c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i need walkthrough/mod so i won't waste my time just for search any clue
Nobody stop you from doing it. On the contrary, I'm sure a lot will be pleased if you could provide a WT.:whistle:
Personally I don't see the need for it, as it is one of the few games that holds your hand and shows you what you need to do (go talk at someone's door, go to y place or just sleep - alone). For the few instance it might be unclear, either ask here or use the wiki.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
i need walkthrough/mod so i won't waste my time just for search any clue
Then you may be out of luck, because there is no walk through mod, and no one with the right skills and knowledge to pick up where LordAshram left off before he fell ill.
The mod that "WAS" available is more complex than the mods made for other games, and older versions of it will 100% of the time cause the game to crash on this version of the game.
Which is why the link for the mod was removed from the original post, because the regulars in this thread got sick and tired of telling people over and over again, not to use the old mod.
On top of that, there were changes made to the earlier part of the game that also have to be updated in the mod before it can be released, on top of the new content that needs to be added.
LordAshram may ne unable to return to working on it for months, while he is going through treatment.

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Well, technically, they can contain any small program, so yeah, it's possible. Someone managed to put a whole game into one.

"QR codes are generally very safe. While they record the scanning location, time, and operating system used, they don’t collect any personal information and cannot be hacked. But QR codes are only as safe as the links they contain, and while mobile devices can’t generally get viruses, QR codes can be used as a backdoor for other mobile threats."

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

"QR codes are generally very safe. While they record the scanning location, time, and operating system used, they don’t collect any personal information and cannot be hacked. But QR codes are only as safe as the links they contain, and while mobile devices can’t generally get viruses, QR codes can be used as a backdoor for other mobile threats."
They are not just links though, while that is the main use, they can be any small code. Like I said, I saw someone put a whole game into one.
How do you upload save files to this? (Mac)

I'm not seeing any options on the menu
Just drag and drop it into the reply box.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
They are not just links though, while that is the main use, they can be any small code. Like I said, I saw someone put a whole game into one.
I stand corrected; I didn't realize that there was any barcode application that would execute arbitrary data that way.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I stand corrected; I didn't realize that there was any barcode application that would execute arbitrary data that way.
The worst example is that people on discord are using them to scam people.
They will ask you to join a server, usually under false pretenses, and then say you have to scan this QR to get full access, and then that QR steals all your personal info, and gives them access to your account. Then they will use that to scam your friends, and so on.

Be very careful what codes you scan.

Reactions: imzahai and pgm_01

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Late at night when all was quiet, sitting at my computer, I heard a sound in the distance.
It was a steady rhythmic sound, that I at first thought was a tapping sound.
But then I realized that it was TheDevian patting Lin on the head.

Give it a try some night when it is quiet, and I am sure that you will hear it too.

giphy.gif

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Late at night when all was quiet, sitting at my computer, I heard a sound in the distance.
It was a steady rhythmic sound, that I at first thought was a tapping sound.
But then I realized that it was TheDevian patting Lin on the head.

Give it a try some night when it is quiet, and I am sure that you will hear it too.

View attachment 2399180
And so faintly came the patting, patting on my favorite whore
Quote the cute elf, 'evermore!'

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hi. How do you get the new outfits in the update? Its not showing up in the store for me
The release of them is usually tied to events in the game.
Complete the events, and the outfits should start showing up in the store, as each event is completed.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes