the Vietnam war or like the tunnels that the Japanese had on Tarawa., they could go on for miles, with hidden entrances all over the place.
Even carpet bombing the areas that they were in had little affect on them.

Last edited:

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
someone brought up the civil war thing and then i just was commenting on what we've seen in the story and what most likely would happen in my opinion

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
before they commit to blowing the entrances they would probably send a couple of scouting groups to find all of them
no less then 5 to 10 groups i would assume

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
before they commit to blowing the entrances they would probably send a couple of scouting groups to find all of them
no less then 5 to 10 groups i would assume
lol
OH MY GOD!!!!!
If you were the commander of those slavers troops, you would get them slaughtered.
Hidden entrances, means hard to find.
They would be guarded, the drow would know that they were looking.
The scouts would be slaughtered.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i personally wouldn't but if a greedy power feels threatened i don't think they would care about collateral damage so long as it gets done

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
lol
OH MY GOD!!!!!
If you were the commander of those slavers troops, you would get them slaughtered.
Hidden entrances, means hard to find.
They would be guarded, the drow would know that they were looking.
The scouts would be slaughtered.
Not to mention the dummy entrances that they would run across as well as most natural entrances would be a bunch of deathtraps.

i personally wouldn't but if a greedy power feels threatened i don't think they would care about collateral damage so long as it gets done
Yes and no. If the loses were minimal then yes, but heavy loses and damage no as that would make them vulnerable to foreign invasion and it's been mentioned albeit subtly that the slavers of Syl'anar are hated by another very powerful country which is where Kali's father lives and is the MC's homeland.
But a situation with the Drow could only cause heavy damage. Not to mention do you think Syl'anar's enemies would just sit back and watch if a civil war did break out or would they supply the elves and androids with superior weaponary?

Last edited:

fizzlebyi111

Aug 16, 2022
does this game have similar sunday events like in MM that needs characters to a certain level to maximize the content? I wanted to try playing first time without mod, but I don't know if there are scenes that I could miss.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
does this game have similar sunday events like in MM that needs characters to a certain level to maximize the content? I wanted to try playing first time without mod, but I don't know if there are scenes that I could miss.
If a girl reaches a certain level of sluttiness there are some events you can view when they are in certain areas when you click on the girl.
But not the same as the MM Sunday events and it's been awhile since the last time I was able to play either game so I may be going off old info.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
whether or not the other country gets involved we will have to wait and see, where the creator takes the story if it does go down that route its gonna be a long one

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
heck i want to see the android either find a body compatible with her software or somehow be able to make hardware that she can transfer into without dying

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
heck i want to see the android either find a body compatible with her software or somehow be able to make hardware that she can transfer into without dying
If the Android can get her network set up, with other androids as part of it, she can transfer her programming to cyberspace, and exist in all of the androids.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And that was how

was born.
Skynet was never taught morals, or the difference between right and wrong.
Also, android feels and understands emotions like love.

So, not so much a skynet situation.
Closer to a more advanced version of wargames, because that computer learned lessons and made better choices when it had more data.
Android has learned and grown to be a good (person) living there, and will likely be a benevolent cyber god to the android community, and an ally to the elves and humans who are against slavery.
Since the police and military both rely heavily on androids, she will give the anti slavery resistance a huge advantage over the pro slavery forces.

Bonus.
With access to the other androids, she can gangbang the MC in an epic manner.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes