Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey so I just recently tried this game, I was impatiently waiting for update to a game I was following and wanted to ease the wait. Usually a very limited number of games capture my interest (well quality is not quite common) and I'd only list a few games that I like. Harem hotel instantly sky rocketed to the top along with a few handful other games after the initial adjustment phase. I wasn't expecting such a fleshed out and engaging story, with very easy gameplay instead of grind, tons of content. The girls are adorable, especially the clones, all of their personalities are so engaging.

I am not here from the start, so I am not familiar with everything, but it seems that this game got off a great start, and you seem to be a great person. I'd say that this is an idyllic situation, a great game with a great developer, lots of fanbase and supporters, and development is going on full mast ( unlike the epitome of disappointment, I think it's obvious which game I'm referring to), game has great recognition.

That being said, regarding the recent fiasco going on, it's quite a shame, I am just a far bystander not involved in any of these matter, without any say and quite ignorant of what's going on, enjoying your product and grateful for it. I hope I won't be triggering anyone, I recall Jordan Peterson from an interview saying somethin along the lines of that we face two main problems here : that we are mortal and that there is malice in this world, I am so sorry that you are facing this malice right now. All the best for you and may these problems resolve for you, keep on going, find new ways if you have to,and I hope you make many more successful great games like this one .
Thank you so much!

I keep getting an error when trying to open the game.
Not quite sure what that error is about. Just remember beta builds are buggy, and can potentially ruin your save. In this case, I have no idea what that error is.

Sep 4, 2017
God bless you all m8s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SPESS MEHRENS ARE EMPEROR'S DEEP STRIKE
Humans have too much protection. That's not fair. When a Male-Bot is sharing data with a Fem-Bot (or when a Male-Bot is sharing data with a Male-Bot, or when a Fem-Bot is sharing data with a Fem-Bot), they have nothing to protect themselves from computer viruses that can be transfered through MultiFunctional Crotch USB Port. Well, there is certain crotch upgrage, but that is all that we have. But I am not really sure if it really can protect against anything.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Humans have too much protection. That's not fair. When a Male-Bot is sharing data with a Fem-Bot (or when a Male-Bot is sharing data with a Male-Bot, or when a Fem-Bot is sharing data with a Fem-Bot), they have nothing to protect themselves from computer viruses that can be transfered through MultiFunctional Crotch USB Port. Well, there is certain crotch upgrage, but that is all that we have. But I am not really sure if it really can protect against anything.

Sep 4, 2017
I can join them, but I demand that they give me something that I want for my cooperation. No, I don't want it, I need it! I would join anybody who can provide me with it.

That or a plushie of Lin, that looks exactly like her.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

This whole discussion about his game being sold another site already has its own topic and is not needed in this thread. I am removing all discussion of it and moving to the discussion thread about it already. This is for Harem Hotel, not the discussion of being sold on another site.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Annnyyyway back to talking about the actual game that the thread is actually about.

Last and actually only version I've played was 0.4.3, how much content is in since then? I'm waiting for the next full one currently but is there a sizeable chunk of stuff to do since that point?

It's so damn hard to keep up with games in development and not just play every single version to the point of getting bored waiting months for a realistically small portion of new game.
Like every time you know there really won't be that much more but you just can't help yourself...
Or maybe I'm just an idiot and should stop going on pointless tangents, probably.

shar test

Jun 1, 2017
Think i found a bug in the new beta. I had not completed last part of maria quest from v5.3. Now i progressed it and she is locked in room, even if it says there is a new seen for her in v6

Edit: used code to try and jump 30days forward, did not work.
Edit2: nevermind looks like i just need to play to a spesific day of the week or more then 30days.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Annnyyyway back to talking about the actual game that the thread is actually about.

Last and actually only version I've played was 0.4.3, how much content is in since then? I'm waiting for the next full one currently but is there a sizeable chunk of stuff to do since that point?

It's so damn hard to keep up with games in development and not just play every single version to the point of getting bored waiting months for a realistically small portion of new game.
Like every time you know there really won't be that much more but you just can't help yourself...
Or maybe I'm just an idiot and should stop going on pointless tangents, probably.
Over 100 events and scenes have been added since v0.4, if that helps any.

I would say there's roughly 3 - 8 hours of content if you're coming from v0.4.

However, I would wait until the official, bug free, version of v0.6 is launched.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Think i found a bug in the new beta. I had not completed last part of maria quest from v5.3. Now i progressed it and she is locked in room, even if it says there is a new seen for her in v6

I think the beta in the start post is still the broken one. Not sure about it though.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Edit2: nevermind looks like i just need to play to a spesific day of the week or more then 30days.
I was going to say that I played this in 5.3 and latest prerelease, didnt have any issues but I see you edited your post :p

Reactions: shar test

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You know one thing the hotel doesn't have that I'd expect it should? A dining room. We have an event or two where the girls eat, but IIRC they all just happened at the kitchen table. I have a hard time imagining a hotel without a dining room, and the girls all having breakfast or dinner together would be a nice non-sexual group scene.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You know one thing the hotel doesn't have that I'd expect it should? A dining room. We have an event or two where the girls eat, but IIRC they all just happened at the kitchen table. I have a hard time imagining a hotel without a dining room, and the girls all having breakfast or dinner together would be a nice non-sexual group scene.
But also a nice sexual group scene =V

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
OK, I do have another complaint.

After you've progressed your relationship with the girls, shouldn't they at least occasionally ask to spend the night with the MC, or the MC to spend the night with them?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
OK, I do have another complaint.

After you've progressed your relationship with the girls, shouldn't they at least occasionally ask to spend the night with the MC, or the MC to spend the night with them?
Yep. That's why the game is still being developed ;)

Felicity, Maria, and Ashley are new options to sleep with in v0.6. More will be coming.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes