passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Now, if only everyone thought like that i'd never have to brush my hair.
I really like the sight of my girl just after she wake up in the morning, tho
Kind of cute actually, as long it's still in moderation :LOL:

One of the reason why I immediately like Kali and Lucia on the first sight

Reactions: aolli

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
One suggestion with using the computer in the player's room; everytime you make a purchase it kicks you off the computer and you are placed back in your room. If you want to purchase multiple items you have to sit back down and use the computer again. It is quite annoying. There is already a "Back" button that exits the player from the computer. My suggestion is to leave the player using the computer until they choose to exit. Thanks!

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, anyone knows how to get the modules for Android? (expansion and reduction). In the pc of my room don't get the option to order this items.

Robobby

Aug 23, 2018
Hey i've found a bug. I've unlocked the dungeon and have had the intro scene to it with Lin but after that whenever i call her to the dungeon the game freezes and i have to load another save, so i can't access her scenes is this a known issue?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after a week of having no PC..finally managed to repair this old piece of shit...but lost EVERYTHING..and what was the first game i re-downloaded?..this..lol..for one..its awesome..and two..so much content..i can play for HOURS while i download all my missing games..lol..Harem Hotel..keeping you sane since May 2018...you may borrow that for advert purposes :p

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
My suggestion is to leave the player using the computer until they choose to exit. Thanks!
I agree. Also whenever you put in a code you have to click then select "yes" then click again if you want to put in another code. Also for the spy cams it'd be nice if there was a "watch all" option where it just shows you all the cams for every girl that's currently in her room so you don't have to individually click their names. My mod used to do that feature with the cams but I'm too lazy to remake it again with the new cam system.

Hi, anyone knows how to get the modules for Android? (expansion and reduction). In the pc of my room don't get the option to order this items.
If you've used cheats you probably already have them.

Hey i've found a bug. I've unlocked the dungeon and have had the intro scene to it with Lin but after that whenever i call her to the dungeon the game freezes and i have to load another save, so i can't access her scenes is this a known issue?
I tested it on the newest update and that problem doesn't happen for me. If you don't get an error message when the game crashes then there isn't really a way to know how to fix it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
One thing that surprised me on my second playthrough of the game is when I asked Lin to join me in the Dungeon, it said her Friendship was too low. This surprised me as I thought the stat check would be on Obedience (primary) and possibly Submission (secondary). Lin's Obedience is 35 and she has the Loyal, Mega Slut, and Cumdump traits. This seemed very unnatural to me.

I would consider looking at this and making some adjustments. :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
With the event with Kali and Ashley in your room asking what breast size you prefer, there are no stat adjustments. I would at least consider adding an affection point to the girl who's breast size you prefer (or at least an adjustment of some kind, even negative if it doesn't affect story progression).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
There are occasionally girls hanging out in the utility room, however all that is available is saying hi to them. No events ever come from this (at least none that I am aware of). I would consider adding some additional dialogue here.

On the dialogue side, you could say things like "Oh, I'm just waiting for my laundry to finish" or "I'm waiting for 'girl name' to finish taking a shower so that I can use it" or "I'm just reading a book while waiting for my laundry to dry", etc.

One idea is having either yourself or the girl invite you to take a shower with them if their stats are high enough (and no one is using the shower at the time). The same shower sex event could be used. I would give a low chance for this occurring, however it would be a refreshing new feature that would require just a little bit of code to implement.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
There are occasionally girls hanging out in the utility room, however all that is available is saying hi to them. No events ever come from this (at least none that I am aware of). I would consider adding some additional dialogue here.

On the dialogue side, you could say things like "Oh, I'm just waiting for my laundry to finish" or "I'm waiting for 'girl name' to finish taking a shower so that I can use it" or "I'm just reading a book while waiting for my laundry to dry", etc.

One idea is having either yourself or the girl invite you to take a shower with them if their stats are high enough (and no one is using the shower at the time). The same shower sex event could be used. I would give a low chance for this occurring, however it would be a refreshing new feature that would require just a little bit of code to implement.
If the girls have the exhibitionist trait they have scenes when in the utility room. But some more based on other traits would be nice.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
With the event with Kali and Ashley in your room asking what breast size you prefer, there are no stat adjustments. I would at least consider adding an affection point to the girl who's breast size you prefer (or at least an adjustment of some kind, even negative if it doesn't affect story progression).
Option to say you like both equally would be good also. Or at least to tell them each has it own attractive qualities

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
One thing that surprised me on my second playthrough of the game is when I asked Lin to join me in the Dungeon, it said her Friendship was too low.
That's because the first time you use the dungeon with Lin is a friendship event. It wouldn't make sense to do dungeon scenes with her, then have the event where Lin visits the dungeon for the first time play afterwards.

There are occasionally girls hanging out in the utility room, however all that is available is saying hi to them.
Not all of the utility room scenes have been made yet for all the girls.
screenshot0001.png

Option to say you like both equally would be good also. Or at least to tell them each has it own attractive qualities
Nah I disagree. It's more interesting to make the player choose between one or the other (even though there are no effects).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
One thing that surprised me on my second playthrough of the game is when I asked Lin to join me in the Dungeon, it said her Friendship was too low. This surprised me as I thought the stat check would be on Obedience (primary) and possibly Submission (secondary). Lin's Obedience is 35 and she has the Loyal, Mega Slut, and Cumdump traits. This seemed very unnatural to me.

I would consider looking at this and making some adjustments. :)
This is because Lin has an even where she gets introduced to BDSM, and the dungeon.

They masturbate if you have the Exhibitionist and Mega Slut trait, it's animated.

"A little bit of code" x 8 is a lot of code, which also takes away from something else in an update. Adding flavor to the utility room stuff could be enough work to replace 1 - 2 story events. While adding flavor is good, I don't think anyone here would want Lin saying stuff like "Hey, just waiting on my laundry." to replace her next event.

That event is currently the worst looking event in game, I'm either going to remove it, or remake it.

Reactions: rogue886

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
I just downloaded the latest patch and love this game! However I see mention of Violet's dreamscape, and I remember watching it in an earlier version. Now I can't find that dreamscape on the computer. I just have three dreamscapes, Ashley's Power Trip, My Harem Academia (love that pun since I love the anime :) ), and Ashley's Wedding. Where is the fourth Dreamscape?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just downloaded the latest patch and love this game! However I see mention of Violet's dreamscape, and I remember watching it in an earlier version. Now I can't find that dreamscape on the computer. I just have three dreamscapes, Ashley's Power Trip, My Harem Academia (love that pun since I love the anime :) ), and Ashley's Wedding. Where is the fourth Dreamscape?
There's about 7 Dreamscapes in total, but most of them are apart of the Violet's storyline

Disclaimer, Violet is not and never will be a canon character, or actually exist in Harem Hotel. Everything that happens around her never actually happened.

If you would like, you can unlock her with the code: spinningtv

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Ohhh! So could it be that I havent gotten that far in the story on this latest play through, or am I totally missing something here?

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes