TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just curious as to what is on peoples wish list for the next update.
Besides an auto pat mode for TheDevian.

I want to see autumn in my bed.
Sex with Autumn would also be nice too.
Autumn + Maria + strap on. Anal training for Autumn?
Also, Android with Strap on + Maria.
Android getting a vibrating pussy mod, which if nothing else would be a hilarious scene.
More fun with Sylvia. She did not get to finish the last time, and likely needs it by now.
Pounding Kali up against her office window, so that the whole city can see it.
Auto pats would defeat the point! XD

Cuddling/sleeping with Autumn would be nice, even if there is no sex yet. And I agree, Kali in the office has to happen, like that library scene at school.

I have to admit, I am curious where F&E's lust events will take us (to the park), and if they will be together or on their own.

I would like to see more exhibitionism stuff (as always), and get more setups like Autumn's system, that is just great. XD

This is also where the Lust events can shine, like with Kali's, making them do things that are slightly outside of their comfort zone, to get them embarrassed and turned on and unlock more 'public' events, or whatever works for their situation. Maybe taking Lin to the lobby, and having Ellen (and some others?) watch, or taking F&E for a walk in the park, or maybe someone on that bench in front of the hotel...
At least one of Autumn's should involve the cafe, maybe they can get Hazel to help out by then... XD

I am still hoping to be able to visit Luci at Papa Ron's, & have some fun with her and maybe Nidra too.

I am looking forward to Ashley's next event, but I don't have high hopes that we will find Ren very soon, just gather more clues. :cry:

I would like to be able to help more of the slums residents, like some of the abused elves, helping that ramen shop that feeds the poor more, we could team up with him, and pay him to run a soup kitchen that feeds everyone who needs it down there. Not just the ones the church thinks deserve it. But then, if it were real life, I would be 'adopting' as many of them as I could, we basically run a halfway house for battered girls anyway, what's taking in a few (hundred) more? Just expand Sanctuary, and start building underground areas. They can all help each other, we can grow more food for them, and make our own safe-haven community. The "Good-Girls' Commune". lol

I hope we get to help Eris soon too (hire her), she is going to be living in the slums too at this rate, and she doesn't deserve that either.

I would like to have more things in the clothing shop too, like with Lin, when she tries on that dress in the middle of the store, or sex in a changing room with Juliet watching and enjoying the show (getting a bit jealous, but also curious, since it's someone other than Ashley, her boyfriend, or Kate {unless it is Kate}, who she is aware is dating him too now), maybe we could catch her masturbating to the show, and in the next version of the event, invite her to join. lol

It would also be nice to see more than one level 9 event, either make it random or give the player a choice of how to resolve it to some degree.

I want a repeatable version of masturbating Autumn in the cafe restroom... lol
Watching her get off like that was great.
Still hoping she will be willing to do a boobjob in her room one of these days soon too, even if I am finally almost to 50 on that.

I want to buy desert elves, send most of them back to their village, though maybe one might want to stay with us. Perhaps, while not enjoying the whole slave thing, she did like being in the city, and like Sylvia, there could be some modern comfort she doesn't want to give up, like ice cream, or something (we could give her treats from ICVM-chan!)

And I want more of Jena, she is just adorable. XD
is this where we are at now? not supporting the mod? No judgement just asking.
Well, to be honest, while I support the mod makers, and appreciate the effort they go through, the mods for this game have always caused problems for people who won't read or be patient enough to let the mod makers do their work.

So far, we lost 2 mod makers, and the new volunteer seems to be struggling to figure it out, since it is so complex, and there is no one else who can do the work (and wants to) so far.

Since I don't like to use mods on games that are not complete, most of my personal experience with them is explaining to people that they can't use an outdated version of the mod on the new version of the game, or that once you start using the mod, your save becomes locked to it, and you can't play without the mod any more.

...and since you asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said, here is hoping Lord Ashram and Lain are doing well, all things considered. Hope his treatment is going well.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
is this where we are at now? not supporting the mod? No judgement just asking.
There is no mod that works for this version of Harem Hotel.
LordAshram, who was working on it is extremely ill, and may be out for months.
The person who tried to fix an older one to work with this version reported that the mod is very complex and his last attempt crashed the game.

When someone can release a mod that has been tested and proven to work, it will get support.
But, since the game has built in, many of the features of the mod, if the right cheat codes are used, a mod is not really needed.

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
The person who tried to fix an older one to work with this version reported that the mod is very complex and his last attempt crashed the game.

When someone can release a mod that has been tested and proven to work, it will get support.
But, since the game has built in, many of the features of the mod, if the right passcodes are used, a mod is not really needed.
Bless you brother for the long-form answer...I figured he could click on the bulletin link ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

But, since the game has built in, many of the features of the mod, if the right cheat codes are used, a mod is not really needed.
ah ok. thank you. I thought something changed, my pc was down a weekish and i'm to lazy to really go back to look.

holdenmarchsvu

Dec 28, 2022
I keep downloading this game and then when I unzip the file it says it is corrupted, anyone else have this problem? (Mac OS)

I've tried DLing from the links here (some are expired/broken) and even from Runey Itch.IO and still the file is corrupted

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I keep downloading this game and then when I unzip the file it says it is corrupted, anyone else have this problem? (Mac OS)

I've tried DLing from the links here (some are expired/broken) and even from Runey Itch.IO and still the file is corrupted
No, I have a Mac as well and it worked perfectly.
If you accept a suggestion don't use The Unarchiver nor Archive Utility ( they are pretty brutal when extracting a file), if you're not using them it could be an issue with your decompressing software, I personally use Winzip or Zipeg and never had a problem with them. :)

chpx

Nov 25, 2019
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.11s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.17s
Loading error handling took 0.15s
Loading script took 6.44s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.74s
Loading persistent took 0.03s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 11)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.83522 s.
Running init code took 1.08s
Loading analysis data took 0.40s
Analyze and compile ATL took 1.23s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.63s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.66s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.18s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.30s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.69s

2 time download keep get these

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
are you downloading it always from the same link (source)? try another link, you have 6 available after all, one might not working for you for some unknown reason.

holdenmarchsvu

Dec 28, 2022
If you accept a suggestion don't use The Unarchiver nor Archive Utility ( they are pretty brutal when extracting a file), if you're not using them it could be an issue with your decompressing software, I personally use Winzip or Zipeg and never had a problem with them. :)
unzipped using a different program and got it to unzip but now application stops responding when it launches ren'py

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I recommend using Keka for all your unzipping. I've had a lot of things that have come up against problems work perfectly well with it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I recommend using Keka for all your unzipping. I've had a lot of things that have come up against problems work perfectly well with it.
I used it and I'm not satisfied honestly I had the same issue unzipping big files ( like it happened with Unarchiver and Archive Utility), imho Zipeg it's still the best unzipping software Keka could probably become a valid alternative for the future once perfected. :)

Reactions: DougsLeftNut
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes