Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I don't have mods, just the update
Umm, it says right there that the 16.2 link is only an update and requires 16.0 to be installed :unsure:
Yes, the archive.rpa and the updated APK both need to be used. Once the APK is installed it will tell you where to place the RPA file and then exit on next click.
If you're sure you're doing everything right, post the log.txt file.
If your device has the old PowerVR GPU with newer drivers issue there may be a solution for it.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, the archive.rpa and the updated APK both need to be used. Once the APK is installed it will tell you where to place the RPA file and then exit on next click.
If you're sure you're doing everything right, post the log.txt file.
If your device has the old PowerVR GPU with newer drivers issue there may be a solution for it.
Welp what i did was delete the documents folder, clean the app from files and cache and followed the steps again and so far ot has worked, applied the base apk and update, no mods.
Also thank you very much for porting the game to android.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
It's easy to install WILLS747 port, download both file, then install 16.0 and run the game it will tell where to put the rpa file, then run the game again to let it read the rpa then exit from the game and install the update patch apk 16.2 and then enjoy the game

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
It's easy to install WILLS747 port, download both file, then install 16.0 and run the game it will tell where to put the rpa file, then run the game again to let it read the rpa then exit from the game and install the update patch apk 16.2 and then enjoy the game
I did that and it worked in previous phone i had (Android 9), the new i have (Android 11) got that problem, followed the steps and error, i cleaned the data and cache of the already installed 0.16.2, ran it, then copied the .rpa and so far no problems

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
i know that the mod is not work for the later version of the game but i have to ask: will it be any mod update in the future to play the game like at least walkthrough part because i am very suck at playing story mode, second is if there is none can i play the game without the mod if the game it self already has walkthrough things? please let me know. thanks

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i know that the mod is not work for the later version of the game but i have to ask: will it be any mod update in the future to play the game like at least walkthrough part because i am very suck at playing story mode, second is if there is none can i play the game without the mod if the game it self already has walkthrough things? please let me know. thanks
I don't know. Yes and it also have a Wiki:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If so, not for a long time. First one quit, 2nd one is battling cancer, and third one can't make it work.
And the next update will just make it harder, and even less needed.

It is an easy game to play, most events just need you to go to their door and click *TALK*.

And yes, as c3p0 said, there is a wiki if you get stuck.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Unless something changes, it's unlikely that any of the current mods will be updated anytime in the near future so your best bet is to try to play without one. Even if a working mod were to ever happen, there's always the problem that every update of the game requires the mod to also be updated to work with it and that can take time.

The game doesn't have a walkthrough built into the game; however, you are given icons at the beginning of each in-game "Day" and markers next to the character names in the character screens letting you know who has an available event. Unless it's an event that triggers automatically, you can simply knock on their door. This will tell you whether you can "Talk" to them or tell you where they might be to trigger the event or you might get a message telling you that you need to do something else first before talking to them like doing another girl's event(s).

If you really get stuck, there's always the that you can check out. (Runey Would it be possible to add the Wiki link to the game itself under the Options menu or something to help make it easier to access while playing?)

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
If you really get stuck, there's always the that you can check out. (Runey Would it be possible to add the Wiki link to the game itself under the Options menu or something to help make it easier to access while playing?)
Adding a link would handy - could also place it in the info tab with the girls information or something so it's all in one location

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Adding a link would handy - could also place it in the info tab with the girls information or something so it's all in one location
Once Runey finishes the phone/calendar additions, as well as the new help/info pages, it should be easier.
Also, I have been using a QR code to the wiki for a UPC on a lot of the assets I make for him, so that might help some too.
Haren Hotel Wiki QR1.png

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Are there viruses in QR codes?
For today technology, I don't think so. It is more where the QR code pointing (normal or malicious website/application).
General speaking, what kind of information and how much you encode in a code is limiting to what you can do. If you have a big enough QR code (that support it) you can store any information you want in it.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes