derHauptmann

Apr 14, 2022
I installed v.0.16.2 fresh, and I can't get kali to 30 relationship, despite being much further ahead with all the other characters. any help?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I installed v.0.16.2 fresh, and I can't get kali to 30 relationship, despite being much further ahead with all the other characters. any help?
Try the wiki, it has instructions on how to trigger each relationship event

Reactions: TheDevian

derHauptmann

Apr 14, 2022
Try the wiki, it has instructions on how to trigger each relationship event

"Multi-part event
1. Leave your room
2. Talk option on Kali's door
3. Automatic in Morning"

I don't get the talk option no matter the time of day

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.2
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 incl 16.0 rpa and apk files:
Mega

16.2 apk update:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)
Mega
(84Mb)
Hi, i upgraded my phone and now the game won't launch with the 0.16.2 update applied,but with no update it launch, any fix for this please?
Edit: Found a way to make it work, installes the apk, then the update then copied the .rpa file, now works, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Wills747

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.2
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 incl 16.0 rpa and apk files:
Mega

16.2 apk update:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)
Mega
(84Mb)
My dude, tried to play today and again the game won't launch, crashes at the "Willis ports" screen only after applying the 0.16.2 update. Can i fix it?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes