Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I had no idea F95zone existed prior to downloading Harem Hotel from a torrent tracker. I instantly fell in love with the game, went looking for similar games and, like many of you, found this thread.

And it all started with Harem Hotel...
Thats how I found this site aswell. I remember downloading some torrents and then they were taken down went searching for an alternative and found this.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I would try a different host then next time. That sounds as bad as Anon.
And also, like we said before, use a downloader, it will help a lot.
Probably won't help much without a VPN as Roskomnadzor has been throttling Russia's internet speeds to non-Russian sites since 2021, it first started with Twitter IIRC and getting progressively worse since the Ukraine War.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Probably won't help much without a VPN as Roskomnadzor has been throttling Russia's internet speeds to non-Russian sites since 2021, it first started with Twitter IIRC and getting progressively worse since the Ukraine War.
It might not help the speed, but it will help with it not failing. You can just start it, and it will keep going until it is done, even if you loose connection, have to reboot, whatever. It will pick back up, continue where it left off, and verify to make sure it got everything correctly.

ghhloot330

Nov 30, 2018
Something is very wrong with Maria, just finished Ashley storyline and Maria still hasnt even joined the Hotel. No clue how to get her to join.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes