shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
What is the code to activate the secret cheat menu? Does anyone know him?
I'm not aware of a cheat menu. There are cheat codes you type into your computer in your room, which you can search for depending on what you want. The only two I have memorized are "makeitrain" for a spot of money and "truestory" for changing the twins relations / luci's story.

Reactions: TheDevian

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
dear god... are people unable to do simple riddles anymore these days?

urgh, right, kate only ever asks the player to input an answer (using your keyboard) 5 times.

how many times have people asked this? see the magnifying glass at the top of the screen right now? clicking that brings up the search function, a simple search for "riddle" would have found you the answers.

well, here they are, again.
I not fun of riddles and not native enlgish speaker, also i not living in West part of the world. So, we Russian have own riddles about things what "west" guys can break the mind.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Nope. Like to see a full quality. Usually, I buy games that I liked and have full download speed in steam. But I couldnt find that
Have you tried the itch.io downloads? I can't say they're better since I use torrents, but some have reported better speeds

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I not fun of riddles and not native enlgish speaker, also i not living in West part of the world. So, we Russian have own riddles about things what "west" guys can break the mind.
You can find most of the answers either with a quick web search, or just go to the and get them all.
I downloaded it after 20 hs with 140kbs average))
I would try a different host then next time. That sounds as bad as Anon.
And also, like we said before, use a downloader, it will help a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horny Police Robot

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
the fact that runey keeps adding early game content makes me start all over again every few updates...
I do the same thing, better the early stages of the games, when the MC has to do the hard part with the girls. The highest level tasks are just a transition to the next scene. Interest is lost with the passage of time.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes