Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
That looks very much like the files have lost their transparency somewhere along the way. As everyone isn't seeing the same thing, my guess would be an issue with your graphics drivers or something similar.
2nd Reply: :)
I don't know if it's worth mentioning or not, but I am using the compressed version. I, again, was using the compressed version last time and didn't have this problem. I have already rebooted and tried it- no success, same issue. I have deleted it, re'DL'd it and tried it- same thing... I'm just going to have to wait until YouTube crashes my display driver (again) and try it after that, I guess. :)

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
2nd Reply: :)
I don't know if it's worth mentioning or not, but I am using the compressed version. I, again, was using the compressed version last time and didn't have this problem. I have already rebooted and tried it- no success, same issue. I have deleted it, re'DL'd it and tried it- same thing... I'm just going to have to wait until YouTube crashes my display driver (again) and try it after that, I guess. :)
It sounds like the compression has gone wrong to me but I'm no expert.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It sounds like the compression has gone wrong to me but I'm no expert.
Well, it does more or less say "caveat emptor" in the OP... I'll wait for the next update- there weren't really any quests/tasks with this update, as far as I could tell... The weird thing is it only seems to happen when you return the girl to her room after a minor event- everything else (that I could see) was fine with the game. :)

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Bug: On the girls stat info screens, the link for lin brings up kali's info screen (on android at least, haven't tried the other versions yet) :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Secondly, (and I rarely curse in any of my posts...) Are you shitting me?! Why has no one said anything about this before? I have always, always, always copied my old saves into the new saves folder... Is this true for all Ren'py games or just yours? I do it for most VN games too, if it will allow it. Most times it works, but now you're telling me that those files are also squirreled away, in a hidden directory, on my HD. Son of a... Really?! It looks like someone needs to do a tutorial series on Ren'py/VN games and how to handle updates... Lol

Also, could this have something to do with the "persistent file" question I asked? I don't know which one I'm supposed to keep. I would think it would be the newer one, but I'm really not too sure. :)
The persistent file is stored next to the saves. It keeps things that aren't tied to an individual save.

On Windows, almost all Ren'Py games store saves in the saves folder in the game folder, and in your AppData directory. When you run a new version, the game will pick up the saves from AppData. You don't need to copy them.

I'm sure there are some oddball exceptions where someone wanted to do their own thing and broke standard Ren'Py saves. But almost all the time you don't have to worry about it.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
aside from advancing her story, have u train her (exhibitionism) properly? i mean, have u ask her to take her top off, sunbathing nude, and give u a boobjob while visiting the beach?
yes i do this all but when i click sex with her she say no

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
yes i do this all but when i click sex with her she say no
Then just as aolli and Runey said on the previous page, advance her story first (finish it) before trying to have a sex at the beach again

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Bug: On the girls stat info screens, the link for lin brings up kali's info screen (on android at least, haven't tried the other versions yet) :)
You're still on the leaked unreleased patron only build. Download v0.5.3

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
You're still on the leaked unreleased patron only build. Download v0.5.3
Ah, fair enough :D

I'm backing the patreon when i next get paid btw, the game is rather good (unusual for me to like 3DCG content, but i do like your game a lot :D )

Reactions: Runey

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
when i downloaded it when i open the file theres are no file tried re-downloading but same result tried the other links to same results

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmmm, that's odd and kinda sucks. :) I didn't have that issue with the last update. I guess I'll try a reboot/restart and try launching the game after trying that. In the, unfortunate, event that it doesn't fix my problem- do you have any other suggestions?
All I can really suggest is taking a look at , and see if anything on there helps.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes