TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe it will be part of the next hotel upgrade.
OR!
Maybe the next bar upgrade!!!
Another option for making more money.
Well, that would be a job we could buy that one elf for.... screenshot1686.png
She did say she was quite good at it. And while my Lin is surely better, Lin won't be working that job, unless we call her there for us. XD

I wonder how much they would sell her for... :unsure: Everyone has a price. ;)

That is how I see it going in the bar, have someone like her who works there (or just leave it open, and customers can go in there as they wish), and when you go in there, you can go with whoever is in there at the time, or ask them to leave and call someone (maybe an option to call Ellen, and have her send someone, for a way to get some of the thrill of not knowing who is there, and if she can't find someone, she will secretly go herself... lol).

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Well, that would be a job we could buy that one elf for.... View attachment 2428041
She did say she was quite good at it. And while my Lin is surely better, Lin won't be working that job, unless we call her there for us. XD

I wonder how much they would sell her for... :unsure: Everyone has a price. ;)

That is how I see it going in the bar, have someone like her who works there (or just leave it open, and customers can go in there as they wish), and when you go in there, you can go with whoever is in there at the time, or ask them to leave and call someone (maybe an option to call Ellen, and have her send someone, for a way to get some of the thrill of not knowing who is there, and if she can't find someone, she will secretly go herself... lol).
That elf must be added to the Hotel my dude, please.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
WTF is happening with the main storyline?

It started like a nice adventure with some kinks. But now there is some depressing story about every girl in the hotel. It is also attacked by criminals, cops, spies... And all I can do is sell nude pictures to buy a few more slaves? Seriously?

Shit just happens without any reaction to the situation. No upgrades for self defence, no guards, no escape routes.
I should capture\interrogate my enemies and keep them imprisoned in the dungeon. I need some place to train my army and store guns. This hotel becomes a battlezone instead of harem. There is no problem with breaking the law, since police officers are the ones breaking it first anyways.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There is no problem with breaking the law, since police officers are the ones breaking it first anyways.
Well, IRL the problem lies that they have much more resources than a single person or a group of persons. So, asuming that this is the same in HH, then...

Also first thing someone, I say intelligent, would do in the whole situation is read the rules. MC is new here, so he don't know the special rules of Syl'anair (I think). After he is trown into the ride with Lin and the others, why not find out, what the rules are and how you can bend them, avoid them and use them for your own advantage?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Shit just happens without any reaction to the situation. No upgrades for self defence, no guards, no escape routes.
I should capture\interrogate my enemies and keep them imprisoned in the dungeon. I need some place to train my army and store guns. This hotel becomes a battlezone instead of harem. There is no problem with breaking the law, since police officers are the ones breaking it first anyways.
Just stop for one minute and think.

The MC is just one guy running a small hotel outside a city.
Look at the inhabitants of the hotel: 6 elves, one girl in university, her sister, three girls in a local college, a half-elf who has no rights, an AI and the receptionist. What army are you raising from them?

Capture and interrogate enemies? False imprisonment and possible torture. Forget the cops, forget the government, I'm sure the local population would love that that guy for a neighbour!

Storing weapons? Ruby Ridge siege, Waco siege, Rainbow Farm siege to name but 3 examples in our world.

Your idea only ends one way, most of the cast probably dead or in prison and all of them written off as some sort of crazed sex cult. Nothing changes.

Reactions: TheDevian

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Your idea only ends one way, most of the cast probably dead or in prison and all of them written off as some sort of crazed sex cult. Nothing changes.
If you keep going as it is - your property will be taken by criminals, and you will end up in prizon for selling drugs or covering rebels. Bad ending either way. I prefer to fight instead of giving up everything I worked for.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If you keep going as it is - your property will be taken by criminals, and you will end up in prizon for selling drugs or covering rebels. Bad ending either way. I prefer to fight instead of giving up everything I worked for.
You have not been paying attention.
Android has been working on a way to bring all of the androids together and make them like her, and so that she can communicate with them in cyber space.
She has Kali to help her.
Android has already demonstrated an ability to take control of other androids.
Kali now works at her fathers company that builds those androids.
Kali has already successfully hacked a military android and taken control of it.
The governments army uses android troops. They would be hardened against emp weapons.
The police also use androids. They would be hardened against emp weapons.
There are many privately owned androids.
That will be your army, along with any friends or allies, that you along with Nia can pull together when the time is right.
And your allies will be those groups that you have interacted with along the way.
The elves living on the island. The queen has been watching what you have been doing, so she will see what you are doing.
The elves living off the grid in hiding. Nia's friends and allies.
The elves that now have that military android that Kali hacked.
Along with any others that they may have contact with.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You have not been paying attention.
Android has been working on a way to bring all of the androids together and make them like her, and so that she can communicate with them in cyber space.
She has Kali to help her.
Android has already demonstrated an ability to take control of other androids.
Kali now works at her fathers company that builds those androids.
Kali has already successfully hacked a military android and taken control of it.
The governments army uses android troops. They would be hardened against emp weapons.
The police also use androids. They would be hardened against emp weapons.
There are many privately owned androids.
That will be your army, along with any friends or allies, that you along with Nia can pull together when the time is right.
And your allies will be those groups that you have interacted with along the way.
The elves living on the island. The queen has been watching what you have been doing, so she will see what you are doing.
The elves living off the grid in hiding. Nia's friends and allies.
The elves that now have that military android that Kali hacked.
Along with any others that they may have contact with.
Sorry, you lost me at the point where you mentioned Kail.:sneaky::LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dude can i keep this render in my pictures folder ... Pleaseeeeee :love:
Was some fan art from discord, feel free. Here is the other with the same meme.
Pokagirls.jpg
Well, IRL the problem lies that they have much more resources than a single person or a group of persons. So, asuming that this is the same in HH, then...

Also first thing someone, I say intelligent, would do in the whole situation is read the rules. MC is new here, so he don't know the special rules of Syl'anair (I think). After he is trown into the ride with Lin and the others, why not find out, what the rules are and how you can bend them, avoid them and use them for your own advantage?
Also, those were not real cops, or something like that. No badges or something, IIRC, they could have just stolen some uniforms. If they WERE real cops, they were not on duty, and did NOT want to be identified by their precinct with their names and badge numbers. Those were sent by F&E's dad.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Minor side-jack but I don't think that's true anymore. Our fairies took out that one that discovered Slyvia was still alive, so there's a good chance if more come they're gone too unless it was in numbers. What intel the queen was getting on the hotel has to have diminished greatly once the source of her power was discovered to not actually be hers(it was her command over the fairies).

I'm a bit forgetful on her so maybe I'm forgetting something, but I don't think she'll help unless she thinks she's getting something out of it. She didn't strike me as an altruist like Nia - she wants her power, she wants her servants and she wants to be able to show that off to anyone in an effort to keep it. It was one of the reasons she wanted information on weapons.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if some fairies start to abandon her once they discover they can be free like the hotel's fairies are. That would be an added benefit to the cause considering virtually no one knows they exist. While it isn't a 1:1 comparison, the fairies own struggles don't seem entirely different than the Elves struggles vs humans. They serve and attempt to garner favor with a person who holds their lives literally in her hand - there's little reason to believe that all of them want to be there.

The hotel's fairies bailed on her to save a friend and scratching post house.

Also, those were not real cops, or something like that. No badges or something, IIRC, they could have just stolen some uniforms. If they WERE real cops, they were not on duty, and did NOT want to be identified by their precinct with their names and badge numbers. Those were sent by F&E's dad.
I always assumed they were just crooked cops, but I don't think it's been clarified in the story.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Was some fan art from discord, feel free. Here is the other with the same meme.
View attachment 2429897

thank you :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Minor side-jack but I don't think that's true anymore. Our fairies took out that one that discovered Slyvia was still alive, so there's a good chance if more come they're gone too unless it was in numbers. What intel the queen was getting on the hotel has to have diminished greatly once the source of her power was discovered to not actually be hers(it was her command over the fairies).

I'm a bit forgetful on her so maybe I'm forgetting something, but I don't think she'll help unless she thinks she's getting something out of it. She didn't strike me as an altruist like Nia - she wants her power, she wants her servants and she wants to be able to show that off to anyone in an effort to keep it. It was one of the reasons she wanted information on weapons.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if some fairies start to abandon her once they discover they can be free like the hotel's fairies are. That would be an added benefit to the cause considering virtually no one knows they exist. While it isn't a 1:1 comparison, the fairies own struggles don't seem entirely different than the Elves struggles vs humans. They serve and attempt to garner favor with a person who holds their lives literally in her hand - there's little reason to believe that all of them want to be there.

The hotel's fairies bailed on her to save a friend and scratching post house.
Also, Android can see them as well, and now that she knows what to look for, she is more likely to do something about it. IIRC, she just thought they were bugs before.
I always assumed they were just crooked cops, but I don't think it's been clarified in the story.
No, we don't know for sure, they might be crooked or fake, either way, they are connected to the rest of the stuff in F&E's story, the gangs, their dad, the drugs, braking bad, etc.
Mr White JESSSSEEEEE.png

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Also, Android can see them as well, and now that she knows what to look for, she is more likely to do something about it. IIRC, she just thought they were bugs before.
It's a huge blow to the Queen's influence over the MC in that regards. Simply knowing they exist is an extremely huge knock on her power. Runey could write it so strategy discussions aren't in a public room / Android+Fairies do a "sweep for bugs" and who knows what else. While she could still attack using the fairies, she runs risks of losing fairies which would reduce her overall power. We don't know how vast the fairy population is but considering they seem to predominantly live on the Island, they can't be a super force otherwise the Queen would already be using them as one and wouldn't be looking to use "human" weapons as an alternative.

Saving the elves for the world wouldn't be enough for the Queen, as she'll want to be their leader. I'm sure some would go for the chance to live with other elves, but once they realize they basically traded a human heel for an elven one, eventually word would get out. Queen gains little by helping the MC if she can't remain in power or has some insane level personality shift.

I'm not sure what Runey's plans are for her, but I always kinda took her for basically a power hungry idiot. She'll do what she can to keep power, but long term she'll likely be a self-fulfilling prophecy who causes her own downfall.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's a huge blow to the Queen's influence over the MC in that regards. Simply knowing they exist is an extremely huge knock on her power. Runey could write it so strategy discussions aren't in a public room / Android+Fairies do a "sweep for bugs" and who knows what else. While she could still attack using the fairies, she runs risks of losing fairies which would reduce her overall power. We don't know how vast the fairy population is but considering they seem to predominantly live on the Island, they can't be a super force otherwise the Queen would already be using them as one and wouldn't be looking to use "human" weapons as an alternative.

Saving the elves for the world wouldn't be enough for the Queen, as she'll want to be their leader. I'm sure some would go for the chance to live with other elves, but once they realize they basically traded a human heel for an elven one, eventually word would get out. Queen gains little by helping the MC if she can't remain in power or has some insane level personality shift.

I'm not sure what Runey's plans are for her, but I always kinda took her for basically a power hungry idiot. She'll do what she can to keep power, but long term she'll likely be a self-fulfilling prophecy who causes her own downfall.
And if we do something to get more infrared sensors/visors/etc. like using the bots, leaking to the military to use their goggles, they lose most of their effectiveness. Without their invisibility advantage, they are not going to be too useful in a battle. We have flamethrowers and shit, after all.

I agree, the HE queen will need to be deposed or convinced that her survival is at stake. She is still pretty full of herself, and thinks she has an advantage, but she has no idea what she is up against (we kept it vague on purpose). If she goes against us, her losses would be immeasurable, androids/robots equipped with Infrared/UV and flame throwers would just devastate her forces, elf and fairy alike (not to mention their homes and the surrounding forest).

I always assumed we would depose her, take over (or have her replaced with someone we trust), and the only power she would have would be if she tries to resist cumming or gets a spanking. :sneaky:

Reactions: NeonSelf
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes