Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I love the sarcasm in this thread. Its got so much teeth you just know idiots come away bleeding from the verbal mauling.

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I love the sarcasm in this thread. Its got so much teeth you just know idiots come away bleeding from the verbal mauling.
It is for educational purposes only.
We try to teach people to read, and learn things for themselves.
Anything new concerning the game that we might know, would have already been posted.
They just have to look for it, normally not too many pages back, and read it for themselves.

Last edited:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
So I came to a realization today, I've been here for at least 4 years!.
Its hard for me to believe and a little sad too that 4 years ago I found this site, Thanks to a different game.
I found HH and quite a few other games I liked in the same week,
In the 4 years since HH is the only one that has not been abandoned and is still very actively growing.
Its sad because I liked those other games and wanted to see them completed,
Most turned out to just be cash grabs and none of them were completed.
But Runey has kept HH going and growing at least 3x longer then any other game I followed.
That's both Impressive and a testimate to Runey's dedication to HH.
Well done Runey I'm glad to shout you a coffee or beer once a month.
I have picked up some other games recently that I hope continue, Here's hoping they continue as HH has.
(Just had to put this Up, As I just relised how long I been a member and was reminded that some great games sadly got abandoned)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I came to a realization today, I've been here for at least 4 years!.
Its hard for me to believe and a little sad too that 4 years ago I found this site, Thanks to a different game.
I found HH and quite a few other games I liked in the same week,
In the 4 years since HH is the only one that has not been abandoned and is still very actively growing.
Its sad because I liked those other games and wanted to see them completed,
Most turned out to just be cash grabs and none of them were completed.
But Runey has kept HH going and growing at least 3x longer then any other game I followed.
That's both Impressive and a testimate to Runey's dedication to HH.
Well done Runey I'm glad to shout you a coffee or beer once a month.
I have picked up some other games recently that I hope continue, Here's hoping they continue as HH has.
(Just had to put this Up, As I just relised how long I been a member and was reminded that some great games sadly got abandoned)
I hit 5 years next month, the first game I came here to get is now complete, the 2nd ones is still going but I dropped it due to them changing my favorite one into almost my least favorite one when they 'updated' the art.
I ended up having to drop most games I played, since I started making stuff, but this is one of the few that I still play, and not because I am on the team and helping test things. XD
This game has been a favorite since it came out, and it just keeps getting better.
image (73).png

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Looking at my join date, looking at HH initial release date, looking at Runey's join date, looking at my join date again, looking at HH initial release date, looking at Runey's join date again, .....

What can I say, somehow I feel old.:p

In November I want a cake delivered from 6 different female Harem Hotel long time guest or visitors. Should I say, that I don't care about the cake? - No, I care Lin. I really really care for the cake. Look at this beautiful bat Nia has, she surely *bonk*

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
What is the code to activate the secret cheat menu? Does anyone know him?
I'm not aware of a cheat menu. There are cheat codes you type into your computer in your room, which you can search for depending on what you want. The only two I have memorized are "makeitrain" for a spot of money and "truestory" for changing the twins relations / luci's story.

Reactions: TheDevian

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
dear god... are people unable to do simple riddles anymore these days?

urgh, right, kate only ever asks the player to input an answer (using your keyboard) 5 times.

how many times have people asked this? see the magnifying glass at the top of the screen right now? clicking that brings up the search function, a simple search for "riddle" would have found you the answers.

well, here they are, again.
I not fun of riddles and not native enlgish speaker, also i not living in West part of the world. So, we Russian have own riddles about things what "west" guys can break the mind.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes