Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone with a Full v15 save? I really don't want to play for 10 hours just to get to the point I left off with my modded save. I don't have enough time in my day to do that

jay400

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone able to help. Ellen has disappeared, it happened shortly after she came into my room and talked about how I was getting close to the girls and some secret location but I dont know how to find here ?

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone able to help. Ellen has disappeared, it happened shortly after she came into my room and talked about how I was getting close to the girls and some secret location but I dont know how to find here ?
Is it evening? She's usually gone at the end of the day into her room. If not, check the different rooms in the Hot Springs, bar, etc. That's the only other time I can think of when she's not at her "post."

jay400

Apr 5, 2018
Is it evening? She's usually gone at the end of the day into her room. If not, check the different rooms in the Hot Springs, bar, etc. That's the only other time I can think of when she's not at her "post."
No its every time of the day, I have searched everywhere in the hotel but no luck. If I click on her desk it just says she isn't there. Dont know if its a bug or I am utterly missing something. It happened straight after she appeared in my room and said something about growing close with the girls and grandpa having a secret location (I wasnt paying that close of attention at the time)

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Dang, I take it no one picked uped the walkthrough mantle?
One person tried, but since it is a more complex mod than most, it made the people who tried it crash.
I restarted the game, and it is likely the best thing that you can do if you used the mod before.
At least you will be able to see the updated content if you restart the game.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
No its every time of the day, I have searched everywhere in the hotel but no luck. If I click on her desk it just says she isn't there. Dont know if its a bug or I am utterly missing something. It happened straight after she appeared in my room and said something about growing close with the girls and grandpa having a secret location (I wasnt paying that close of attention at the time)
Likely the spa or laundry room event. Since she's a side character she doesn't really have prompts like the other girls do yet until Runey adds his new event tracker thing.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Just curious as to what is on peoples wish list for the next update.
Besides an auto pat mode for TheDevian.

I want to see autumn in my bed.
Sex with Autumn would also be nice too.
Autumn + Maria + strap on. Anal training for Autumn?
Also, Android with Strap on + Maria.
Android getting a vibrating pussy mod, which if nothing else would be a hilarious scene.
More fun with Sylvia. She did not get to finish the last time, and likely needs it by now.
Pounding Kali up against her office window, so that the whole city can see it.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes