Sep 4, 2017
To be fair, I think Lin can only cook pizza.
Still more than the other characters. I mean, I don't remember any event where MC, Kali, Lucy, Ashley or Maria cooked anything or said anything that would suggest that they can cook. I know that Autumn sells cakes, pies, sanwiches and other things in the cafe, but I don't know if she is the one making them, or if they are made by somebody else. I remember that Felicity was cooking in the cabin and she tried to learn to cook from Lin, and she made really good pancakes. And I think that I remember that Emma tried to make a cake for MC.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Where is HH's mod? I checked this page after a long time, but it is strange that the mod's link is missing.

I am still hoping that Lin and Android will publish their first book.

View attachment 2383524
I am just glad that they gave Android a sense of taste, unlike SOME robots.
Not everyone has a vial full of the "Essence of Pure Flavor!"
It's more like a burnt frisbee than a pizza... :KEK:
She got better! XD
She is the one who helped F&E learn some.

Sep 4, 2017
I am just glad that they gave Android a sense of taste, unlike SOME robots.
Not everyone has a vial full of the "Essence of Pure Flavor!"
Well, I remember that episode (it was, in my opinion, pretty good epizode, not one of my favorite epizodes, but but still better than any episode with Zapp Brannigan, because Zapp is my least favorite character, but it is just my opinion, I might be wrong) the "Essence of Pure Flavor" is composed of two hydrogen atoms covalently bonded with one oxygen molecule infused with Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. We have two hydrogen atoms covalently bonded with one oxygen molecule in the pool and in the sink and in the shower, so we just need to get some Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. Maybe the gangs in the slum have something like that, but I would prefer to just kill them and steal their elves and all the things like Lysergic Acid Diethylamide from them. I mean, MC's enemies are probably connected to the gangs, they are getting profits from their sales and they are richer than MC, so I doubt that MC has any chance of winning, but if he could cut them off from all of their sources of profit, it would probably give him equal chance in fight, but if he is going to do it, he should carefuly and slowly cut one source after another and he should have any plan how to do it without his enemies finding out that it was him who did it. But I hope that he will finally score a first hit, because I don't think that he has a lot of time and I am afraid that it is highly possible that the gang that send those two fake cops, I keep forgetting their name will be back soon with another attack. I am pretty sure that they are angry because their trick with the fake cops failed but they now know that our Android isn't average android and that the hotel is also protected by fairies. Well they didn't saw the fairies but because the fairies attacked them they now know that some invisible thing is protecting the hotel. And they will probably want to know what it is. Also, I would like to know where the gangs are getting their merchandise and also, who are their leaders. Maybe it is somebody who we already know. I mean, do we know who tried to kill Kali's dad and why?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I remember that episode (it was, in my opinion, pretty good epizode, not one of my favorite epizodes, but but still better than any episode with Zapp Brannigan, because Zapp is my least favorite character, but it is just my opinion, I might be wrong) the "Essence of Pure Flavor" is composed of two hydrogen atoms covalently bonded with one oxygen molecule infused with Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. We have two hydrogen atoms covalently bonded with one oxygen molecule in the pool and in the sink and in the shower, so we just need to get some Lysergic Acid Diethylamide. Maybe the gangs in the slum have something like that, but I would prefer to just kill them and steal their elves and all the things like Lysergic Acid Diethylamide from them. I mean, MC's enemies are probably connected to the gangs, they are getting profits from their sales and they are richer than MC, so I doubt that MC has any chance of winning, but if he could cut them off from all of their sources of profit, it would probably give him equal chance in fight, but if he is going to do it, he should carefuly and slowly cut one source after another and he should have any plan how to do it without his enemies finding out that it was him who did it. But I hope that he will finally score a first hit, because I don't think that he has a lot of time and I am afraid that it is highly possible that the gang that send those two fake cops, I keep forgetting their name will be back soon with another attack. I am pretty sure that they are angry because their trick with the fake cops failed but they now know that our Android isn't average android and that the hotel is also protected by fairies. Well they didn't saw the fairies but because the fairies attacked them they now know that some invisible thing is protecting the hotel. And they will probably want to know what it is. Also, I would like to know where the gangs are getting their merchandise and also, who are their leaders. Maybe it is somebody who we already know. I mean, do we know who tried to kill Kali's dad and why?
Well, it seems like we will meet someone in the next Ashley event that might be able to help us with that one! ;)

Pretty sure that gang is connected to F&E's dad, Mr. White. Not sure if it is the same one that we are dealing with in Ash's events or not. But yeah, they will be back soon, I am sure. We need some protection for Android so they can't EMP her again.

After that, we need to get our fairies some more crystals (maybe that is related to Ash's event too). XD

Ad for K-dad, that is a good question, at first I assumed it was some pro-slavery VIP who hired them. Though, they did imply it was a business rival at the time. It could be someone from Cornwall's camp, or even one of the church factions who are not with Autumn's dad. It could even be someone from the anti-slavery camp, who saw all the slaves they bought, and wanted to stop that, or someone who just did not want that many slaves leaving.

He has so many enemies, It would be really hard to nail down without more info.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes