Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
dear god... are people unable to do simple riddles anymore these days?

urgh, right, kate only ever asks the player to input an answer (using your keyboard) 5 times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how many times have people asked this? see the magnifying glass at the top of the screen right now? clicking that brings up the search function, a simple search for "riddle" would have found you the answers.

well, here they are, again.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I think the people keep asking for a wt mod coz without it, them have to restart the game coz the save will not work lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the people keep asking for a wt mod coz without it, them have to restart the game coz the save will not work lol
It will take a lot less time and work to replay the game, than it will to get over the whole cancer thing, even if he does feel up to rebuilding it at that point. Especially after Runey adds all the new stuff, like the phone and calendar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It will take a lot less time and work to replay the game, than it will to get over the whole cancer thing, even if he does feel up to rebuilding it at that point. Especially after Runey adds all the new stuff, like the phone and calendar.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022

urgh, right, kate only ever asks the player to input an answer (using your keyboard) 5 times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how many times have people asked this? see the magnifying glass at the top of the screen right now? clicking that brings up the search function, a simple search for "riddle" would have found you the answers.

well, here they are, again.
There's also the simple fact that all of her riddles can be found on the web through a basic Google search. In fact, I had already known the "Eternity" riddle years before HH was a twinkle in Runey's eyes.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
A long time ago, in a galaxy not so far away, there lived a noble being known as LordAshram.
LordAshram was a giant among men, and a genius with code, who had stepped in to take over the duty's of updating a mythological device known as "the Walk Through Mod".
A device so powerful that it made traversing the world easy.
So easy in fact, that weaker mortals began to lose the ability to think for themselves, and they became enslaved to it.
The Walk Through Mod itself was not, and never was intended to be a device with evil intent.
But as time went on, and more and more people forgot how to think for themselves, it turned them into mindless zombies who just clicked their way through life, with no concern for consequences.

Then the dark day came when the mighty LordAshram was struck down with a terrible illness.
Unable to update the walkthrough mod anymore, it turned from being a device for the greater good, into the destroyer of worlds.
The zombies mindlessly kept installing the old and now dangerous to use walkthrough mod into their world, and causing their world to crash around them.
The zombies then prayed to the Gods of the forum for help, but the Gods were powerless to do anything other than to advise the zombies to throw off the shackles placed on them by the walkthrough mod, and rebuild their worlds from beginning.

But as the days, weeks and months passed, more and more zombies prayed to the Gods of the forum for help, and time and time again the Gods answered.
Until the Gods grew tired of the zombies daily lamentations, and unleashed Nia the Destroyer upon them.
But even the mighty Nia proved powerless to stop them from sending the same prayers on a nearly daily basis to the Gods of the forum.

Finally, the Gods had had enough, so they unleashed a moderator to strike down the offending link to the walkthrough mod.

But there was no peace to be found there, because now the zombies constantly pray to the Gods of the forum to deliver unto them a walkthrough mod.
And the zombies are told repeatedly, that no one with the skills of LordAshram has stepped forward, so there is no walkthrough mod.

The world has been a dark and foreboding place since the zombies appeared, to spread their terror through the forum.
Because none of them are smart enough to use the search feature at the top of the page, and find the answers for themselves.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

Weather he rebuilds the mod or not We will welcome him back with open arms and support when he come back. His fight is not an easy one. Some don't win that fight but more do win it with all the work that is being done in that field. So I would like to thank all the doctors who anaonimously visit this forum ( you know weho you are). And also hope that our words of encouragement can reach him.

fuck the prayers, the only persons that they ever helped were the ones reciting them. So when the time comes when I need some I'll do it myself for myself. The other fuckers can talk directly to me rather than be in their corner in their heads thinking about me when I'll need them to be there for me.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Riddles, and in particular, these riddles, often rely on language competency to decipher. If english is not only not your first language, but also not one you're particularly good with, these riddles could be really difficult to understand.

Weather he rebuilds the mod or not We will welcome him back with open arms and support when he come back. His fight is not an easy one. Some don't win that fight but more do win it with all the work that is being done in that field. So I would like to thank all the doctors who anaonimously visit this forum ( you know weho you are). And also hope that our words of encouragement can reach him.

fuck the prayers, the only persons that they ever helped were the ones reciting them. So when the time comes when I need some I'll do it myself for myself. The other fuckers can talk directly to me rather than be in their corner in their heads thinking about me when I'll need them to be there for me.
The first half of this is literally thoughts and prayers... and it's not like you're gonna be helping them with medical bills, let alone the long lasting effects of having had such an illness...

Idk... like, it's one thing to offer up sympathies, but this just feels like self aggrandizing and preaching about it after the fact.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Riddles, and in particular, these riddles, often rely on language competency to decipher. If english is not only not your first language, but also not one you're particularly good with, these riddles could be really difficult to understand.

The first half of this is literally thoughts and prayers... and it's not like you're gonna be helping them with medical bills, let alone the long lasting effects of having had such an illness...

Idk... like, it's one thing to offer up sympathies, but this just feels like self aggrandizing and preaching about it after the fact.
Thoughts yes. And sadly it is all I can offer. It is not like if I was a millionaire. I had a few drinks tonight and while I see how you read my coments and it makes me chuckle a bit as I'll give it to you, you are right. I never said anything about sharing thoughts socialy. I specificly rote about prayers. What that means can vary depending on cultural interpretation. Honestly while I know offering moral support is cheap. That I know I can offer. If I could would I offer more? Absolutly! If there was a gofund me I would contribute to my capacity.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I just hope he makes it, and it all goes well, the mod never really mattered to me. Best of luck to him, his family, and medical staff helping him. Here is hoping that things go better for him, than for my step dad. Three years, and he is still dealing with the aftermath, and may never walk again.
The world has been a dark and foreboding place since the zombies appeared to spread their terror through the forum.
Because none of them are smart enough to use the search feature at the top of the page, and find the answers for themselves.
750ad5701edcd3933a5cbc6d67ea57dd--zombies-brain.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Torrenting isn't going to make it any smaller. I torrent a lot of stuff but it's not with the expectation that I'm going save bandwidth doing it.
My assumption is that they have spotty internet, and have not figured out how to use a downloader, that will restart any download that stops for any reason.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes