Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Fair enough.

The important thing to point out is that Unarchiver is terrible.
Thank you, I'm not underestimating Keka, I'm sure it will be a very valid alternative as a decompression software for the future 'cause it has lot of potential. :)
And I couldn't agree more with you Unarchiver is literally a butcher.

Reactions: DougsLeftNut
Sep 4, 2017
Lin is the new squirrel girl?
Nah I knew it was going to be Lin to save the universe all along!.
All superheroes are Super Zeros compared to Lin!.
Aliens arriving from another planet: "Earthlings, we come to give you our advanced technology that could cure all the illnesses that your science can't cure and help your world to be more prosperous, but we see that you are not worthy of it. Your goverment si corrupted, you have slavery, racism and so many bad things. Also, when we arrived a tried to offer you our technology, you started throwing your own feces at us and that proves that you are not intelligent enough for our gifts. So, we decided that we are blowing up your planet because you are too dangerous and if we would let you alive you would probably destroy the entire universe. "

Lin: "Oh no, you don't!"

(Lin starts slapping and punching the aliens, until they all agree to sit down and listen to her, then she tells them that MC and the hotel girls are good guys and tells them about all the good things that MC did for her and the other girls from the hotel)

Aliens: "OK, Pointy-Eared Earthling, it seems that there are some good Earthings, we know it now, please don't beat us again, we don't think that we would survive another beating, we will not blow this planet, we will just destroy the area around the hotel, is that good?"

Lin: "No, you will leave this planet alone and you will fly back where you came from right now, or I will give you another beating!"

Aliens: OK, OK, WE ARE LEAVING! PLEASE DON'T HURT US!"

(Aliens leave and the world is saved, thanks to Lin. But nobody will ever know, because the humans will cover up the entire event, they will take all the credit for saving the universe and for Lin's hard work, as always, nobody will show her any gratitude, well maybe MC and the hotel girls will says thanks to her, but nothing else.)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aliens arriving from another planet: "Earthlings, we come to give you our advanced technology that could cure all the illnesses that your science can't cure and help your world to be more prosperous, but we see that you are not worthy of it. Your goverment si corrupted, you have slavery, racism and so many bad things. Also, when we arrived a tried to offer you our technology, you started throwing your own feces at us and that proves that you are not intelligent enough for our gifts. So, we decided that we are blowing up your planet because you are too dangerous and if we would let you alive you would probably destroy the entire universe. "

Lin: "Oh no, you don't!"

(Lin starts slapping and punching the aliens, until they all agree to sit down and listen to her, then she tells them that MC and the hotel girls are good guys and tells them about all the good things that MC did for her and the other girls from the hotel)

Aliens: "OK, Pointy-Eared Earthling, it seems that there are some good Earthings, we know it now, please don't beat us again, we don't think that we would survive another beating, we will not blow this planet, we will just destroy the area around the hotel, is that good?"

Lin: "No, you will leave this planet alone and you will fly back where you came from right now, or I will give you another beating!"

Aliens: OK, OK, WE ARE LEAVING! PLEASE DON'T HURT US!"

(Aliens leave and the world is saved, thanks to Lin. But nobody will ever know, because the humans will cover up the entire event, they will take all the credit for saving the universe and for Lin's hard work, as always, nobody will show her any gratitude, well maybe MC and the hotel girls will says thanks to her, but nothing else.)
There will always be headpats, and other affection.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Those aliens are lucky Lin didn't pull her knife on them. Even intergalactic aliens don't understand that advanced technology.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Just curious as to what is on peoples wish list for the next update.
Besides an auto pat mode for TheDevian.

I want to see autumn in my bed.
Sex with Autumn would also be nice too.
Autumn + Maria + strap on. Anal training for Autumn?
Also, Android with Strap on + Maria.
Android getting a vibrating pussy mod, which if nothing else would be a hilarious scene.
More fun with Sylvia. She did not get to finish the last time, and likely needs it by now.
Pounding Kali up against her office window, so that the whole city can see it.
my wish list is more lesbian sex. Felicity had her fingers inside Maria`s pussy in the past and Emma doesn't mind getting her pussy licked.

Another thing i would love to see is to have the slave route Sylvia/Nia threesome in the love route as well (even if you have to work more to get them to do it) Sylvia has no panties under her skirt which is pretty hot

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
my wish list is more lesbian sex. Felicity had her fingers inside Maria`s pussy in the past and Emma doesn't mind getting her pussy licked.

Another thing i would love to see is to have the slave route Sylvia/Nia threesome in the love route as well (even if you have to work more to get them to do it) Sylvia has no panties under her skirt which is pretty hot
We just need to get Lin to 'accidentally' burn all the panties when she is doing laundry. Then no one can have any! It's a perfect plan, I mean it seems like some of them have the skills to burn something doing laundry, so they would believe it. XD

Reactions: Hentai1987
Sep 4, 2017
Just curious as to what is on peoples wish list for the next update.
Besides an auto pat mode for TheDevian.

I want to see autumn in my bed.
Sex with Autumn would also be nice too.
Autumn + Maria + strap on. Anal training for Autumn?
Also, Android with Strap on + Maria.
Android getting a vibrating pussy mod, which if nothing else would be a hilarious scene.
More fun with Sylvia. She did not get to finish the last time, and likely needs it by now.
Pounding Kali up against her office window, so that the whole city can see it.
I am still hoping that Lin and Android will publish their first book.

1676135218181.png

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes